F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Al Jazeera just released cellphone video of the Lara Logan rape (link)
Unregistered

I THOUGHT THE BUKKAKE SCENE WAS A BIT OVER THE TOP, REX
\
:tyrone:
Unregistered

Wouldn't surprise me if they did release it. Those cunts at The Terrorist Channel can't wait to show stuff like that and gloat.
Unregistered

. said:Wouldn't surprise me if they did release it. Those cunts at The Terrorist Channel can't wait to show stuff like that and gloat.

Fox?
Unregistered

where is it..
Unregistered

400 views :lol:
Unregistered

. said:where is it..

It never existed, Francis.
\
:milton:

:madbanana: :rant: :mad:
Unregistered

. said:Wouldn't surprise me if they did release it. Those cunts at The Terrorist Channel can't wait to show stuff like that and gloat.

They post more truth about US foreign policy than any US media. More even, than BBC.
Unregistered

. said:They post more truth about US foreign policy than any US media. More even, than BBC.

169% Troof.
Unregistered

Just imagine the thick, shit tainted cum glaze pouring out of her ravaged, unclosable asshole. Like a Krispy Kreme glazer, stuck in the mud.
Unregistered

. said:They post more truth about US foreign policy than any US media. More even, than BBC.

The BBC are very biased.
Unregistered

. said:The BBC are very biased.

biased, but with much better polish.
Unregistered

. said:Just imagine the thick, shit tainted cum glaze pouring out of her ravaged, unclosable asshole. Like a Krispy Kreme glazer, stuck in the mud.

keep imagining, i doubt any of us will see it or if it even existed.
Leroy
Unregistered

Lara's mouth, ass, and pussy got a lot of Egyptian cum! She gonna have a sore,broken asshole for life!

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: