F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Just fucked a 23 yo Javanese Girl
OSODnli
Unregistered

Nice body. I love their firmness. Very tight (and slight dry) pussy - maybe just finished her period. Good bareback bj and a whole bunch of pumping w/o a condom.

Ah now to hope I don't have the clap before I get home in 3 days.
Unregistered

Most nip girls are hideous.
Unregistered

Oh, and she was dry because getting fucked by some hideous 5 foot tall troll is not appealing.
osodnli
Unregistered

Yes - I am a 5 foot tall troll. JAVANESE, not japanese. Pretty face. And no, I don't really expect whores to get wet - do you?
Nisse
That guy who likes dark women

19094 posts

Long black shiny hair?
Unregistered

osodnli said:Yes - I am a 5 foot tall troll. JAVANESE, not japanese. Pretty face. And no, I don't really expect whores to get wet - do you?

Oh Javanese! Excuse me. so you basically fucked a Filipino. Why not just say so?
OSODnli
Unregistered

. said:
osodnli said:Yes - I am a 5 foot tall troll. JAVANESE, not japanese. Pretty face. And no, I don't really expect whores to get wet - do you?

Oh Javanese! Excuse me. so you basically fucked a Filipino. Why not just say so?

No - distinctly different (to me at least). Far nice voices for a start. I suppose there are similarities though.
Unregistered

Nisse said:Long black shiny hair?

Indeed. Nice face too. Short (as I like them) but well proportioned.
osodnli
Unregistered

I was thinking of taking some pics for oyu guys but really all Asians look the same naked to me.
Unregistered

Did you give her a tour round your oil rig?
OSODnli
Unregistered

. said:Did you give her a tour round your oil rig?

I showed her the derrick, drill string, bottom hole assembly and explained how to do a well test on her pussy.
OSODnli
Unregistered

I love Asia. Where else can a short fat troll like me (47) get a 23 year old GFE for all of US$30?
Unregistered

I wish I could work on the oil rigs and fuck hot asian girls. :frown:
Unregistered

OSODnli said:I love Asia. Where else can a short fat troll like me (47) get a 23 year old GFE for all of US$30?

batam island, 1 hour ferry boat ride from singapore.

they also don't require condoms to fuck.
Unregistered

osodnli said: JAVANESE, not japanese.

:lol: :pipe:

:potd:

Where are you, what city? And aren't you married?

:wtf:
Unregistered

Sign in wanker, so we can distinguish you from the troll. :mad:
Unregistered

Enal?
offshoreoildude
Registered

108 posts

1. Location: Jakarta
2. Anal - no - apart from finger in her arse so I could rub my glans as it slid in her pussy when I was doing doggy. A lot of Indo girls don't do anal, I think girl would be she had a tiny hole and I can't be bothered.
3. Yes - I'm married and no, I didn't cover up.
4. Working in the oil industry and fucking asians keeps me in the flow.
Unregistered

liar
Unregistered

You guys wanna pic?
Unregistered

http://thumbsnap.com/BbFnTGAh
Unregistered

. said:http://thumbsnap.com/BbFnTGAh

Chances you weight 3x OP's weight? 169%!
Unregistered

. said:
. said:http://thumbsnap.com/BbFnTGAh

Chances you weight 3x OP's weight? 169%!

75/50 = about 1.5 by my math (in KG).
Unregistered

In the 90s the bankers in Jakarta used to call those girls "LBFMs" ("little brown fucking machines.") Perhaps they still do, perhaps not.
Unregistered

. said:In the 90s the bankers in Jakarta used to call those girls "LBFMs" ("little brown fucking machines.") Perhaps they still do, perhaps not.

We still do.

Page: 1 2 3 4  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: