F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6  | Previous  Next | First  Last

TFB ALERT: 44-year-old spinster complains that she can't meet high quality rich men. Just IT Trevs.
LonerWithABoner
Registered

592 posts

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2096520/The-boutique-dating-agency-promised-Id-meet-eligible-high-flyers--All-I-got-IT-worker-anorak-called-Terry.html

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/02/04/article-0-11972141000005DC-166_468x610.jpg
LonerWithABoner
Registered

592 posts

I'd copy and paste the hilarious text from this article, but F2BB is fucking retarded.

"You must use only ASCII characters in your message."
Shiny New Kid
Revolution is the only solution

14503 posts

I was sure this was a Rex,

It seemed specially tailored to trigger every F2 flash point
Unregistered

She needs a visit from Stacy and Clinton.
Unregistered

I'd fucker her but I am in IT

:sadbanana:
Unregistered

Shiny New Kid said:I was sure this was a Rex,

It seemed specially tailored to trigger every F2 flash point

Eh, Daily Mail is grade B or C leveling trolling (i.e. the troll reveals itself immediately vs. not being sure for a minute).

What I give them credit for I suppose is constantly finding idiots willing to have their picture/name published. That's what elevates the troll... same article without the photo wouldn't be as amusing.
Unregistered

This is such a delicious topic, it's a shame the meandering article falls so far short of its lulzy promise. Never mind, then; all it means is that it us up to us to unleash the blistering misogynisic rage.
\
:snob:
Unregistered

She's not bad for 44 but at that age the likelihood of snagging a rich guy is small.
Unregistered

The article is a strange one. They sort of set it up so they imply the service she joined is a scam, without really coming right out and accusing it directly. The picture painted is one of "poor, lonely spinster duped by heartless exploiters of innocent mature women." But in fact, it may very well be that the service does what it says - connects women with high-net-worth men. If that is the case, its no surprise at all her experience was unfavorable because no wealthy man on earth is going to tap that aged mediocre shit when he has twentysomethings clawing at his crotch night and day.
Unregistered

She's not bad looking, and is successful. She got shafted by the agency, which appears to offer franchises.

The office she met with appears to not have an "office" because they met in a hotel bar for the interview. Kinda smart, actually, because hotels are discreet and sexy and anonymous.
Terry
Unregistered

She did give me a handjob behind the tube station though.
LonerWithABoner
Registered

592 posts

. said:The article is a strange one. They sort of set it up so they imply the service she joined is a scam, without really coming right out and accusing it directly. The picture painted is one of "poor, lonely spinster duped by heartless exploiters of innocent mature women." But in fact, it may very well be that the service does what it says - connects women with high-net-worth men. If that is the case, its no surprise at all her experience was unfavorable because no wealthy man on earth is going to tap that aged mediocre shit when he has twentysomethings clawing at his crotch night and day.

They probably do have high net worth men. But those men look at her picture and immediately turn the page.

They're concentrating on the 25-year-old chicks who are skinny.
Unregistered

. said:She's not bad looking, and is successful.

Women seem incapable of understanding the simple fundamental truth that men don't give a shit if a woman is "successful." For many men its a drawback. Women seek status in men so they seem to assume men find status in women attractive. This is not at all true; men and women have radically different sexualities but this fact flies in the face of politically correct bullshit claims that "gender and sexuality are social constructs." So it is simply ignored.

Women are great at ignoring this kind of basic truth. The depths of denial about things like this that women can sink to (supported of course by media and academic norms) is truly breathtaking to most men.
Unregistered

. said:The article is a strange one. They sort of set it up so they imply the service she joined is a scam, without really coming right out and accusing it directly. The picture painted is one of "poor, lonely spinster duped by heartless exploiters of innocent mature women." But in fact, it may very well be that the service does what it says - connects women with high-net-worth men. If that is the case, its no surprise at all her experience was unfavorable because no wealthy man on earth is going to tap that aged mediocre shit when he has twentysomethings clawing at his crotch night and day.

They seem to have lied about or exaggerated almost every aspect of their service.

What the article is saying is that it appears they have a very small number of men who they could arrange for her to meet.

Sounds like a scam to me.
Unregistered

. said:

Women seem incapable of understanding the simple fundamental truth that men don't give a shit if a woman is "successful." For many men its a drawback. Women seek status in men so they seem to assume men find status in women attractive. This is not at all true; men and women have radically different sexualities but this fact flies in the face of politically correct bullshit claims that "gender and sexuality are social constructs." So it is simply ignored.

Women are great at ignoring this kind of basic truth. The depths of denial about things like this that women can sink to (supported of course by media and academic norms) is truly breathtaking to most men.

Thanks, playa.
A financially independent woman keeps her mind on normal life things, has a brain (for some of us, this is a requirement), and--get this--can feel sexy and fulfilled with far less hangups in relationships and in bed (or on the kitchen table, or in the shower, etc.).
Unregistered

. said:Women seem incapable of understanding the simple fundamental truth that men don't give a shit if a woman is "successful." For many men its a drawback. Women seek status in men so they seem to assume men find status in women attractive. This is not at all true; men and women have radically different sexualities but this fact flies in the face of politically correct bullshit claims that "gender and sexuality are social constructs." So it is simply ignored.

:motorcycle:

My wife has 2 degrees, and before we married was a lawyer.

She gave up work to have kids, with the intention of not going back, ever. Almost 10 years later, she regrets that decision.

Of course it's too late now. She's 40, has been out of her career for almost a decade, and has no hope of getting a job at all, let alone the kind of high flying superwoman job she thinks she should get (and probably would have if she had not stopped working).

And guess whose fault it all is? Yes, mine.

Cunt.
LonerWithABoner
Registered

592 posts

. said:They seem to have lied about or exaggerated almost every aspect of their service.

What the article is saying is that it appears they have a very small number of men who they could arrange for her to meet.

Sounds like a scam to me.

If you were a 44-year-old, busy, successful man, and the dating agency showed you a picture of that woman, would you agree to meet her?

I think the dating agency did a great job of finding a man who was actually willing to give it a try.
Unregistered

LonerWithABoner said:I'd copy and paste the hilarious text from this article, but F2BB is fucking retarded.

"You must use only ASCII characters in your message."

It's not so hard,just a few punctuation changes.

The 'boutique' dating agency promised I'd meet eligible high-flyers... All I got was an IT worker in an anorak called Terry!

When Alex Fontaine joined an upmarket dating agency, she was looking forward to meeting the man of her dreams.

Like an increasing number of career women who find themselves single in their 40s, Ms Fontaine decided she needed expert help to find a husband.

Having tried internet dating and found it too hit-and-miss, she turned to one of the new breed of 'boutique' dating clubs, promising a bespoke service for busy high-flyers.

The businesswoman was happy to pay a hefty joining fee of 690 pounds - in addition to a monthly subscription of 90 pounds - because she was promised dates with only the most eligible men.

The company, Elect Club, claimed to have the 'largest private database of single professionals in London', including business leaders and entrepreneurs. On its website, it boasted of being 'the number one dating agency in the UK' with branches in several major cities.

Pictures of beautiful girls chatting with handsome men in suits featured alongside testimonials from a company director, a derivatives trader, a financial adviser and an actress.
Unregistered

. said: :motorcycle:

My wife has 2 degrees, and before we married was a lawyer.

She gave up work to have kids, with the intention of not going back, ever. Almost 10 years later, she regrets that decision.

Of course it's too late now. She's 40, has been out of her career for almost a decade, and has no hope of getting a job at all, let alone the kind of high flying superwoman job she thinks she should get (and probably would have if she had not stopped working).

And guess whose fault it all is? Yes, mine.

Cunt.

Why do you even begin to allow that to be "your fault"
This sounds like your problem more than hers. Sounds like you two don;t talk about real things that much.
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

Thanks, playa.
A financially independent woman keeps her mind on normal life things, has a brain (for some of us, this is a requirement), and--get this--can feel sexy and fulfilled with far less hangups in relationships and in bed (or on the kitchen table, or in the shower, etc.).

That's nice.

But none of that changes the fact - men do not find status in a woman viscerally attractive in the same way a woman finds it attractive in a man. There are is all sorts of sophistry one can bring to bear in argument to deny this truth, but ultimately it is a truth, and one women ignore at their own peril.
Unregistered

. said:Why do you even begin to allow that to be "your fault"
This sounds like your problem more than hers. Sounds like you two don;t talk about real things that much.

I don't. I tell her to fuck off.

And you're right, most days we hardly talk at all.

Perhaps the fact I called her a cunt was too subtle for you.
Unregistered

If you have to join some dating agency to meet men and you don't already have your own social life with family and friends and church to connect you then you're an outsider. And insiders don't marry outsiders.

Families with real property take care of their own and mates are vetted, arranged by their families. This woman is no better than a vagabond. There's no mention of her property holdings, her financial bearing. I suspect she herself is a fraud, deep in debt. She's a nobody with no connections, a shitty social life. She though she could buy the dream. You can't. You either belong to the right set or you wind up meeting carless losers at the subway station.

Looks good on her.

I sincerely hope that during the next London riot she gets her fat ass gang banged by drunken young ni66ers.
Unregistered

. said:If you have to join some dating agency to meet men and you don't already have your own social life with family and friends and church to connect you then you're an outsider. And insiders don't marry outsiders.

Families with real property take care of their own and mates are vetted, arranged by their families. This woman is no better than a vagabond. There's no mention of her property holdings, her financial bearing. I suspect she herself is a fraud, deep in debt. She's a nobody with no connections, a shitty social life. She though she could buy the dream. You can't. You either belong to the right set or you wind up meeting carless losers at the subway station. .

:nuke:

Unregistered

Also, that face, that name...Irish.

Fuck her. Fucking mick scum trying to pretend she's upperclass brit when she's really just a ni66er herself from ni66er land Ireland.

I've dated cunts exactly like this, with the same kind of lovely apartment.

I guarantee you this cunt is living way beyond her means and is in deep debt. She's looking for that golden husband in the sky who will pay her debts on her wedding day.

:fuckyou: bitch.
Unregistered

Oh I'm so excited you are here! You are even more handsome in person.
\
:tfb:

Thank you, ma'am. Shall I wait in the livingroom?
\
:shatner:

Wait? What for?
\
:tfb:

Well, your daughter, of course. My date for the evening. Who did you think I was here to see?
\
:shatner:

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: