F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share


Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3  | Previous  Next | First  Last

  Disturbing Images From Iran You Rarely See.
.
Unregistered

Mascara said:
. said:Would look better after being heated to 10 million degrees for a few milliseconds.



So would a lot of the US.



Only the part of the US you inhabit.
.
Unregistered

impeccable ARF said: :facepalm:













































ARF
\
:lol:





























:potd:
.
Unregistered

. said:It will look better once we invade.



It will look even better, and much cheaper for us, if we stay out.

impeccable ARF
50% more ARF

451 posts

. said:
impeccable ARF said: :facepalm:













































ARF
\
:lol:










:potd:
















ARF
\
:banana:
WatchZNN
Unregistered

ZioMedia only shows pics of mullahs and burning American flags in Iran
.
Unregistered

impeccable ARF said:
. said:
impeccable ARF said: :facepalm:













































ARF
\
:lol:










:potd:
















ARF
\
:banana:


:potd:
.
Unregistered

.
snowman
sudden, unsolicited penetrator

755 posts

Mascara said:



I saw several images that are affront to Allah (blessed be his name). They will pay for it, inshallah.
LEzKsagJMsjdOR
Unregistered

Wowza, problem solved like it never happneed.
MBFkGjFsqWwqrPK
Unregistered

I was really confused, and this answered all my questnios.
.
Unregistered

Photoshopped
.
Unregistered

. said:Why are you posting MW's real name when you log out and start threads?



This deserves an answer.

Good luck getting one from the 'fulbright scholar".

:sock:
.
Unregistered

I visited Tehran a few years ago in winter. It really is a beautiful place, and exactly like the pictures show.
Mascara.nli
Unregistered

. said:I visited Tehran a few years ago in winter. It really is a beautiful place, and exactly like the pictures show.



I'm hoping things settle down so I can go. I'd love to see the country.

:sigh:
.
Unregistered

Mascara.nli said:I'm hoping things settle down so I can go. I'd love to see the country.

:sigh:


What interest do you have there?
Mascara.nli
Unregistered

. said:
Mascara.nli said:I'm hoping things settle down so I can go. I'd love to see the country.

:sigh:


What interest do you have there?



I'd just love to see Persepolis, see the country, talk to the average person, see the art treasures, mountains.
.
Unregistered

It looks like pretty much any other place in the world that isn't infested with blacks, Amerindians, aborigines, or some other cancer minority.

The Jenga type skyscrapers give that distinctive developing world feel.

Nice scenery, but it's got nothing on the American west or the Alps.
.
Unregistered

Mascara.nli said:I'd just love to see Persepolis, see the country, talk to the average person, see the art treasures, mountains.


From my experience, no one there likes to openly talk about gov't or US foreign policy. Pretty much everyone has satellite TV and gets fed American pop culture though. Britney Spears and Metallica on the telly.
.
Unregistered

.
.
Unregistered

I have been to Iran, it is wonderful. I had to go there for work, and the people were pleasant so was the food. I feel like my image of Iran has been tainted from the media, and wonder what other countries I will miss because of my fears
MW.nli
Unregistered

. said:I have been to Iran, it is wonderful. I had to go there for work, and the people were pleasant so was the food. I feel like my image of Iran has been tainted from the media, and wonder what other countries I will miss because of my fears



Hard to find a Nation with a longer unbroken history. If they could toss the Religious "Leaders" out they would be golden.
.
Unregistered

WatchZNN said:ZioMedia only shows pics of mullahs and burning American flags in Iran



this
.
Unregistered

Reminder: James Marks is not allowed to post here anymore. Hogatha's family threatened a suit against him.
.
Unregistered

. said:Reminder: James Marks is not allowed to post here anymore. Hogatha's family threatened a suit against him.



you just know he's going to do it anyway.

:lol:
impeccable.ARF
Unregistered

. said:
impeccable ARF said: :facepalm:













































ARF
\
:lol:





























:potd:

http://i.minus.com/iQCawibZ50Bbq.png

Page: 1 2 3  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

 
Quick Reply
Moniker:
Message: