F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  | 11 - 18  | Previous  Next | First  Last

45% of people age 16-29 are unemployed
Unregistered

http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2011/12/30/have-the-youth-given-up-on-obama/

:shudder:
Unregistered

That is a misleading statistic. :geny: Isn't looking for work so he can't be unemployed.
Unregistered

Fuck science and math, that shit's too hard. I'm gonna study psychology.
\
:genyconnor:
Unregistered

Good. Those people should be in school or learning a trade.
Unregistered

This is an excellent statistic that proves that boomers ultimately failed as parents. They spoiled their kids and this is the result. These slobs should get no bailouts. They are lazy and worthless. Fuck them.
Unregistered

Unemployed as in NO JOB....not even jizz cleaner.

WTF are they going to do when they are 40, have no work experience, and have to survive after mom and dad are gone?

I'm talking survival only....forget the family and kids with own house thing....just survival.
Unregistered

I refuse to work unless I can make 80k/y.
Unregistered

When I was 16 I was always working. The kind of jobs Mexicans do these days.
mr the teapots
Registered

17590 posts

Youth unemployment = war. Not in north america because they are too fat and lazy but in the rest of the world.
Unregistered

. said:I refuse to work unless I can make 80k/y.

Good on ya. I'm 27 and am pulling in 120k. Well, 125 as of next year. :digtbk:
Unregistered

How many of these kids voted for hope & change?
Unregistered

. said:Unemployed as in NO JOB....not even jizz cleaner.

WTF are they going to do when they are 40, have no work experience, and have to survive after mom and dad are gone?

I'm talking survival only....forget the family and kids with own house thing....just survival.

Barter Town

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9r1lclT9Os
Unregistered

. said:How many of these kids voted for hope & change?

The ones age 16-22 were too young to vote in 2008.

Do you really think jobs would be any different if a republican had won that election?
Unregistered

repukes will lower minimum wage to $2 per hour and hire all these lazy youth for $80 a week, to rebuild america, road, and other "hard work"
Unregistered

. said:Good. Those people should be in school or learning a trade.

For what? To waste money and still not have a fucking job after going in debt over a worthless fucking degree. Fuck you.
Unregistered

Go to college.
\
:winner:

When will you shitheads realize that college grads are unemployed too?
Unregistered

There is absolutely no reason for the US economy to get better. There are lots of reasons why it will get worse.
Unregistered

. said:This is an excellent statistic that proves that boomers ultimately failed as parents.

These kids are the grandkids of boomers. Gen X failed as parents.
Unregistered

. said:There is absolutely no reason for the US economy to get better. There are lots of reasons why it will get worse.

You mean having no manufacturing and letting illegal immigrants take jobs has an impact on unemployment? Someone should tell the idiot government that.
Unregistered

. said:You mean having no manufacturing and letting illegal immigrants take jobs has an impact on unemployment? Someone should tell the idiot government that.

it always has been amerikkka tradition to import cheap labor, from the chinks to the nigga.

Why do you hate ameria?
Unregistered

. said:
. said:You mean having no manufacturing and letting illegal immigrants take jobs has an impact on unemployment? Someone should tell the idiot government that.

it always has been the 1% tradition to import cheap labor, from the chinks to the nigga.

Why do you hate ameria?

fixed
Unregistered

. said:fixed

america always has been ruled by the 1 percent and the bottom 99 perent pretending that they will be rich by giving the 1 percent even more tax cuts.
Unregistered

. said:it always has been amerikkka tradition to import cheap labor, from the chinks to the nigga.

Why do you hate ameria?

:nono:

The chinks and nigs did not get welfare to breed families of 12 that then go to prison and on welfare themselves.
Unregistered

. said: :nono:

The chinks and nigs did not get welfare to breed families of 12 that then go to prison and on welfare themselves.

breeding is classic america whyte trash. Having 10 kids and then kick them out after they are 18.
Unregistered

. said:america always has been ruled by the 1 percent and the bottom 99 perent pretending that they will be rich by giving the 1 percent even more tax cuts.

The 1 percent needed the 99 and let the 99 live comfortable lives. That all changed when globalism really took off, with the aid of technology. No putting the genie back in the bottle now. Only way to change the trend is for a giant meteor hitting earth and starting over thousands of years from now.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  | 11 - 18  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: