F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6  | Previous  Next | First  Last

My father is from a nation done wrong by England, absolutely LOVES what is going on there now.
Unregistered

He thinks the Pakis should be given a medal for rotting that shithole from within.

Unregistered

Blame the joos, not the brits.
Unregistered

When you say 'father', you really mean 'pappy', right?
Unregistered

. said:Blame the joos, not the brits.

My father's country was screwed in the 19th century. If England was a person and was the victim of murder, it would be impossible to solve because there would be too many suspects with too many motives.

Unregistered

. said:My father's country was screwed in the 19th century. If England was a person and was the victim of murder, it would be impossible to solve because there would be too many suspects with too many motives.

Your father's country was done wrong because the people are third world dipshits.

It's the same story in all third world shitholes.

The people are cretinous morally bankrupt superstitious lazy skilless incompetents.
Unregistered

. said:Your father's country was done wrong because the people are third world dipshits.

The people are cretinous morally bankrupt superstitious lazy skilless incompetents.

:potd:
Unregistered

. said:Your father's country was done wrong because the people are third world dipshits.

And that is exactly the same people that are screwing england up right now.... Dirty stinking fucking muslims.
Unregistered

That line of thinking is what got you inbred assholes into this mess. My fathers country is prospering while Albion goes the way of the Byzantine empire.

Unregistered

. said:That line of thinking is what got you inbred assholes into this mess. My fathers country is prospering while Albion goes the way of the Byzantine empire.

You havent put much thought into this have you?
Unregistered

. said:That line of thinking is what got you inbred assholes into this mess. My fathers country is prospering while Albion goes the way of the Byzantine empire.

Well, if you say so.

Actually, this gets filed under irrelevant bullshit unless you identify this country.
Unregistered

. said:

You havent put much thought into this have you?

Sorry, it's not coming back. Enjoy sharia law, fucko.

Unregistered

. said:Well, if you say so.

Actually, this gets filed under irrelevant bullshit unless you identify this country.

No need, England has screwed with almost every country in the world.

Unregistered

It was enjoyable watching London burning in the riots. It is the very heart of England.
Unregistered

. said:No need, England has screwed with almost every country in the world.

Yes, but taking potshots at one country, using another as a benchmark only works if you put your benchmark up for comparison.

We know this priciple well. Unnamed country = dot poster. Nobody cares.
Unregistered

. said:It was enjoyable watching London burning in the riots. It is the very heart of England.

Yeah, 3 whole days of kids in hoodies raiding Electronics stores.

70% of who are currently in jail.

Revolution man!
Unregistered

What country is your father from, OP? Or if you dont feel comfortable divulging, you could just state the continent.
Unregistered

. said:
. said:It was enjoyable watching London burning in the riots. It is the very heart of England.

Yeah, 3 whole days of kids in hoodies raiding Electronics stores.

70% of who are currently in jail.

Revolution man!

Ah but the Olympics are going to be held this year in London, it should prove amusing to see pakis and noggers chimping out in full view of the world's media :lol:
Unregistered

. said:
. said:No need, England has screwed with almost every country in the world.

Yes, but taking potshots at one country, using another as a benchmark only works if you put your benchmark up for comparison.

We know this priciple well. Unnamed country = dot poster. Nobody cares.

Save your comparisons for the urinal stalls, I don't care. The states purpose of this thread is satisfaction in England reaping what it has sown.

Unregistered

One has to wonder if the OP is a coal black wog
\
:snob:
BobHopesColostomyBag
Ripe Cerignola Olives

22109 posts

. said:

And that is exactly the same people that are screwing england up right now.... Dirty stinking fucking muslims.

I thought he was talking about the English themselves

Unregistered

. said:Ah but the Olympics are going to be held this year in London, it should prove amusing to see pakis and noggers chimping out in full view of the world's media :lol:

None of which will happen.

1. The 'riots' were not riots. There were maybe 2 or 3 incidents that were large scale. The rest were a few sporadic outbreaks. All were copy cat.

2. The whole thing lasted about 4 days. As soon as the rioters noticed that the police were arresting everybody, they shit themselves and slunk off home.

3. The Police have conducted a relentless and aggressive campaign to identify and prosecute the perpetrators. There have been several thousand prosecutions, the majority of which have resulted in jail terms.

There is no possibility that this will be repeated. The 'rioters' had no cause to fight for, they will not risk a year in jail for the chance to steal a DVD player.

4. Security in the UK will be very tight during the games. This and all the above reasons mean nothing will happen.
Unregistered

. said:One has to wonder if the OP is a coal black wog
\
:snob:

I am European, but from a much less endogamic stock than white English. If I were black, why would it even matter?

Unregistered

. said:Save your comparisons for the urinal stalls, I don't care. The states purpose of this thread is satisfaction in England reaping what it has sown.

England is doing just fine.

Not only are you refusing to say which country you're holding up as a paragon of virtue, you're not really saying anything at all.

What is the UK reaping, exactly?

Begone, troll. You're really bad at this.
Unregistered

. said:
. said:Save your comparisons for the urinal stalls, I don't care. The states purpose of this thread is satisfaction in England reaping what it has sown.

England is doing just fine.

Not only are you refusing to say which country you're holding up as a paragon of virtue, you're not really saying anything at all.

What is the UK reaping, exactly?

Begone, troll. You're really bad at this.

:facepalm:

Unregistered

The only countries that the UK really fucked over in the 1800s were African and don't count because the people there were worthless muds and are still worthless muds.

I'm sorry your father was a african, OP but he only has his own stupid, lazy and corrupt country to blame for his failings.

(Also, I'm not a Brit. Africa just sickens me.)

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: