F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share


Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 501 - 510 | 681 - 690 | 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700  | 701 - 710  | 701 - 710  | Previous  Next | First  Last

  CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Real Masked Truth
Registered

1106 posts

Had Enough! said:Just got reply from F2BBS and they will see if they can block the Re-tart whom keeps Posting and defacing this Thread. Waiting for IP Address on next Post

very interesting for the IP address will do you no good unless you have the dns and have the ability to track said dns and being that the site is ran from a single server dont even think you can or they can. Think before you start probing into areas that others control or you may find all your info in the open.
Real Masked Truth
Registered

1106 posts

Pee On My Leg 2 said:It still don't make me feel any better! LOL!

Well you can grab my email address from last page and be more in the loop if you want but the loop doesnt really exist mostly just the regular posters so you are in the loop
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

Had Enough! said:Just got reply from F2BBS and they will see if they can block the Re-tart whom keeps Posting and defacing this Thread. Waiting for IP Address on next Post

Yea he is a Pain in the ass! If you get him kicked off you will be a Hero!

It's Hard to Sore With Eagles when Your Surrounded By Turkey's
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

Real Masked Truth said:Well you can grab my email address from last page and be more in the loop if you want but the loop doesnt really exist mostly just the regular posters so you are in the loop

Thanks I will and really appreciative of your generosity! Thanks
.
Unregistered

Lara's rape video will be seen by everyone,she was raped in public and the Egyptian public have many videos not yet release.In time there will be no way to stop or block any of it,so stop fighting.People will be looking for Lara's rape video for years to come.
nine
Registered

569 posts

Real Masked Truth said:lmao....don't think so for your thoughts are all over the place and you want others to share with you but can't play nice with others. It is a two way street not one lane highway for your own collective. You will share if it is on a torrent but not if sent to you or you find it. As for me being the fat kid video maker go fuck your self douche bag. Plain and simple for I know compassion and she knows me so go fuck your self



Play nice with others? Play? This is a game?
nine
Registered

569 posts

Real Masked Truth said:
nine said:What do you want from me? I'm not going to pass along a video of someone getting raped to a bunch of people I just know from the Internet. That's not the wrong answer. It's just not.

I don't want anything from you because from your responses you don't play well with others. Take your ball an go home for we don't need you and your B.S. selfish being here. You are here like the rest of us mostly for the truth or a greater understanding of the truth. You are not some honest knight in shining armor so get off your high horse.



Actually, I kind of am an "honest knight in shining armor" -- born that way. I never planned on sharing any video or any inside information with anyone. All I really cared about was sticking up for Ms. Logan and her side of the story and reigning in all the bullshit on here. I'll always want to know more about what happened to her but I know enough and so do you. I'd watch the video if given the opportunity but the only person I'd send it to would be Ms. Logan herself. It's been fun talking to you guys but I don't care if you ever see the video. Sorry... if I'm not part of your crew anymore (you're the ones who quit emailing me) -- whatever. It doesn't make me feel bad that you're calling me names -- I don't care. We can stay friendly or you can hate me -- whatever.

This is not a game. This happened to a real person. There is no way anyone unwilling to humiliate this woman would spread such a video around willy nilly like it's some kind of "lol cats" meme. Come on. What are you... going to peer pressure me now? I could give a shit. I'm not sending you the video if I find it. I'm just not. If you find it, fine, don't send it to me; it's only fair. I'm not in your loop. I'm not part of the "inner circle" in any way. Don't trust me. Don't include me. Whatever.

Except, yea, send it to me if you find it, thanks. :P
.
Unregistered

nine said:Actually, I kind of am an "honest knight in shining armor" -- born that way. I never planned on sharing any video or any inside information with anyone. All I really cared about was sticking up for Ms. Logan and her side of the story and reigning in all the bullshit on here. I'll always want to know more about what happened to her but I know enough and so do you. I'd watch the video if given the opportunity but the only person I'd send it to would be Ms. Logan herself. It's been fun talking to you guys but I don't care if you ever see the video. Sorry... if I'm not part of your crew anymore (you're the ones who quit emailing me) -- whatever. It doesn't make me feel bad that you're calling me names -- I don't care. We can stay friendly or you can hate me -- whatever.

This is not a game. This happened to a real person. There is no way anyone unwilling to humiliate this woman would spread such a video around willy nilly like it's some kind of "lol cats" meme. Come on. What are you... going to peer pressure me now? I could give a shit. I'm not sending you the video if I find it. I'm just not. If you find it, fine, don't send it to me; it's only fair. I'm not in your loop. I'm not part of the "inner circle" in any way. Don't trust me. Don't include me. Whatever.

Except, yea, send it to me if you find it, thanks. :P

No body cares what you find or share,shut the fuck up about it and keep it to yourself.We knew you were full of shit all the time.
CompassionBreak
Registered

1085 posts

nine said:immensely embarrassing for her. Nobody (nobody good) wants her to be forced to deal with it. But, if such a video were to come forth... she'd kick its ass. Just wait and see. You can't ruin someone so easily these days. And, you know, it's always been hard to ruin the bold. Some people just keep coming back until you kill them. Some have beliefs and ideals they prize -- beliefs and ideals for which they will endure any hardship.

Lara Logan is no less a good person now than she was before. She's not done something unethical. She's been humiliated by violent men. Those violent men will disappear. She'll shine bright for all time as one of the very brave and the very strong.


*potd*
.
Unregistered

\/ POTD

Can't see anything clearly in the still shot. We need a better still shot. Please post one, thanks.

^ POTD
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

nine said:Actually, I kind of am an "honest knight in shining armor" -- born that way. I never planned on sharing any video or any inside information with anyone. All I really cared about was sticking up for Ms. Logan and her side of the story and reigning in all the bullshit on here.



I know. Honestly? You are a knight conflicted...torn between trust and not trusting ripped apart between faith and evidence. A Hamlet of this very board. No i do not mock you here. I mean it seriously.

nine said:
Sorry... if I'm not part of your crew anymore (you're the ones who quit emailing me) -- whatever. It doesn't make me feel bad that you're calling me names -- I don't care. We can stay friendly or you can hate me -- whatever.



Hey HEY. I remember vividly that you did not respond to my last mail ;) So technically YOU stopped replying to MY mails. NO i do not hate you ;).
nine said:
This is not a game. This happened to a real person. There is no way anyone unwilling to humiliate this woman would spread such a video around willy nilly like it's some kind of "lol cats" meme. Come on. What are you... going to peer pressure me now? I could give a shit. I'm not sending you the video if I find it. I'm just not. If you find it, fine, don't send it to me; it's only fair. I'm not in your loop. I'm not part of the "inner circle" in any way. Don't trust me. Don't include me. Whatever.

Except, yea, send it to me if you find it, thanks. :P



That is true. I feel uncomfortable about the thought of sending stuff like this around (if i would have it which i do not!) On the other hand of course i understand Masked Truth. It is just a basic agreement what to do with such stuff when in contact with people you basically KNOW do not do any crap with it but are to be trusted. It may hurt Masked Truth to be questioned in his personal integrity in such a way. You did not mean it but maybe he felt that way. Inside the Mask is a sensitive soul. Even if it curses a lot ;)

Ahhhh...Nine:

To trust or not to trust...
That is the question here!
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep;
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to, 'tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish'd. To die, to sleep;
To sleep: perchance to dream
No Body knows
Unregistered

What I have taken from this thread is that NOBODY REALLY KNOWS ANYTHING. I seriously doubt Laura Logan even cares about this thread. All these secret groups, or inner circles or what ever seems a way some people want to seem important or revelant. I have a thread on YouTube and if I discover anything important, I will post it. Simple as that.
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

No Body knows said:What I have taken from this thread is that NOBODY REALLY KNOWS ANYTHING. I seriously doubt Laura Logan even cares about this thread. All these secret groups, or inner circles or what ever seems a way some people want to seem important or revelant. I have a thread on YouTube and if I discover anything important, I will post it. Simple as that.



LARA. Not Laura! It is one thing to really not know anything but it is an entire different matter spelling the name of our favorite intrepid reporter wrong! I am disappointed in you.
.
Unregistered

No Body knows said:What I have taken from this thread is that NOBODY REALLY KNOWS ANYTHING. I seriously doubt Laura Logan even cares about this thread. All these secret groups, or inner circles or what ever seems a way some people want to seem important or revelant. I have a thread on YouTube and if I discover anything important, I will post it. Simple as that.

You are 100% right,because no matter how many goverment cover-ups or knights on this thread,the videos and eyewitnesses will surface and there's nothing anyone can do about it.You are delaying the inevitable, you are protecting and fighting for nothing,because it's out of our hands.
Rape Gangs
Unregistered

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udYlgUuaig0
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

Rape Gangs said:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udYlgUuaig0



That was Aliaa Mahdy the famous Nude Blogger. She did not get raped but was heavily assaulted as seen in this video.
.
Unregistered

Well Mr EE, that confused the crap out of me all is not lost, the regulars are getting pretty strange, dancing around the hat with all the trust issues?

No one here has clearly spelt it all out. aaa has brought in some new details on the brutality of the assault, not duration or degree of humiliation for her and the others. None of this has outlined the real reasons why the American gov banned it so quickly from the www (religious & political).

PS - I agree with Nine, no one here should share vision of anything, out of respect for LL.
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

. said:\/ POTD

Can't see anything clearly in the still shot. We need a better still shot. Please post one, thanks.

^ POTD

I don't think it is even a Woman. I downloaded that pic and blew it up and I don't think it is Lara at all.
.
Unregistered

LEONIDAS was raped by 300 spartians,using their hands only.Sounds familiar?
nine
Registered

569 posts

I wouldn't show it to people that I actually know and trust from real life. Expecting me to share it with some dudes I've met online, regardless of how cool they seem to be, is just ridiculous. I'm sure Masked Truth is exactly who he says he is: former Rambo special forces operative that's killed a zillion terrorists but has a heart of gold and runs some kind of computer business. Yea. Sure. Awesome. But, anyone can say that, right? I'm not taking that chance. I want the truth. I want the American people to understand the truth. Sure. But, not if it means sacrificing this woman's well-being. She'll share what happened when she's ready with whoever she deems worthy. It's her call. Look how well she's doing. I hope she keeps fighting and takes back every inch of her life.

If I find the video, it's going in the vault. End of story. Sorry. But, yes, as hypocritical as it definitely is, I want to see it if you find it. But, think of it this way: at least (from what I'm saying), you'd know you could trust me with it. I wouldn't. I wouldn't trust anyone. But, you could if you were so inclined.

I mean, I'd maybe share a still shot or a description privately (if I thought it was appropriate) with the one or two people I know I can trust but probably not. I don't want the Feds busting down my door and rifling through my belongings. I don't want to commit some sort of crime. And, most of all, I don't want to hurt Ms. Logan.

Does the public have a right to see at least a clip of this video? Maybe. I'm not going to be the guy that gives it to them. Get it somewhere else. I'm not the news. I'm just a guy.
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

. said:Well Mr EE, that confused the crap out of me all is not lost, the regulars are getting pretty strange, dancing around the hat with all the trust issues?

No one here has clearly spelt it all out. aaa has brought in some new details on the brutality of the assault, not duration or degree of humiliation for her and the others. None of this has outlined the real reasons why the American gov banned it so quickly from the www (religious & political).

PS - I agree with Nine, no one here should share vision of anything, out of respect for LL.



The regulars were Always pretty strange though. aaa has not really revealed something i could verify. He did write some info that may point into the right direction but this is all speculation still.

RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

Pee On My Leg 2 said:I don't think it is even a Woman. I downloaded that pic and blew it up and I don't think it is Lara at all.



It is very inconclusive. I mean...it is not something i would ever use in an argument. The most important bit of info is in a corner very small and the not so important info is almost making out 90% of the picture.
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

RealEuropeanElitist said:It is very inconclusive. I mean...it is not something i would ever use in an argument. The most important bit of info is in a corner very small and the not so important info is almost making out 90% of the picture.

So true, You can assume anything one wishes if you let your mind run rapid.
Real Masked Truth
Registered

1106 posts

nine said:Actually, I kind of am an "honest knight in shining armor" -- born that way. I never planned on sharing any video or any inside information with anyone. All I really cared about was sticking up for Ms. Logan and her side of the story and reigning in all the bullshit on here. I'll always want to know more about what happened to her but I know enough and so do you. I'd watch the video if given the opportunity but the only person I'd send it to would be Ms. Logan herself. It's been fun talking to you guys but I don't care if you ever see the video. Sorry... if I'm not part of your crew anymore (you're the ones who quit emailing me) -- whatever. It doesn't make me feel bad that you're calling me names -- I don't care. We can stay friendly or you can hate me -- whatever.

This is not a game. This happened to a real person. There is no way anyone unwilling to humiliate this woman would spread such a video around willy nilly like it's some kind of "lol cats" meme. Come on. What are you... going to peer pressure me now? I could give a shit. I'm not sending you the video if I find it. I'm just not. If you find it, fine, don't send it to me; it's only fair. I'm not in your loop. I'm not part of the "inner circle" in any way. Don't trust me. Don't include me. Whatever.

Except, yea, send it to me if you find it, thanks. :P

Life is a game ass hole get over yourself your chance of ever seeing anything I have on the subject is neil and that goes for all who know you
Real Masked Truth
Registered

1106 posts

nine said:Play nice with others? Play? This is a game?

you dont understand I am not referring to the subject but life. maybe you need to read more and open your closed mind. Life is a game

Page: 501 - 510 | 681 - 690 | 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700  | 701 - 710  | 701 - 710  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

 
Quick Reply
Moniker:
Message: