F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share


Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2  | Previous  Next | First  Last

  Arrests.org tagged hotties. One chick was arrested for trafficking 30kg or more.
Monty_Burns
Registered

3195 posts

There have been slim pickings lately for looks.

Goddamn, this chick is in trouble.

Charge 7
STATUTE: 893.135-5116
CHARGE: DRUGS-TRAFFIC - 30 KG OR MORE OTHER CNTRL SUBST

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Rachel_Blanchard_5710892/?d=1

http://florida.arrests.org/mugs/Palmbeach/2011/2011039820.jpg

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Jessica_Hamor_5710939/?d=1

http://www.myspace.com/jebb__woah/

http://florida.arrests.org/mugs/Pasco/000163338.jpg

http://a4.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/profile01/131/ec182cddbb744354aa54b5349adf2e1e/p.jpg

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Melissa_Emerson_5711766/?d=1

http://florida.arrests.org/mugs/Citrus/2011/11122516.jpg

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Lauren_Gardiner_5709637/?d=1

http://florida.arrests.org/mugs/Pasco/000163294.jpg
Monty_Burns
Registered

3195 posts

Here's a news story on the first chick.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/police-gardens-woman-allegedly-used-fake-prescriptions-to-1808142.html

A Palm Beach Gardens woman was arrested on Tuesday for allegedly forging prescriptions to obtain more than 1,200 tablets or capsules of controlled substances from a pharmacy during four-month period earlier this year.

Rachel Blanchard, 23, is being held at Palm Beach County Jail in lieu of $24,000 bond. She is scharged with eight counts of trafficking oxycodone, 17 counts of obtaining a controlled substance by fraud and 23 counts of fraudulently obtaining medicinal drugs.

According to the arrest report, a pharmacy technician at Anthony's Pharmacy in Palm Beach Gardens called the Chronic Pain Management Center in Boca Raton to verify three prescriptions presented to the pharmacy on April 20. Among the names mentioned was Blanchard's. The office manager at the clinic told the pharmacy technician that Blanchard nor the other two, were clients of the clinic, the report stated.

Blanchard's pharmacy profile revealed 21 fraudulent prescriptions from Jan. 4 through April 6, according to the report. It details that Blanchard obtained a total of 1,243 controlled substances, which included 845 tablets of oxycodone, 111 tablets of omeprazole (Prilosec) and 240 tablets of alprazolam (Xanax).

According to jail records, Tuesday's arrest marks the second one this year for Blanchard. She was arrested in January for resisting arrest and tampering or destroying physical evidence. She was also arrested in 2009 for battery. She was released on her own recognizance on both previous arrests.
.
Unregistered

She's a real bad girl.

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Rachel_Blanchard_5307081/?d=1

http://florida.arrests.org/mugs/Palmbeach/2011/2011001926.jpg

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Rachel_Blanchard_1251827/?d=1

http://florida.arrests.org/mugs/Palmbeach/2009/2009053720.jpg
.
Unregistered

It's the same girl. :eek:
FUCK THE ROCK ON!!
:rump:

1117 posts

Monty_Burns said:
http://florida.arrests.org/mugs/Pasco/000163294.jpg



She'll fuck the white off your eyes when done with you.

:borat:
.
Unregistered

http://www.myspace.com/luvpaul/photos/363876#%7B%22ImageId%22%3A363876%7D

http://a1.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/130/09949d5849a94689989f8e74f4340181/l.jpg

http://a3.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/127/9758280050bd49fda4e06f4d38b414e8/l.jpg

http://a4.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/117/b4ac469ed81f448b99669f4f77300155/l.jpg

Pharmacist.boi
Unregistered

Since when is Prilosec a controlled substance?
FUCK THE ROCK ON!!
:rump:

1117 posts

. said:http://a4.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/117/b4ac469ed81f448b99669f4f77300155/l.jpg



Nice caboose too. :thumbup:
.
Unregistered

I'd fuck her with gusto! :tard:

Probably have an encore.
.
Unregistered

I'll take the virgin.
.
Unregistered

. said:www.myspace.com/luvpaul/photos/363876#%7B%22ImageId%22%3A363876%7D

a1.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/130/09949d5849a94689989f8e74f4340181/l.jpg[/img]

a3.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/127/9758280050bd49fda4e06f4d38b414e8/l.jpg[/img]

a4.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/117/b4ac469ed81f448b99669f4f77300155/l.jpg[/img]

thats not her you idiot
.
Unregistered

. said:thats not her you idiot



Aside from the fact it looks like her, has the same name, lives in the same city, and has the same age (pics are older,) great point.
truth spirit
Does not serve 'US way of life'

1143 posts

why don't girls have morals?
PornIndustryVeteran
Unregistered

Max penalty in FL is one year for each tablet. She is fucked unless she sucks the judge's cock.

I remember one porn producer who liked to shoot in FL so he could visit several of these "pain management clinics" and get prescriptions for hundreds of these heavy duty opiate pills. These guys are basically prescription mills for junkies. I'm amazed the DEA hasn't pulled their cards.



Monty_Burns said:Here's a news story on the first chick.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/police-gardens-woman-allegedly-used-fake-prescriptions-to-1808142.html

A Palm Beach Gardens woman was arrested on Tuesday for allegedly forging prescriptions to obtain more than 1,200 tablets or capsules of controlled substances from a pharmacy during four-month period earlier this year.

Rachel Blanchard, 23, is being held at Palm Beach County Jail in lieu of $24,000 bond. She is scharged with eight counts of trafficking oxycodone, 17 counts of obtaining a controlled substance by fraud and 23 counts of fraudulently obtaining medicinal drugs.

According to the arrest report, a pharmacy technician at Anthony's Pharmacy in Palm Beach Gardens called the Chronic Pain Management Center in Boca Raton to verify three prescriptions presented to the pharmacy on April 20. Among the names mentioned was Blanchard's. The office manager at the clinic told the pharmacy technician that Blanchard nor the other two, were clients of the clinic, the report stated.

Blanchard's pharmacy profile revealed 21 fraudulent prescriptions from Jan. 4 through April 6, according to the report. It details that Blanchard obtained a total of 1,243 controlled substances, which included 845 tablets of oxycodone, 111 tablets of omeprazole (Prilosec) and 240 tablets of alprazolam (Xanax).

According to jail records, Tuesday's arrest marks the second one this year for Blanchard. She was arrested in January for resisting arrest and tampering or destroying physical evidence. She was also arrested in 2009 for battery. She was released on her own recognizance on both previous arrests.

.
Unregistered

. said:
. said:thats not her you idiot



Aside from the fact it looks like her, has the same name, lives in the same city, and has the same age (pics are older,) great point.

lets see...

RACHEL LEIGH BLANCHARD
Age : 23 Years Old Sex : F
Birth Date : 11-27-1987 Race : W


Address : 302 VISION CT APT. 40
City : PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL
Zip : 33418

:vs:

My name is Lauren.
# Hometown: New Port Richey
# Zodiac Sign: Libra


:fuckyou: never post here again
.
Unregistered

. said:lets see...

RACHEL LEIGH BLANCHARD
Age : 23 Years Old Sex : F
Birth Date : 11-27-1987 Race : W


Address : 302 VISION CT APT. 40
City : PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL
Zip : 33418

:vs:

My name is Lauren.
# Hometown: New Port Richey
# Zodiac Sign: Libra


:fuckyou: never post here again



:facepalm:

Holy shit, you're retarded. The MySpace profile is the third picture in the first post. No one said it was the first girl.
.
Unregistered

. said: :facepalm:

Holy shit, you're retarded. The MySpace profile is the third picture in the first post. No one said it was the first girl.



:mittens:
.
Unregistered

LMAO I knew Rachel was f**ked up but finding her on a sight like this is just too funny... Her mugshots are flattering compared to how she looks in person... What a dumbassssssss
.
Unregistered

PornIndustryVeteran said:Max penalty in FL is one year for each tablet. She is fucked unless she sucks the judge's cock.

I remember one porn producer who liked to shoot in FL so he could visit several of these "pain management clinics" and get prescriptions for hundreds of these heavy duty opiate pills. These guys are basically prescription mills for junkies. I'm amazed the DEA hasn't pulled their cards.




She must have sucked the judges cock, and real good too... To be home on house arrest. Systems fucked :/
.
Unregistered

first off, you nerds need to get some real pussy not just the flesh light you have in your closet. and thank god we live in a country where people are INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. until this girl is found to be 100% guilty you all need to shut the fuck up. do any of you little pathetic little losers even know the facts in this case? keep an eye on the paper you fucking worms, then i wanna hear you talk shit. and for the record, none of you losers could ever get a girl even close as attractive as a girl like her. i do not know her or have ever met her but would hope that the country we live in will at the LEAST not presume someone guilty until convicted. and yes THANK GOD THE SYSTEM HAS FINALLY WORKED. THIS POOR GIRL GETS TO GO HOME AFTER 4 MONTHS OF BEING IN A NASTY JAIL WITH MURDERS AND RAPIST, YES THE SYSTEM HAS FINALLY FUCKING WORKED. if there was even a SHRED of evidence that she was guilty i PROMISE you no judge would let her out due to the fact that this case is being closely monitored by the media. so all you little kids go on a jail tour and shut the fuck up.
.
Unregistered

Oh hell, let her have her pills.
.
Unregistered

I think she would get traded around for a half carton of cigarettes.
.
Unregistered

Damn those must be some smoking hott cigarettes
.
Unregistered

damn shes hott ass fuck
.
Unregistered

. said:first off, you nerds need to get some real pussy not just the flesh light you have in your closet. and thank god we live in a country where people are INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. until this girl is found to be 100% guilty you all need to shut the fuck up. do any of you little pathetic little losers even know the facts in this case? keep an eye on the paper you fucking worms, then i wanna hear you talk shit. and for the record, none of you losers could ever get a girl even close as attractive as a girl like her. i do not know her or have ever met her but would hope that the country we live in will at the LEAST not presume someone guilty until convicted. and yes THANK GOD THE SYSTEM HAS FINALLY WORKED. THIS POOR GIRL GETS TO GO HOME AFTER 4 MONTHS OF BEING IN A NASTY JAIL WITH MURDERS AND RAPIST, YES THE SYSTEM HAS FINALLY FUCKING WORKED. if there was even a SHRED of evidence that she was guilty i PROMISE you no judge would let her out due to the fact that this case is being closely monitored by the media. so all you little kids go on a jail tour and shut the fuck up.


0/10

Really terrible effort.

Page: 1 2  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

 
Quick Reply
Moniker:
Message: