F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 501 - 510 | 661 - 670 | 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680  | 681 - 690  | 701 - 710  | Previous  Next | First  Last

CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Unregistered

:lol:

This thread as jumped the shark.
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

. said: :lol:

This thread has EATEN the shark. In one gulp.
Unregistered

RealEuropeanElitist said:

This thread as jumped the shark.[

/quote]

I have no idea what the fuck that means.

Regardless, time to move on to another obsession. This one has played out.
Unregistered

RealEuropeanElitist said:

Shark. Jumped again.
Unregistered

http://www.kentnews.co.uk/news/sky_reporter_alex_crawford_s_crusade_for_women_war_correspondents_1_1216699

Look at this Alex Crawford. She is basically saying I don't care if they rape me with hands, I'm going there to do my report.
Unregistered

http://uls.usf.edu/
Unregistered

. said:http://uls.usf.edu/

Alright, whoever goes to this lecture just ask one simple question. Lara, were you raped with penis in Egypt? If you don't get kicked out, ask her if the Fat Kid and the Full Report part 2 is anywhere near accurate.
Unregistered

http://hotchickswithnoeyebrows.blogspot.com/2008_06_01_archive.html

The Real Lara
Unregistered

. said:She DOES have a big stomach and is always wearing Spanks or a type of girdle. And a picture will show when it does come out. If you go through the 60 Minute Shows and the episode in which she Interviews that lady with the gray hair from France, watch when Lara gets out of the car in a dress and it's pressed against here stomach you'll see her big belly!

Who the hell are you to talk about my big gut. So I like eating ding dongs and bon bons. You can kiss my surgically repaired ass!
AGREE
Unregistered

http://www.demotix.com/photo/921830/lara-logan-cbs-foreign-correspondent-speaks-moral-courage

Again, she is a superb journalist.
And, her looks are also beyond criticism. (That includes her butt, guts, etc)
Unregistered

AGREE said:http://www.demotix.com/photo/921830/lara-logan-cbs-foreign-correspondent-speaks-moral-courage

In other words, she's very fuckable :thumbup:
Unregistered

Just as we arm and train these countries to fight for themself,we need to train or hire people from their own country for journalistic reporting.Let stop sending our people,especially the women to be beaten,killed or raped.It does not matter who reports the news as long as we get it.Women journalist wanted equal rights to report the news,which they have fought for,and are now on the front line,but the reward of being killed,murder,raped,gangraped or beheaded on foreign soil,to report some of the same old bullshit news,is not worth the trouble.
Unregistered

. said:Just as we arm and train these countries to fight for themself,we need to train or hire people from their own country for journalistic reporting.Let stop sending our people,especially the women to be beaten,killed or raped.It does not matter who reports the news as long as we get it.Women journalist wanted equal rights to report the news,which they have fought for,and are now on the front line,but the reward of being killed,murder,raped,gangraped or beheaded on foreign soil,to report some of the same old bullshit news,is not worth the trouble.

Yea! And make them stop being cops and firemen and doctors either. Protect the women like little bitty baaaaaaabies. Awe.
Unregistered

The Real Lara said:
. said:She DOES have a big stomach and is always wearing Spanks or a type of girdle. And a picture will show when it does come out. If you go through the 60 Minute Shows and the episode in which she Interviews that lady with the gray hair from France, watch when Lara gets out of the car in a dress and it's pressed against here stomach you'll see her big belly!

Who the hell are you to talk about my big gut. So I like eating ding dongs and bon bons. You can kiss my surgically repaired ass!

There you have it. Surgically repaired ass. Another detail.
Unregistered

. said:
. said:Just as we arm and train these countries to fight for themself,we need to train or hire people from their own country for journalistic reporting.Let stop sending our people,especially the women to be beaten,killed or raped.It does not matter who reports the news as long as we get it.Women journalist wanted equal rights to report the news,which they have fought for,and are now on the front line,but the reward of being killed,murder,raped,gangraped or beheaded on foreign soil,to report some of the same old bullshit news,is not worth the trouble.

Yea! And make them stop being cops and firemen and doctors either. Protect the women like little bitty baaaaaaabies. Awe.

a goo goo goo. goo goo goo. yes you can. you can. you can. a gooooo goo goo.
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

Well said, but who's going to listen?........SAD!
Unregistered

Women need to also stop having babies. Too painful and traumatic. No more babies.
Unregistered

Pee On My Leg 2 said:

Well said, but who's going to listen?........SAD!

:crybaby:
Unregistered

Nurses see more death than soldiers. Women need to stop nursing. It probably hurts their brains a lot.
Unregistered

Also, women need to stop getting raped and murdered as often or more than men.
disAgree
Unregistered

. said:
AGREE said:http://www.demotix.com/photo/921830/lara-logan-cbs-foreign-correspondent-speaks-moral-courage

well... not by anyone on this board, I am afraid. Sorry guys....
Unregistered

And driving cars.
Unregistered

disAgree said:
. said:

well... not by anyone on this board, I am afraid. Sorry guys....

I know this dude and her. They GOT. IT. ON.
CompassionBreak
Registered

1085 posts

well guys... and then we will know even less about those places. So, we will think those places are safe. welcome to square 0.
Unregistered

. said:

These women are armed,the cop has a gun,the fireperson has a water hose and axe,the doctor has a needle and bad medicine,the journalist is armed with video and footage that we can't find.Not worth it.

Page: 501 - 510 | 661 - 670 | 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680  | 681 - 690  | 701 - 710  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: