F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  | 11 - 12  | Previous  Next | First  Last

This is the forum I've been lurking at when I'm not here, it's dedicated to bareback power cumpigs and the men who love them!
Unregistered

No tfb here :banana:
Unregistered

. said:Funny how the older generations were right about things. They were right about fags. They were right about nggers.

I've been watching nothing but hetero perversion all my life.

I used to just consider homolove as just another subset of perversion... not really anything different than say a BDSM tard or other fetishist. Therefore underdeserving of any specific special rights, unless society is going to start recognizing the rights of say BDSM tards or furries or

But wow. Fags, especially ones hell bent on spreading AIDS really are a breed all their own.
Unregistered

Breed that hole suckaz!
Unregistered

This is the greatest thread in FC history!

:potd:

\

:emma:
Albert Fish
Unregistered

Hawt
Unregistered

When their testosterone levels drop as they get older and the sex drive recedes they're going to look at themselves and their AIDS ravaged bodies and wonder what the fuck made them so insane
Unregistered

. said:When their testosterone levels drop as they get older and the sex drive recedes they're going to look at themselves and their AIDS ravaged bodies and wonder what the fuck made them so insane

d/n/t granite bonerz son!
\
:gramps:
Unregistered

. said:When their testosterone levels drop as they get older and the sex drive recedes they're going to look at themselves and their AIDS ravaged bodies and wonder what the fuck made them so insane

Um, lemmon party much?
supreme_fucklord
Unregistered

This shit can't be serious. Who WANTS hiv/aids? Is this some dumbshit joke

:fucked:
Unregistered

Asok said:Faggots are disgustiing.

why don't you like jews and faggots? :cry:
PiggyPigbttm
Unregistered

Yesterday I was in my usual dark room and it was going to be my first fuck. Two guys are fucking next to me and another guy is playing with them. He starts rubbing my leg and I reach for his dick. It's nice and big and hard. I stick his big dick head in my ass, trying to get comfortable to push it deeper. All of the sudden he slams it into my ass. It hurt so bad I instantly pulled off and yelled "fuck...mother fucker" anyway all action in the room stopped, there were maybe only 6 people in the room as it was early. The room pretty much cleared out. If the guy had given me a moment to release the pain I would have gladly stuck his dick back in.

Guys if you want to slam ass that's fine as long as you work it in first. Otherwise you are gonna have an angry bottom and probably blood on your dick. It was one of my most painful sex acts ever.
Unregistered

What's The Most Loads You've Taken In A Day?

I've been living in belgium for a while now, The most loads i've taken in 1 day started off about 2 years back when in Antwerp skinhead weekend was going on i started of at the usual sex cinema's first gayron & took about 6 loads + 2 more through the gloryhole, Then i proceeded to another sleazy sex cinema ( royal ) with an older crowd & took 5 loads in the cabins then went upstairs to the straight section pulled down my pants ass up & out against the chair & took some 3 more loads. Decided to hit the bars & clubs later that evening first went to rubbz took 3 loads in there through the gloryhole & then went around the corner to the Boots in my chaps in the darkroom bent over taking anon loads in my ass all night eventually i had taken another 9 loads. So in total in 1 day i took 28 loads. My ass was seriously abused by the end of the night & the cum was running down my legs in to my boots.
Unregistered

Well after reading so many of these multi load stories I finally took the plunge last week and got myself filled at least 6 times in my arse, and sucked off at least another 5 or 6. I went to a local sauna and stripped off to my jockstrap and leaned myself over a bench with only my butt visible in the dim light. Before I knew it I had a cock in my mouth and a face buried in my hole making it nice and wet to slide his cock in. I never had the chance to turn around to see who any of them were but most were large to extra large and all swapped turns fucking me and blowing deep inside. When cum began running down my leg I thought I'd probably had enough for my 1st initiation. Will go back very soon and at least double my record...fucking yum
Unregistered

14 loads from 12 different guys over five hours in a sling in a bath. When I got out of the sling finally, I noticed a puddle of cum that had leaked out of my ass, run down my crack and dripped on the floor. Naturally, I got down on my hands and knees and licked it all up off the floor...can't let all that sweet jizz go to waste!

The next day I hooked up with a trick online. When he went to start fucking me, I found that I still couldn't tighten my asshole around his shaft...my hole was that worn out. He was kind of surprised by how little resistance there was to his cock going in me...he gave me a look that told me he knew how my hole had gotten so

loose. what could I say? My profiles do usually say I'm a slut

But yeah, that was definitely one of the best nights of my life. Sure would love to set a new record though!
Unregistered

The most I've taken in one day was 20 loads in my ass by 20 different guys at a party my bf arranged so that I could get those loads. During the course of the day and night most of the guys also dumped a load down my throat. So far its been the most fantastic fuck party ever. I've already asked my bf to arrange another one but with more guys, have a fantasy where I get fucked by a 100 guys taking a load from each in my hole and another down my throat.
Unregistered

Taken over 20 loads in one day on a number of occasions.

The first time was at Alert - a fetish night in Manchester, UK which i went to last year - i took 32 loads from 32 different guys there... that was in an 7 hour period.

The most recent time, i took 21 loads in one evening, all from different guys - that was last wednesday night during my slutty break to Antwerp, Belgium. I took 17 in my hotel room, and the remainder at a cruise bar called Oink Oink.

I hope to come close to the 20 mark on Thursday this week, when i go to Sheffield, UK to be the cum dump at a gang bang which is being organised by two friends of mine.

God knows how i still test negative! :-p
Unregistered

Hit my personal best last night at MAL. 14 loads in my hole from 9 horny men at a cumhole party arranged for me at MAL by my Sir (this weekend only). It was all anon cumdump for me as i was blindfolded throughout, and had no say in who fucked me. Once his cock was in me, there was no pulling out until he had bred me. Sir invited who he wanted, so he knew everybody. He did not ask anyone's status, but i remember one guy whispering in my ear that his seed was dirty. I had a black cloth jockstrap and the blindfold. Sir provided me with wrist and ankle retraints for anyone who wanted to use them on me. (3 did). He also supplied a ball gag, top grade poppers, lube, and laced my water with something that made me groggy for a while, but helped open up my hole. The first two cocks in me felt very good, and i easily took them in. The third cock was humongous, and got me screaming a bit. The ball gag went in my mouth, and I may have been given some parTy gifts to open me up. Anyway, i drifted off to lala land for awhile, so kinda lost track of time and guys. Sir kept track for me. I was able to remember the last few fucks as being very intense. After 5 hours of getting my hole stretched, pounded, torn up and fully bred, i was ready to call it a night. It felt great though at the time Was able to keep the most of the cumloads in me for a few hours, but they did start leaking out. My ass is real sore today not only from the poundings, but also from the paddlings I got from some Doms.
Unregistered

Seven loads from three different Tops on MLK day. It took them from around 10:00 in the morning until about 2:30 in the afternoon. My wrists were duct taped to my ankles with duct tape over my eyes & mouth and I have no idea who Tops #2 and #3 are except that they were young, fucking huge, aggressive, pounded me so deep & hard that it hurt like hell, and each put two loads in me deep. I only know (saw) the first Top was who hosted, duct taped me up, and he put three loads in me. He'd just leave me there laying on my back between loads and it was really hard to deal with the duct tape even though I got regular doses of poppers. Next time I'm gonna ask for some T to see if I do better. I followed some of the tips posted here on getting cleaned-out and made it through the entire time clean. Funny thing, on the way home I crashed on the freeway during a snow strom, spun around 720 degrees and off the road. My hips were so sore from being spread open for the four plus hours that it was really hard from me to walk away from the crash site, even though I wasn't injured in the crash. I'd do it again in an instant, except for the car crash.
Unregistered

Poz Load
Unregistered

SON, YOU BETTER FLOOD MY ASS WITH THAT POWER DONG OR YOU'RE GONNA PICK YOUR FUCKING TEETH UP OFF THE FLOOR. KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING? NOW PUMP.

\

:gramps:
Unregistered

barefoot bob said:bottoms, would you forgo your standards to get fucked?

OK, we all have our standards, well mostly. Say there was a guy you found completelyphysically repulsivewho wanted to fuck you, so repulsive you feel like you could throw up looking at him. Let us also say he has a really great cock, could fuck likea wild manand produce a ton of cum. Would you let him fuck you? Let's add he only wants to fuck you with you on your back and you MUST keep your eyes open and watch him as he fucks you.

Would I, hell yes, in a nanosecond.

no, this isn'ta realguy justa hypothetical scenerio.

--yes, I would. I love sucking and being fucked by fat, older guys.
Unregistered

. said:--yes, I would. I love sucking and being fucked by fat, older guys.

:fpotd:
Unregistered

Slurp!
\
:za:
Unregistered

This thread (and the original links, and also the Roman Holiday bathhouse thread) should be required reading for all 12-year-old boys.

Kids these days are taught that homosexuality is not just acceptable, not just normal, but even positive and desirable.

However, kids aren't stupid. If every 12-year-old boy read this thread and discovered what homosex is really all about, homosexual behavior would be FAR less common, as well as far less acceptable, than it is today.
Unregistered

. said:This thread (and the original links, and also the Roman Holiday bathhouse thread) should be required reading for all 12-year-old boys.

Kids these days are taught that homosexuality is not just acceptable, not just normal, but even positive and desirable.

However, kids aren't stupid. If every 12-year-old boy read this thread and discovered what homosex is really all about, homosexual behavior would be FAR less common, as well as far less acceptable, than it is today.

Ill take it one step further, 12 year old boys should be taken to the bathhoeses so they could see the perversion happen up close!

:tard:

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  | 11 - 12  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: