F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share


Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 501 - 510 | 651 - 660 | 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670  | 671 - 680  | 701 - 710  | Previous  Next | First  Last

  CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

. said:She is a fucking fraud if she was the real deal she would have cleared the air a year ago and tell what really went down like most rape victims do. She must have been gang raped by the whole 200 men why is she so secretive?

NO-NO-NO. She is Not a FRAUD! Between CBS Legal Dept. and with the US Government Lara is ALLOWED to say What They ALLOW her to!Also Look at it this way: It is also Workmen s Comp. case and Suit. She was Injured on the Job while getting Paid.CBS is Libel as She is Paid from the CBS in the United States. She is an Employee and CBS FAILED to Protect Her in her Work Place. That's why she is getting the easy Assignments. Also If they Fire her it's a Millions in Settlement
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

Pee On My Leg 2 said:NO-NO-NO. She is Not a FRAUD! Between CBS Legal Dept. and with the US Government Lara is ALLOWED to say What They ALLOW her to!Also Look at it this way: It is also Workmen s Comp. case and Suit. She was Injured on the Job while getting Paid.CBS is Libel as She is Paid from the CBS in the United States. She is an Employee and CBS FAILED to Protect Her in her Work Place. That's why she is getting the easy Assignments. Also If they Fire her it's a Millions in Settlement



When they fire her all the feminists and survivors groups will tear up CBS. CBS has to behave or they are going to be regarded as assholes.

That weighs even more.
nine
Registered

569 posts

Pee On My Leg 2 said:
Pee On My Leg 2 said:
. said:Guys, this is was taken from a blog that was titled Regarding Lara Logan Egyptian Chronicles from last year and basically everything that Lara Logan has hinted about is covered in this this Truth Seeker guy got some info from someone close to Lara's produce Max Mcclellan and it even has a statement in there about her husband not wanting her to go back to Egypt after she was detained and she went back anyway. Now this past week Lara Logan revealed in the NY Times how her husband begged her not to go back I think this version of events is really what happened and she was gang raped and the timeline was 90 minutes missing from her crew. her it is,

TruthSeekerApr 22, 2011 07:35 AM

Allegedly, Max McClellan has shared the following:-
In a nutshell CBS want this whole story to "fade to black as soon as possible". He says Lara is now physically 100% recovered, but she has got mental issues and also problems within the family (see below).
He says apparently that on the night of the attack on Lara, she had become seperated from her crew as the crowd was infiltrated with pro-Mubarak supporters.
Targetting the whole TV crew (ie not just Lara because she was a female), they became violent towards the whole crew. For a 30 minute period, the whole crew were physically roughed up, during which tim Lara was dragged right away from the scene.
as the army personnel stepped in after 30 minutes, the crew realised that Lara was not around..and so began a frantix search by the crew, army and peaceful Egyptian supporters.
Some 90 minutes later, Lara was found and a fight ensued between the army and the thugs that had her. (I have no further detail on this).
Once recovered and transported back to the Four Seasons hotel, I'm told that Lara was in need of medical attention and was, "switching between a state of being catatonic and hysterical". She flatly refused any medical attention (which throws into doubt, the allegations of a Cairo medical record existing).
In the hotel, they did manage to sedate her.
CBS seniors were informed, plus another media org'had got some detail of the attack and were considering breaking the story.
In response, CBS network organised a chartered flight back to the US..which took until morning to arrange. They also began to script a statement.
Now, back in the US...I'm informed that key to the media blackout - is one Mr Jason Burkett, Lara's husband. Apparently he is extremely
nine
Registered

569 posts

Actually, she says that her husband begs her after it happened twice, not once. He asked her not to put him through that again after 1. her abduction and 2. the attack -- not before the attack -- according to the article you are alluding to here. This comment from Egyptian Chronicles reveals nothing. I've been involved in all of the Egyptian Chronicles threads mentioning Lara and none of them have yielded any new information.
.
Unregistered

She was stripped naked,and whether hidden by the mob in the square or taken to an isolated area,she was raped repeatedly.They must have found a good spot for themself,because no one could find them.They did to her whatever they wanted to do,until for whatever reason they decided to move her,and she was rescued,with help of the women.Had they not moved Lara,her brutal and horrific conditions from rape could not be cover-up and maybe death would have been her fate,they might not have found her,or they would find what was left of her.
nine
Registered

569 posts

RealEuropeanElitist said:
nine said:Obviously, the brute squads responsible for these executions were drunk with violence, after having massacred entire villages and torturing and beheading numerous people..



No kidding. Actually the violence before they used the Guillotine was absolutely barbaric and horrific. The Guillotine was considered a mercy killing actually. Just look up the massacre of the swiss guard:

http://teaattrianon.blogspot.com/2006/12/massacre-of-swiss-guards.html

And then look up this: WARNING! VERY GRAPHIC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1kglhluz1U

http://www.masada2000.org/ramallah.html

In both stories soldiers were massacred by a mob of civilians after they were defenseless. The massacre did not stop with only killing them but involved extensive torture and desecrating of the bodies. In one stories the perpetrators were European french - a great culture nation of the European Heartland. In the other story it involved arabs in Palestine.

Many have mused why the revolution in France was so bloody and disgusting. There are many theories. One was that violence was very differently shown in France than in England or Germany. For example public executions that went slowly and involved horrible torture was widespread. In England such practices were not done anymore. Secondly in France a commoner could not do anything against being maltreated by a noble. I mean there was NO possibility of taking action. In England they had a much more sophisticated system that allowed commoners to drag nobles to the courts. There may be other deep structures that make up the causes of this violence.

In Palestine we have a society that is in effect para-militarized and where you have NO functioning system of policing and judging. On the other side many fighters of Fatah and Hamas practice the suicide-bombing that involves the destruction (ripping apart) of bodies. With these frame conditions the horrible massacre at ramallah is more than conclusive.



History is full of such brutality. Every civilization. Every nation. It's hard for those living in relative comfort here in America to imagine but... this world has been so barbaric... for so long... and not only in the distant past but relatively recent history.
nine
Registered

569 posts

. said:She was stripped naked,and whether hidden by the mob in the square or taken to an isolated area,she was raped repeatedly.They must have found a good spot for themself,because no one could find them.They did to her whatever they wanted to do,until for whatever reason they decided to move her,and she was rescued,with help of the women.Had they not moved Lara,her brutal and horrific conditions from rape could not be cover-up and maybe death would have been her fate,they might not have found her,or they would find what was left of her.



They'd have ripped her to pieces eventually. They were out for blood.
nine
Registered

569 posts

RealEuropeanElitist said:No kidding. Actually the violence before they used the Guillotine was absolutely barbaric and horrific. The Guillotine was considered a mercy killing actually. Just look up the massacre of the swiss guard...



Mass rapes happened during the Revolutionary War and Civil War right here in America. Native Americans and Mexican/Spanish people were massacred. Even now, human trafficking exists here. In Europe, during World War II, so much... just so much brutality. The recent wars in the Balkans, Bosnia in particular (mass rapes, rape camps, etc.). Sudan. Congo. But, it's always been this way. Rome. The Ottoman Empire. The Japanese at Nanking. The Huns. The Mongols. Slavery in Egypt and Babylon. Israel invading their neighbors and taking slaves and wives from captives. The Aztecs. The Inquisition. The Crusades. Feudal periods in China and Japan. Barbarians. Crucifixion. People being whipped. Branded. Blinded. Limbs hacked off in Sierra Leone. Rwanda. Acid attacks. Mercenaries marching into towns and cutting the noses and breasts off all the women in Greek villages... roasting their priest on a spit. Armies and witch hunters boiling people in oil. Medieval torture devices. Women abducted and sold to brothels. The Wild West and the pioneer days with shoot-outs in the street and robberies and massacres and rapes everywhere you look. Serial killers. Cults. Slavery here in the United States. Women as property. Child labor in India today. Tiananmen Square. The Conquistadors. Pirates. Ninjas. Duke lacrosse team type rapes... fraternity parties... I mean...

We're just now as a species gaining even a modicum of peace and comfort. God bless democracy and the separation of church and state. Hopefully, this great experiment lasts a while before the next great zombie invasion.
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

In just a few Pages we have Ray's Statement that they did not know Lara was gone. We have a 90 minute time-line, based on Lara's 60 Minute Interview and Ray's Statement we have Conflict between both Stories. We also have Lara's Statement that she is To Visible a Target to travel to the Action. It seems when you dig about you find a lot of different Statements. This is what I've been trying to bring to light!
.
Unregistered

nine said:
. said:
Pee On My Leg 2 said:I know I am going to get heat for this but : The more I read about Lara and the things that are posted about her Private hook-ups with Soldiers and Other Reporters that she was with in past, as well as sleeping with a married man, only means that she was a little on the Promiscuous Side or (Likes Sex!) If this is true, as we really know. I think that when she had to surrender to the Penetration part of the Assault, she felt that she could handle it as opposed to getting beat to death. I just think that she thought that she was going to get saved quickly, and that did not happen and it was more horror than she thought, and by no way what she thought was going to happen. Ok I'm ready for the Heat!

I agree with you,she said they were already inside her everywhere,not a far stretch to surrender just as you are saying at that point,and hope for a quick rescue.Lara didn't count on being hidden and missed for that amount of time,or once she surrender the amount of men that would rape her.



We've been through this over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. Read her side of those stories.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/07/07/AR2008070702662.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/07/08/lara-logan-pregnant-with_n_111392.html
http://wonkette.com/400748/lara-logan-best-war-reporter-ever



fixed for accuracy
.
Unregistered

. said:
Pee On My Leg 2 said:To add, please give me the link to Lara's Medical Report. Was it Sticks or as We All Read Aggressive "PINCHING"! You so wish to stick and defend that Lara was beat, to stand on that you have read eyewitness report somewhere? Other than that I not going to argue over how she was beat, because there is not one way You or anyone can back up that fact with evidence!

The beating shit is spin and nothing more than that! It's for pity and to make it sound worse so everyone says OH! they beat Her! They Stripped Her and they Gang Raped the Shit Out of Her!............Bottom Line. want to depute it! Show me where there is Documentation that she was Beatou!



How about instead...you get a fucking life.









H A W T

\

:hammertime:



This still applies.




:emo:
nine
Registered

569 posts

Pee On My Leg 2 said:In just a few Pages we have Ray's Statement that they did not know Lara was gone. We have a 90 minute time-line, based on Lara's 60 Minute Interview and Ray's Statement we have Conflict between both Stories. We also have Lara's Statement that she is To Visible a Target to travel to the Action. It seems when you dig about you find a lot of different Statements. This is what I've been trying to bring to light!



Ray has made no statement. Ever. Quit making shit up.
.
Unregistered

nine said:...We're just now as a species gaining even a modicum of peace and comfort. God bless democracy and the separation of church and state. Hopefully, this great experiment lasts a while before the next great zombie invasion.

.
Unregistered

Where the hell is Ray?
.
Unregistered

. said:
nine said:
. said:
Pee On My Leg 2 said:I know I am going to get heat for this but : The more I read about Lara and the things that are posted about her Private hook-ups with Soldiers and Other Reporters that she was with in past, as well as sleeping with a married man, only means that she was a little on the Promiscuous Side or (Likes Sex!) If this is true, as we really know. I think that when she had to surrender to the Penetration part of the Assault, she felt that she could handle it as opposed to getting beat to death. I just think that she thought that she was going to get saved quickly, and that did not happen and it was more horror than she thought, and by no way what she thought was going to happen. Ok I'm ready for the Heat!

I agree with you,she said they were already inside her everywhere,not a far stretch to surrender just as you are saying at that point,and hope for a quick rescue.Lara didn't count on being hidden and missed for that amount of time,or once she surrender the amount of men that would rape her.



We've been through this over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. Read her side of those stories.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/07/07/AR2008070702662.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/07/08/lara-logan-pregnant-with_n_111392.html
http://wonkette.com/400748/lara-logan-best-war-reporter-ever



fixed for accuracy



^^^THIS^^^

:potd: :potd: :potd:

.
Unregistered

. said:Where the hell is Ray?

The U.S.G'ovt,Egypt,CBS and Lara knows that Ray can't speak to the living anymore.You figure it out.
.
Unregistered

. said:So we cannot even trust CBS's or Lara logans timeline she probably was gone longer than a 30 min hand assault more like moved to another location and gang raped.

Completely naked for more than 30 mins having hands or penises pumping in and out her vagina and asshole,being treated any sexual way they wanted in a place no one could find or knew where she was,also she had surrender to the raping to survive,she had no say or control into which way they were raping her,whether it was anally,orally, 2 or3some, or multiple groping all over her naked body.Lara probably can't remember all the things that was done to her,or how long it was done.When she was rescued,they were not finish with her yet,but just starting.
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

. said:
. said:Where the hell is Ray?

The U.S.G'ovt,Egypt,CBS and Lara knows that Ray can't speak to the living anymore.You figure it out.



Ray is dead? Is that what you are trying to imply. Okay THAT would be a scandal in its own right...IF it is true which i do not believe a second.
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

nine said:
We're just now as a species gaining even a modicum of peace and comfort. God bless democracy and the separation of church and state. Hopefully, this great experiment lasts a while before the next great zombie invasion.



LOL next great zombie invasion. But you are right...sometimes i shudder at the thought HOW YOUNG modern age really is. It seems that medieval age is just around the corner...i mean in the WEST. Beyond the west the medieval age is still alive and kicking and it is gruesome to behold.

It shows how fragile we really are.
.
Unregistered

nine said:Ray has made no statement. Ever. Quit making shit up.


Precisely. This idea that "Ray made a statement" is a fabrication. This idea that Lara's husband didn't want the details of the sexual assault to come out is a fabrication. This idea that Lara's husband had anything to do with the initial statement is a fabrication.

In fact,during the CBS interview, Lara's producer stated the horror and fear he experienced when he first saw Ray coming out of the crowd clutching Lara's sleeve. They knew Lara was missing fairly quickly.
.
Unregistered

<falsetto> Fooooound iiiiittt! http://beeg.com/1403999
.
Unregistered

. said:
nine said:Ray has made no statement. Ever. Quit making shit up.


Precisely. This idea that "Ray made a statement" is a fabrication. This idea that Lara's husband didn't want the details of the sexual assault to come out is a fabrication. This idea that Lara's husband had anything to do with the initial statement is a fabrication.

In fact,during the CBS interview, Lara's producer stated the horror and fear he experienced when he first saw Ray coming out of the crowd clutching Lara's sleeve. They knew Lara was missing fairly quickly.



pics or it didn't happen
.
Unregistered

tits or gtfo
.
Unregistered

. said:
. said:So we cannot even trust CBS's or Lara logans timeline she probably was gone longer than a 30 min hand assault more like moved to another location and gang raped.

Completely naked for more than 30 mins having hands or penises pumping in and out her vagina and asshole,being treated any sexual way they wanted in a place no one could find or knew where she was,also she had surrender to the raping to survive,she had no say or control into which way they were raping her,whether it was anally,orally, 2 or3some, or multiple groping all over her naked body.Lara probably can't remember all the things that was done to her,or how long it was done.When she was rescued,they were not finish with her yet,but just starting.



I just violently jacked to this. Thanks.
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

Pee On My Leg 2 said:
. said:Guys, this is was taken from a blog that was titled Regarding Lara Logan Egyptian Chronicles from last year and basically everything that Lara Logan has hinted about is covered in this this Truth Seeker guy got some info from someone close to Lara's produce Max Mcclellan and it even has a statement in there about her husband not wanting her to go back to Egypt after she was detained and she went back anyway. Now this past week Lara Logan revealed in the NY Times how her husband begged her not to go back I think this version of events is really what happened and she was gang raped and the timeline was 90 minutes missing from her crew. her it is,

TruthSeekerApr 22, 2011 07:35 AM

Allegedly, Max McClellan has shared the following:-
In a nutshell CBS want this whole story to "fade to black as soon as possible". He says Lara is now physically 100% recovered, but she has got mental issues and also problems within the family (see below).
He says apparently that on the night of the attack on Lara, she had become seperated from her crew as the crowd was infiltrated with pro-Mubarak supporters.
Targetting the whole TV crew (ie not just Lara because she was a female), they became violent towards the whole crew. For a 30 minute period, the whole crew were physically roughed up, during which tim Lara was dragged right away from the scene.
as the army personnel stepped in after 30 minutes, the crew realised that Lara was not around..and so began a frantix search by the crew, army and peaceful Egyptian supporters.
Some 90 minutes later, Lara was found and a fight ensued between the army and the thugs that had her. (I have no further detail on this).
Once recovered and transported back to the Four Seasons hotel, I'm told that Lara was in need of medical attention and was, "switching between a state of being catatonic and hysterical". She flatly refused any medical attention (which throws into doubt, the allegations of a Cairo medical record existing).
In the hotel, they did manage to sedate her.
CBS seniors were informed, plus another media org'had got some detail of the attack and were considering breaking the story.
In response, CBS network organised a chartered flight back to the US..which took until morning to arrange. They also began to script a statement.
Now, back in the US...I'm informed that key to the media blackout - is one Mr Jason Burkett, Lara's husband. Apparently he is extremely pissed at three things

Page: 501 - 510 | 651 - 660 | 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670  | 671 - 680  | 701 - 710  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

 
Quick Reply
Moniker:
Message: