F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 601 - 610 | 751 - 760 | 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770  | 771 - 780  | 801 - 810  | Previous  Next | First  Last

CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Unregistered

. said:http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=207272.0

And the CIA just raped those other two chicks just to cover their tracks.
Unregistered

http://www.emailwire.com/release/86595-PEN-Center-USA-proudly-presents-The-22nd-Annual-Literary-Award-Winners-and-Festival-.html
ADHD Incarnate
Unregistered

. said:
ADHD Incarnate said:
Cause I Can said:
ADHD Incarnate said:Thank you for your profound and yet not too laconic a comment. Your input is always appreciated.

Hey! Don't know you, but I like your Style!

Thanks.... I have been here under a different name... You can try to guess.... Not promicising to admit anything... I would be curious if people would recognize me. I do wonder, however, who the other constant posters (Cause I Can/Troll F/Pee on My Leg) were last year... I just think it is funny. I am too lazy (and too bored) to log in under the old moniker... I am sure i am not the only one with the same issue.

ADHD is the opposite of OCD. It appears this thread's antithesis had arrived to threaten the very nature of this thread with... what's that on television... is that a spoon?

you pretty much got it. It is like watching two different TV channels at the same time.
Unregistered

She also tours on the lecture circuit and cost $40,900 in Activity and Services fees to bring to USF, said ULS Executive Director Carly Henry.
Cause I Can
Registered

186 posts

ADHD Incarnate said:Thanks.... I have been here under a different name... You can try to guess.... Not promicising to admit anything... I would be curious if people would recognize me. I do wonder, however, who the other constant posters (Cause I Can/Troll F/Pee on My Leg) were last year... I just think it is funny. I am too lazy (and too bored) to log in under the old moniker... I am sure i am not the only one with the same issue.

Pee On My Leg 2 is now Cause I Can, as for Troll F-er your guess is as good as mine! Think is a regular in distress
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

ADHD Incarnate said:Thanks.... I have been here under a different name... You can try to guess.... Not promicising to admit anything... I would be curious if people would recognize me. I do wonder, however, who the other constant posters (Cause I Can/Troll F/Pee on My Leg) were last year... I just think it is funny. I am too lazy (and too bored) to log in under the old moniker... I am sure i am not the only one with the same issue.

I think you are a MAN. Yeah...and wait...I think you may be Truthseeker! Right on target, yes? My skill to pinpoint to old monikers trolling under new names has surprised me every time! In fact i am almost blushing because i am so incredibly good in it!
TruthSeeker_georgio
Registered

12 posts

No REE, not me. Nothing for me to hide. I'm here.
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

TruthSeeker_georgio said:No REE, not me. Nothing for me to hide. I'm here.

Heeeeeeeey Truthseeker! Nice to know you are still alive! Welcome!!!
Unregistered

RealEuropeanElitist said:

I think you are a MAN. Yeah...and wait...I think you may be Truthseeker! Right on target, yes? My skill to pinpoint to old monikers trolling under new names has surprised me every time! In fact i am almost blushing because i am so incredibly good in it!

Except that you've never been right even once.
Unregistered

http://crombouke.blogspot.com/2010/02/sexual-jihad-demoralising-and.html
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

. said:Except that you've never been right even once.

Of course I am! You are...let me think...gimme a few mins, ok?
Cause I Can
Registered

186 posts

TruthSeeker_georgio said:No REE, not me. Nothing for me to hide. I'm here.

You did not reply to my e-mail?
Unregistered

Is it true she was whipped by members of the crowd with dried bullpenis whips?
Unregistered

After her resisting and struggling, she seem to stop fighting and surrender to their assault. At this point it was no holds barred,and they had their way with the naked blonde news lady. Raping her repeatedly.
Unregistered

Lots of butthurt, OCD life losers in this thread.
Unregistered

http://www.forbes.com/sites/meghancasserly/2012/04/19/dream-jobs-clarissa-ward-cbs-news-foreign-correspondent/

Dream job?

When I'm not wearing a headscarf when I'm wearing tight jeans, I become the story, she says. People gather around and gawk at the blonde woman. From both a safety and a journalistic perspective, that is not helpful.
Troll Fucker
Unregistered

. said:After her resisting and struggling, she seem to stop fighting and surrender to their assault. At this point it was no holds barred,and they had their way with the naked blonde news lady. Raping her repeatedly.

Thanks for that Information as No One here knew that! What a break for us to get this Information! You are such a Hero!
Unregistered

European Elitist finally revealed! Of course...it was so obvious...

Unregistered

. said:http://www.forbes.com/sites/meghancasserly/2012/04/19/dream-jobs-clarissa-ward-cbs-news-foreign-correspondent/

Dream job?

When I'm not wearing a headscarf when I'm wearing tight jeans, I become the story, she says. People gather around and gawk at the blonde woman. From both a safety and a journalistic perspective, that is not helpful.

This is another brutal raping in the making. Clarissa Ward might not be as fortunate as Lara Logan. She's playing Russian Roulette with multiple gangrape. Clarissa speaks four languages and will find out that being brutally raped, is the same in all of them.
Kat
Agent Provocateur

7634 posts

Cause I Can said:Pee On My Leg 2 is now Cause I Can, as for Troll F-er your guess is as good as mine! Think is a regular in distress

Hey Eurotrash, I'm still waiting for you to show up at my house.

Cause I Can said:Checking Address as we write now, don't want to waste the $$$ for nothing! I will let you know!

Cause I Can said:Come On Mouth give me the Address I can be there Saturday! I want to fill All Your Demented Cravings! Your tough behind a Key Board let's see you lick it up now!

Cause I Can said:I want to give you what you want and you keep asking so I'll come to your house Saturday! Give you what you want! Where is your address? Come on? Let me jerk off on your face!

Cause I Can said:By the way Thanks for the address hope your ready for the Fan Mail too!

Unregistered

. said:This is another brutal raping in the making. Clarissa Ward might not be as fortunate as Lara Logan. She's playing Russian Roulette with multiple gangrape. Clarissa speaks four languages and will find out that being brutally raped, is the same in all of them.

that would be so awesome! hopefully there is footage of this when it happens, unlike that stupid bitch lara where there is NOTHING!

for what Lara charges at those speaking events,she OWES us more! but then again, what do you expect from a greedy cunt whore like that anyway, there should be no surprize.
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

. said: but then again, what do you expect from a greedy cunt whore like that anyway, there should be no surprize.

Nana...manners! You do not want people here believing you are no gentleman and were probably brought up by the hillbillies in Deliverance.
Troll Fucker
Unregistered

time_cube said:1 God Brain Unfit to Exist Upon Opposite Pole Earth. Children Are Justified For Killing Of Educated Adults Who Ignore 4 Day Truth In 4 Simultaneous 1 Rotations. Belly-Button Logic Works. When Do Teenagers Die? Adults Eat Teenagers Alive, No Record Of Their Death. Belly-Button Is Signature Of Your Personal Creator, I Believe Her Name Mama. Pastor Told His Flock That God Created All Them Truth Is That They All Had Mama Belly Buttons - Liars. Earth Has 4 Days In Same 24 Hrs., 1 Day God Was Wrong. Einstein Was ONEist Brain. Try My Belly-Button Logic. No God Knows About 4 Days, It Is Evil To Ignore 4 Days, Does Your Teacher Know?

Found This Just for You!www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RUvoJ-DLzI&Feature=related
Unregistered

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWcrI8uYYgc

Is this douchebag one of the people on this thread? Go to 6:40 of the video. He talks about Lara Logan.
Troll Fucker
Unregistered

Troll Fucker said:
time_cube said:1 God Brain Unfit to Exist Upon Opposite Pole Earth. Children Are Justified For Killing Of Educated Adults Who Ignore 4 Day Truth In 4 Simultaneous 1 Rotations. Belly-Button Logic Works. When Do Teenagers Die? Adults Eat Teenagers Alive, No Record Of Their Death. Belly-Button Is Signature Of Your Personal Creator, I Believe Her Name Mama. Pastor Told His Flock That God Created All Them Truth Is That They All Had Mama Belly Buttons - Liars. Earth Has 4 Days In Same 24 Hrs., 1 Day God Was Wrong. Einstein Was ONEist Brain. Try My Belly-Button Logic. No God Knows About 4 Days, It Is Evil To Ignore 4 Days, Does Your Teacher Know?

Found This Just for You!www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RUvoJ-DLzI&Feature=related

Fast Forward to 6:00 minutes covers your brain

Page: 601 - 610 | 751 - 760 | 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770  | 771 - 780  | 801 - 810  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: