F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share


Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6  | Previous  Next | First  Last

  Move aside Rebecca Black.... KREAYSHAWN - It's her 15 minutes of fame right now.
.
Unregistered

.
Unregistered

mumbo_jumbo
Registered

6917 posts

my god this sucks.

i am glad it's a white chick so we can say how much this sucks without being labeled a racist.

:lol:
.
Unregistered

she ain't no teen goodie two shoes
.
Unregistered

ptobably :jew:
mr the horse
#genius

8538 posts

ROBOTS WITH WOOD CHIPPERS ON THEIR BACKS AND THE ROBOTS JUST INDISCRIMINATELY PICK PEOPLE UP AND DROP THEM IN THE WOOD CHIPPERS. THAT'S MY SOLUTION TO WHAT I'M SEEING HERE. THEY NEVER NEED RECHARGING. THEY RUN ON BLOOD AND GORE. THEY KEEP GOING AS LONG AS PEOPLE EXIST. YOU BUILD A THOUSAND OF THEM AND JUST LET THEM LOOSE. PROBLEM SOLVED.
.
Unregistered



KREAYSHAWN AND CHILL BLACK GUYS

0:29 :lol: :diversity:
Kingmambo
Touched

2318 posts

. said:



169% chance that video is introduced into evidence at the rape trial.
.
Unregistered

. said:

KREAYSHAWN AND CHILL BLACK GUYS

0:29 :lol: :diversity:



0:21 "JAY UNNGHH!" :rofl:
.
Unregistered

:idhitit:
das but
http://dasbut.com

500037035 posts

yer fucking nuts... rebecca black get put under from diss here ho. Her mystical rhythms, compliment her ice cold style that be tell you she be stole yo nigguh ss dotter outside gym class at be 2oclock in da afternoon and lick da drippingz dat be drain from she clit
.
Unregistered

das but said:yer fucking nuts... rebecca black get put under from diss here ho. Her mystical rhythms, compliment her ice cold style that be tell you she be stole yo nigguh ss dotter outside gym class at be 2oclock in da afternoon and lick da drippingz dat be drain from she clit

What? Shouldn't you be practicing with your crayons?
.
Unregistered

mr the horse said:ROBOTS WITH WOOD CHIPPERS ON THEIR BACKS AND THE ROBOTS JUST INDISCRIMINATELY PICK PEOPLE UP AND DROP THEM IN THE WOOD CHIPPERS. THAT'S MY SOLUTION TO WHAT I'M SEEING HERE. THEY NEVER NEED RECHARGING. THEY RUN ON BLOOD AND GORE. THEY KEEP GOING AS LONG AS PEOPLE EXIST. YOU BUILD A THOUSAND OF THEM AND JUST LET THEM LOOSE. PROBLEM SOLVED.

:potd:
.
Unregistered

:lol: :c3po: :lol:
t
oast

3382 posts

Jews
.
Unregistered

t said:Jews

Where? In Oakland?
sh.
Unregistered

mr the horse said:ROBOTS WITH WOOD CHIPPERS ON THEIR BACKS AND THE ROBOTS JUST INDISCRIMINATELY PICK PEOPLE UP AND DROP THEM IN THE WOOD CHIPPERS. THAT'S MY SOLUTION TO WHAT I'M SEEING HERE. THEY NEVER NEED RECHARGING. THEY RUN ON BLOOD AND GORE. THEY KEEP GOING AS LONG AS PEOPLE EXIST. YOU BUILD A THOUSAND OF THEM AND JUST LET THEM LOOSE. PROBLEM SOLVED.



We've had the tech for a while.

http://hardware.slashdot.org/story/04/12/28/1414242/Tiny-Aircraft-Feeds-Itself-With-Dead-Flies
.
Unregistered

mumbo_jumbo said:
i am glad it's a white chick



Are you sure about that? The only thing white about that chick is her skin color.
.
Unregistered

She's a jewess obviously.
.
Unregistered

. said:Are you sure about that? The only thing white about that chick is her skin color.



thought she was a messican
.
Unregistered

too many tramp stamps for superstardom

:nono:
.
Unregistered

. said:



Jessie Slaughter has a music vid out? WTF??
.
Unregistered

. said:

0:29 :lol: :diversity:




I'll bet she's had more black cawk than white cawk
.
Unregistered

Black cock is kool and edgy. I like her blonde sidekick but face it they are both getting their wrinkles smooved out by Jambo. A future filled with herped-up down-low GRIBS but young girls these days are all aboot the GIRTHY.
.
Unregistered

Gen Y music really sucks.

Go ahead and quote me with a gramps emote, I don't care.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

 
Quick Reply
Moniker:
Message: