F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share


Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 501 - 510 | 651 - 660 | 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670  | 671 - 680  | 701 - 710  | Previous  Next | First  Last

  CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
.
Unregistered

nine said:
. said:Shut it, cunt.



Yea.



?!
.
Unregistered

. said:
nine said:
. said:Shut it, cunt.



Yea.


Wow. Nine is a girl. Always knew it.


Well... I used to think he was a gentleman.
.
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
nine said:
. said:Shut it, cunt.



Yea.


Wow. Nine is a girl. Always knew it.


Well... I used to think he was a gentleman.

You guys are wwrong.
nine
Registered

569 posts

. said:
Pee On My Leg 2 said:I know I am going to get heat for this but : The more I read about Lara and the things that are posted about her Private hook-ups with Soldiers and Other Reporters that she was with in past, as well as sleeping with a married man, only means that she was a little on the Promiscuous Side or (Likes Sex!) If this is true, as we really know. I think that when she had to surrender to the Penetration part of the Assault, she felt that she could handle it as opposed to getting beat to death. I just think that she thought that she was going to get saved quickly, and that did not happen and it was more horror than she thought, and by no way what she thought was going to happen. Ok I'm ready for the Heat!

I agree with you,she said they were already inside her everywhere,not a far stretch to surrender just as you are saying at that point,and hope for a quick rescue.Lara didn't count on being hidden and missed for that amount of time,or once she surrender the amount of men that would rape her.



We've been through this over and over. Read her side of those stories.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/07/07/AR2008070702662.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/07/08/lara-logan-pregnant-with_n_111392.html
http://wonkette.com/400748/lara-logan-best-war-reporter-ever
nine
Registered

569 posts

. said:
. said:
. said:
nine said:
. said:Shut it, cunt.



Yea.


Wow. Nine is a girl. Always knew it.


Well... I used to think he was a gentleman.

You guys are wwrong.



Go to your rooms. Both of you.
shocked
Unregistered

nine said:Go to your rooms. Both of you.



well, what did you mean, when you wrote "yea."
That was NOT like a gentleman at all. I am serious.
nine
Registered

569 posts

I meant, "Yea, nobody cares that you told me to shut up or called me a 'cunt' and it's not worth my time to write a response longer than 'Uh, yea' or something equally lame." I should have just put:

*eye roll*
nine
Registered

569 posts

http://thetyee.ca/ArtsAndCulture/2012/01/05/Rape-As-War-Crime/
XUwcxjEtni
Unregistered

By :The lnugaage seems to say that the federal loans would be retroactive to already-in-foreclosure properties, whereas everything else it applies only to foreclosures after the start of the act.That would be another way you could read it. I think maybe the reason I haven't memorized this area of the law is that the federal statute is a structural mess. The state statute is relatively clear, but the federal statute really is rather poorly drafted.
nine
Registered

569 posts

. said:Here's an idea for all you Hollywood execs out there hoping in vain to someday win the rights to make a movie about Lara Logan's public gang rape. Instead make a film about the public gang rape and lynching of Princess de Lamballe during the French Revolution.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091101092042AA6lAqr
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e160/kedvesem/lamortdemadamedelamballe.jpg

When you make this film only spend like thirty minutes on the plot and build up then make the gang rape last a complete hour and a half with plenty of sodomy with blunt objects and forced fellatio before showing them dismember her and parade her head and her ass on sticks in front of Marie-Antoinette's window demanding that she kiss them. Focus on the prolonged gang rape and the anal fisting but try to make some not so subtle references to Egypt. Show all the cum and feces and have them piss on her face. It will win an Oscar for sure.



I'm taking some of what you said to be facetious -- not sure how far to go in that assumption. I mean, it would be an interesting topic for a film but the focus you described would be far beyond even mainstream porn. Obviously, you're kidding about that... maybe... Anyway, about this...

The death of Princess de Lamballe is an interesting case.

By all accounts, she was an angelic and kindhearted woman not given to wit or rudeness and compassionate toward the poor. She dutifully ran the palace for Marie Antoinette and, upon securing her escape, returned (after writing her will) to stand by her queen's side in her darkest hour, the queen being her dear friend, and ultimately facing execution ahead of the queen.

Propaganda pamphlets (some pornographic) accused her of having a lesbian relationship with the queen and of generally being an arrogant shrew -- but that was not likely the case. Judging from testimony about her and her published journal entries, she seems to have been a fairly decent person.
nine
Registered

569 posts

Obviously, the brute squads responsible for these executions were drunk with violence, after having massacred entire villages and torturing and beheading numerous people. The princess being such a celebrity, known for her beauty and charm, rumored to be the queen's lesbian consort, taking no man after her prince died of an STD without consummating their marriage, etc. was... probably... well... they probably thought she deserved the worst treatment they could muster. I'm sure the torture and humiliation she endured was beyond brutal, beyond description.

I think, people want to vilify Ms. Logan for some of the same reasons. These tabloid stories keep surfacing. Man, none of that stuff is true. People just...
nine
Registered

569 posts

People want to believe things are black and white... that there are totally good and totally evil people and that it's okay to ravage and brutalize your enemies because they are just evil... and inhuman... In reality, your enemies are often a lot more like you than you care to know. Instead of getting all caught up and fanatical... try to see your enemy as a person. Because... what did Princess de Lamballe ever do to anyone that was worse than what those men did to her in the end?
nine
Registered

569 posts

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/23/injured-journalists-syria-evacuation-youtube_n_1297544.html
nine
Registered

569 posts

http://www.wgnradio.com/shows/gregjarrett/wgnam-carolyn-cole-lara-logan-egypt-assault-greg-jarrett-021611-story,0,816322.story
.
Unregistered

http://ahedalhendi.com/?p=167
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

nine said:Obviously, the brute squads responsible for these executions were drunk with violence, after having massacred entire villages and torturing and beheading numerous people..



No kidding. Actually the violence before they used the Guillotine was absolutely barbaric and horrific. The Guillotine was considered a mercy killing actually. Just look up the massacre of the swiss guard:

http://teaattrianon.blogspot.com/2006/12/massacre-of-swiss-guards.html

And then look up this: WARNING! VERY GRAPHIC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1kglhluz1U

http://www.masada2000.org/ramallah.html

In both stories soldiers were massacred by a mob of civilians after they were defenseless. The massacre did not stop with only killing them but involved extensive torture and desecrating of the bodies. In one stories the perpetrators were European french - a great culture nation of the European Heartland. In the other story it involved arabs in Palestine.

Many have mused why the revolution in France was so bloody and disgusting. There are many theories. One was that violence was very differently shown in France than in England or Germany. For example public executions that went slowly and involved horrible torture was widespread. In England such practices were not done anymore. Secondly in France a commoner could not do anything against being maltreated by a noble. I mean there was NO possibility of taking action. In England they had a much more sophisticated system that allowed commoners to drag nobles to the courts. There may be other deep structures that make up the causes of this violence.

In Palestine we have a society that is in effect para-militarized and where you have NO functioning system of policing and judging. On the other side many fighters of Fatah and Hamas practice the suicide-bombing that involves the destruction (ripping apart) of bodies. With these frame conditions the horrible massacre at ramallah is more than conclusive.


RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

nine said:I meant, "Yea, nobody cares that you told me to shut up or called me a 'cunt' and it's not worth my time to write a response longer than 'Uh, yea' or something equally lame." I should have just put:

*eye roll*



Riiiight. I already suspected as much.
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

. said:Guys, this is was taken from a blog that was titled Regarding Lara Logan Egyptian Chronicles from last year and basically everything that Lara Logan has hinted about is covered in this this Truth Seeker guy got some info from someone close to Lara's produce Max Mcclellan and it even has a statement in there about her husband not wanting her to go back to Egypt after she was detained and she went back anyway. Now this past week Lara Logan revealed in the NY Times how her husband begged her not to go back I think this version of events is really what happened and she was gang raped and the timeline was 90 minutes missing from her crew. her it is,

TruthSeekerApr 22, 2011 07:35 AM

Allegedly, Max McClellan has shared the following:-
In a nutshell CBS want this whole story to "fade to black as soon as possible". He says Lara is now physically 100% recovered, but she has got mental issues and also problems within the family (see below).
He says apparently that on the night of the attack on Lara, she had become seperated from her crew as the crowd was infiltrated with pro-Mubarak supporters.
Targetting the whole TV crew (ie not just Lara because she was a female), they became violent towards the whole crew. For a 30 minute period, the whole crew were physically roughed up, during which tim Lara was dragged right away from the scene.
as the army personnel stepped in after 30 minutes, the crew realised that Lara was not around..and so began a frantix search by the crew, army and peaceful Egyptian supporters.
Some 90 minutes later, Lara was found and a fight ensued between the army and the thugs that had her. (I have no further detail on this).
Once recovered and transported back to the Four Seasons hotel, I'm told that Lara was in need of medical attention and was, "switching between a state of being catatonic and hysterical". She flatly refused any medical attention (which throws into doubt, the allegations of a Cairo medical record existing).
In the hotel, they did manage to sedate her.
CBS seniors were informed, plus another media org'had got some detail of the attack and were considering breaking the story.
In response, CBS network organised a chartered flight back to the US..which took until morning to arrange. They also began to script a statement.
Now, back in the US...I'm informed that key to the media blackout - is one Mr Jason Burkett, Lara's husband. Apparently he is extremely pissed at three things!
1) That she returned
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

Pee On My Leg 2 said:
. said:Guys, this is was taken from a blog that was titled Regarding Lara Logan Egyptian Chronicles from last year and basically everything that Lara Logan has hinted about is covered in this this Truth Seeker guy got some info from someone close to Lara's produce Max Mcclellan and it even has a statement in there about her husband not wanting her to go back to Egypt after she was detained and she went back anyway. Now this past week Lara Logan revealed in the NY Times how her husband begged her not to go back I think this version of events is really what happened and she was gang raped and the timeline was 90 minutes missing from her crew. her it is,

TruthSeekerApr 22, 2011 07:35 AM

Allegedly, Max McClellan has shared the following:-
In a nutshell CBS want this whole story to "fade to black as soon as possible". He says Lara is now physically 100% recovered, but she has got mental issues and also problems within the family (see below).
He says apparently that on the night of the attack on Lara, she had become seperated from her crew as the crowd was infiltrated with pro-Mubarak supporters.
Targetting the whole TV crew (ie not just Lara because she was a female), they became violent towards the whole crew. For a 30 minute period, the whole crew were physically roughed up, during which tim Lara was dragged right away from the scene.
as the army personnel stepped in after 30 minutes, the crew realised that Lara was not around..and so began a frantix search by the crew, army and peaceful Egyptian supporters.
Some 90 minutes later, Lara was found and a fight ensued between the army and the thugs that had her. (I have no further detail on this).
Once recovered and transported back to the Four Seasons hotel, I'm told that Lara was in need of medical attention and was, "switching between a state of being catatonic and hysterical". She flatly refused any medical attention (which throws into doubt, the allegations of a Cairo medical record existing).
In the hotel, they did manage to sedate her.
CBS seniors were informed, plus another media org'had got some detail of the attack and were considering breaking the story.
In response, CBS network organised a chartered flight back to the US..which took until morning to arrange. They also began to script a statement.
Now, back in the US...I'm informed that key to the media blackout - is one Mr Jason Burkett, Lara's husband. Apparently he is extremely pissed at three things
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

My reply s did not post, but if you read the above Ray said that THEY DID NOT KNOW LARA WAS MISSING!

Lara stated on 60 Minutes that she was hanging on to Rays arm and he was Left with her sleeve from her jacket! Also "Ray was My Last HOPE!

So who is telling the truth?
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

Pee On My Leg 2 said:My reply s did not post, but if you read the above Ray said that THEY DID NOT KNOW LARA WAS MISSING!

Lara stated on 60 Minutes that she was hanging on to Rays arm and he was Left with her sleeve from her jacket! Also "Ray was My Last HOPE!

So who is telling the truth?



JOE not Jason Burkett. And Ray did not say that they did not know Lara was missing. It was the whole Crew not knowing Lara was missing. Maybe they believed her to be close to them and then it dawned to them that she was abducted and kidnapped. All were beaten up and in severe shock at the assault. Time behaves strangely when something negatively happens to you.
.
Unregistered

So we cannot even trust CBS's or Lara logans timeline she probably was gone longer than a 30 min hand assault more like moved to another location and gang raped.
.
Unregistered

Where is Ray now? It's been a year why no media interview? And spare us the BS about her privacy somebodywould pay him for an interview about what really happened.
.
Unregistered

She is a fucking fraud if she was the real deal she would have cleared the air a year ago and tell what really went down like most rape victims do. She must have been gang raped by the whole 200 men why is she so secretive?
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

. said:She is a fucking fraud if she was the real deal she would have cleared the air a year ago and tell what really went down like most rape victims do. She must have been gang raped by the whole 200 men why is she so secretive?



Most rape victims are secretive. They are afraid of being blamed and being shunned or smirked at when they tell how it all went down. The same with Lindhout and others. One of Logans talents are her good looks. Now even here in the board there are trolls who think her less when she was raped by many men. That is something that must be thought of. We are simply not the audience that can demand full honesty from anybody because we are not bringing anything to the table.

Page: 501 - 510 | 651 - 660 | 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670  | 671 - 680  | 701 - 710  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

 
Quick Reply
Moniker:
Message: