F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 501 - 510 | 641 - 650 | 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660  | 661 - 670  | 701 - 710  | Previous  Next | First  Last

CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
CompassionBreak
Registered

1085 posts

Pee On My Leg 2 said:And I add my Apologize to you If I offended you!
POMY3

No problem.:)
Unregistered

This must now just be a phony rape story invented by CBS and Lara Logan to enhance her reputation to speak on womens sexual assualts! Yea right.
Unregistered

Has anyone out there been in touch with anyone in Egypt? They do have the internet and use it very frequently with some high quality videos so what is the issue? I mean just pictures of a naked Lara Logan would be prized on the internet you cannot tell me that shit is on lockdown I mean all sorts of freaky stuff is available online.
Unregistered

EGYPT JUST SEND SCREENSHOTS OF NUDE LARA LOGAN!!!!
Unregistered

Pee On My Leg 2 said:I signed off and decided to come back, If you Google Lara and read reports of her on goings which is reported on the Web and it Quotes That Lara Spends as much time under the covers as also covering the War. Married to a Pro Basketball Player and linked to an Affair with a fellow reporter, broke up her current Husbands Marriage, while still married herself. I based my Opinion on what I read, and the same is there for all to read. Then we have the Issue which came up about Birth Control, and there seems that there is was never any birth control in use either!Where can I find this Info? It seems that only the female can use some type of Birth Control. We seem to know about her Birth Control methods? Where is this Information Posted as I would like to read it.

And when you step back and Look at the Past two pages there are opinions up the ass, but not one verifiable fact!

She was Beaten: Who seen it Happen? Name?....NONE
She was Raped: Who Seen IT Happen? Name?....None
She was Sodomized: Who Seen It Happen? Name?....None
She was forced to Blow jobs: Who Seen It? Name? None
She was Beat with Fists? Who Seen It Happen? Name? None

Everybody is an Expert, The Expert has these answers!

I'm Waiting...........

So far Lara is her own Expert:She was beaten,but couldn't feel it because of the sexual assault:She was raped in both her holes,front and back with hands:She was sodomized anally with hands and fists:She was forced to blow jobs (*"You can't imagine what they did to me"):She was beat with flag poles which was held in a fist,Lara's version makes herself an expert of her assault,until we hear from legitimate eyewitnesses.
CompassionBreak
Registered

1085 posts

Pee On My Leg 2 said:I signed off and decided to come back, If you Google Lara and read reports of her on goings which is reported on the Web and it Quotes That Lara Spends as much time under the covers as also covering the War. Married to a Pro Basketball Player and linked to an Affair with a fellow reporter, broke up her current Husbands Marriage, while still married herself. I based my Opinion on what I read, and the same is there for all to read. Then we have the Issue which came up about Birth Control, and there seems that there is was never any birth control in use either!Where can I find this Info? It seems that only the female can use some type of Birth Control. We seem to know about her Birth Control methods? Where is this Information Posted as I would like to read it.

And when you step back and Look at the Past two pages there are opinions up the ass, but not one verifiable fact!

She was Beaten: Who seen it Happen? Name?....NONE
She was Raped: Who Seen IT Happen? Name?....None
She was Sodomized: Who Seen It Happen? Name?....None
She was forced to Blow jobs: Who Seen It? Name? None
She was Beat with Fists? Who Seen It Happen? Name? None

Everybody is an Expert, The Expert has these answers!

I'm Waiting...........

I like your sense of humor, POML2/3, :).

Since I am one of the people who had written a few words on Birth Control, I am hoping I did not contribute to your confusion.

On the previous pages I discussed POSSIBLE birth control measures (including EMERGENCY Birth Control, aka "the morning after pill" routinely given to ALL rape victims. I also did add that she could have been on some other form of Birth Control at the time of assault. I thought I made it clear I was just being speculative. All that to show you that there is NO REASON TO THINK THAT SHE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN PREGNANT by the assault (if indeed, more than just hand were involved).
As far as her not being on birth control in Iraq I am taking it from a number of articles, including the one by Howard Kurtz, ( http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/07/07/AR2008070702662_2.html) which says:
"The pregnancy was unplanned. Logan says she lost one of her fallopian tubes during an ectopic pregnancy years ago and believed at her age it was highly unlikely that she could get pregnant. "

That is why all this does not sound like particularly promiscuous. Divorces and divorce lawyers can get very difficult.
CompassionBreak
Registered

1085 posts

. said:This must now just be a phony rape story invented by CBS and Lara Logan to enhance her reputation to speak on womens sexual assualts! Yea right.

No kidding. In addition, I think there is NO LARA LOGAN to begin with. I think Jeff Fager is Lara Logan. And European Elitist is Jeff Fager. Notice they both have an accent.
Unregistered

She could feel it is was penises not hands that is her and CBS sanitized version. Her story is classic rape victim speak trying to minimize the severity of the gang raping that took place that night and that is also why she is not out in the field reporting she went through severe sexual trauma. It is too obvious especially if you have followed her bravery in the field nothing stopped her from reporting in the war zones. Egypt has delayed her for now but honestly I do not see her taking anymore risks on her assignments they must have done everything she has given hints about only time will she reveal all of what happened that night.
Errnest
Unregistered

. said:She could feel it is was penises not hands that is her and CBS sanitized version. Her story is classic rape victim speak trying to minimize the severity of the gang raping that took place that night and that is also why she is not out in the field reporting she went through severe sexual trauma. It is too obvious especially if you have followed her bravery in the field nothing stopped her from reporting in the war zones. Egypt has delayed her for now but honestly I do not see her taking anymore risks on her assignments they must have done everything she has given hints about only time will she reveal all of what happened that night.

She was very brave on the field. She was also VERY brave with her standing up to her own network in 2007. She said she would not repeat it. But she is a tough lady, alright?
SJ did tell us she "wears her weaknesses on her self as if they were strengths." That too is a trait of a brave person.
Unregistered

. said:She could feel it is was penises not hands that is her and CBS sanitized version. Her story is classic rape victim speak trying to minimize the severity of the gang raping that took place that night and that is also why she is not out in the field reporting she went through severe sexual trauma. It is too obvious especially if you have followed her bravery in the field nothing stopped her, from reporting in the war zones. Egypt has delayed her for now but honestly I do not see her taking anymore risks on her assignments they must have done everything she has given hints about only time will she reveal all of what happened that night.

You do not receive a call from The President of the United States for a mere groping,but a brutal,horrific gangrape from a mob of 100-200 men....YES.
Unregistered

This does *not* sound promiscuous in anyway:
(sure it is her own talking, but she does seem pretty honest)

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/19/t-magazine/lara-logan-remains-a-tenacious-journalist.html?pagewanted=2&_r=1

Give her a break
Unregistered

Guys, this is was taken from a blog that was titled Regarding Lara Logan Egyptian Chronicles from last year and basically everything that Lara Logan has hinted about is covered in this this Truth Seeker guy got some info from someone close to Lara's produce Max Mcclellan and it even has a statement in there about her husband not wanting her to go back to Egypt after she was detained and she went back anyway. Now this past week Lara Logan revealed in the NY Times how her husband begged her not to go back I think this version of events is really what happened and she was gang raped and the timeline was 90 minutes missing from her crew. her it is,

TruthSeekerApr 22, 2011 07:35 AM

Allegedly, Max McClellan has shared the following:-
In a nutshell CBS want this whole story to "fade to black as soon as possible". He says Lara is now physically 100% recovered, but she has got mental issues and also problems within the family (see below).
He says apparently that on the night of the attack on Lara, she had become seperated from her crew as the crowd was infiltrated with pro-Mubarak supporters.
Targetting the whole TV crew (ie not just Lara because she was a female), they became violent towards the whole crew. For a 30 minute period, the whole crew were physically roughed up, during which tim Lara was dragged right away from the scene.
as the army personnel stepped in after 30 minutes, the crew realised that Lara was not around..and so began a frantix search by the crew, army and peaceful Egyptian supporters.
Some 90 minutes later, Lara was found and a fight ensued between the army and the thugs that had her. (I have no further detail on this).
Once recovered and transported back to the Four Seasons hotel, I'm told that Lara was in need of medical attention and was, "switching between a state of being catatonic and hysterical". She flatly refused any medical attention (which throws into doubt, the allegations of a Cairo medical record existing).
In the hotel, they did manage to sedate her.
CBS seniors were informed, plus another media org'had got some detail of the attack and were considering breaking the story.
In response, CBS network organised a chartered flight back to the US..which took until morning to arrange. They also began to script a statement.
Now, back in the US...I'm informed that key to the media blackout - is one Mr Jason Burkett, Lara's husband. Apparently he is extremely pissed at three things!
1) That she returned to Egyp
Unregistered

TruthSeekerApr 22, 2011 07:35 AM

Allegedly, Max McClellan has shared the following:-
In a nutshell CBS want this whole story to "fade to black as soon as possible". He says Lara is now physically 100% recovered, but she has got mental issues and also problems within the family (see below).
He says apparently that on the night of the attack on Lara, she had become seperated from her crew as the crowd was infiltrated with pro-Mubarak supporters.
Targetting the whole TV crew (ie not just Lara because she was a female), they became violent towards the whole crew. For a 30 minute period, the whole crew were physically roughed up, during which tim Lara was dragged right away from the scene.
as the army personnel stepped in after 30 minutes, the crew realised that Lara was not around..and so began a frantix search by the crew, army and peaceful Egyptian supporters.
Some 90 minutes later, Lara was found and a fight ensued between the army and the thugs that had her. (I have no further detail on this).
Once recovered and transported back to the Four Seasons hotel, I'm told that Lara was in need of medical attention and was, "switching between a state of being catatonic and hysterical". She flatly refused any medical attention (which throws into doubt, the allegations of a Cairo medical record existing).
In the hotel, they did manage to sedate her.
CBS seniors were informed, plus another media org'had got some detail of the attack and were considering breaking the story.
In response, CBS network organised a chartered flight back to the US..which took until morning to arrange. They also began to script a statement.
Now, back in the US...I'm informed that key to the media blackout - is one Mr Jason Burkett, Lara's husband. Apparently he is extremely pissed at three things!
1) That she returned to Egypt against his wishes, after her previous detention and mis-treatment
2) The security cock-up which cost her so dearly
3) That whilst CBS writers were penning the statement, he expressly instructed that NO MENTION be made of anything of a sexual nature...and through a mis-understanding, the infamous CBS statement WAS released with the reference to 'sexual assault'. he tried desperately to have the statement retracted, but too late - it was out there.
As a result, both Burkett and CBS have refused to release anything further whatsoever.
The contact further informs, that at the fight with the army, to save Lara - some recording equipment (camera-p
Unregistered

. said:
. said:She could feel it is was penises not hands that is her and CBS sanitized version. Her story is classic rape victim speak trying to minimize the severity of the gang raping that took place that night and that is also why she is not out in the field reporting she went through severe sexual trauma. It is too obvious especially if you have followed her bravery in the field nothing stopped her, from reporting in the war zones. Egypt has delayed her for now but honestly I do not see her taking anymore risks on her assignments they must have done everything she has given hints about only time will she reveal all of what happened that night.

You do not receive a call from The President of the United States for a mere groping,but a brutal,horrific gangrape from a mob of 100-200 men....YES.

Yes. She had her share of pain. Poor woman. Beautiful person inside and out.
Unregistered

http://cpj.org/blog/2012/02/to-quote-marie-colvin-what-is-bravery-and-what-bra.php
Unregistered

. said:You do not receive a call from The President of the United States for a mere groping,but a brutal,horrific gangrape from a mob of 100-200 men....YES.

Lara probably had to reveal to the President the full story with details of her sexual assault/rape.He knows if she was multiple gangraped with penises,also the time frame and all the questions most of us would like answers.I wouldn't be surprise that when Michelle goes out of town,he watches Lara's assualt/rape footage frequently.
nine
Registered

569 posts

CompassionBreak said:
. said:http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-57383475/logan-i-feel-guilty-after-colvins-death/

Look at Lara's face.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7399790n&tag=cbsnewsMainColumnArea

the article does not really reflect well what she ACTUALLY says... It makes a lot more sense when you hear her say that.

Thanks for posting this because I was traveling and wouldn't have seen it otherwise.
nine
Registered

569 posts

Real Masked Truth said:think this is russian and one of those russian protestors that was taken by the police and interrogated
http://theync.com/static_html/woman-stripped-and-beaten-by-soldiers_media.html

I've seen another portion of this video. It's a video of Serbian soldiers (I think) punishing a woman for being an "adulteress". Maybe the woman is Serbian. It's been a while so I don't remember the exact details. In the video I saw, they shaved her head, painted her head blue and shoved her out into the street. It didn't show her nude (I think) or show her being whipped or raped in any way. It's the same woman and the same room. The video I saw seems to have been deleted.
Unregistered

Shut it, cunt.
Unregistered

. said:Shut it, cunt.

Wasn't this board once termed a "penile gallery?" I wonder why.
Unregistered

. said:

Wasn't this board once termed a "penile gallery?" I wonder why.

no, wait: "penis gallery," that was it.
You almost need to have a d*ck or be one to post here. Except for a few people.
Unregistered

Scrubs?
Unregistered

Pee On My Leg 2 said:To add, please give me the link to Lara's Medical Report. Was it Sticks or as We All Read Aggressive "PINCHING"! You so wish to stick and defend that Lara was beat, to stand on that you have read eyewitness report somewhere? Other than that I not going to argue over how she was beat, because there is not one way You or anyone can back up that fact with evidence!

The beating shit is spin and nothing more than that! It's for pity and to make it sound worse so everyone says OH! they beat Her! They Stripped Her and they Gang Raped the Shit Out of Her!............Bottom Line. want to depute it! Show me where there is Documentation that she was Beat!

The Daily Mail article cited medical sources as saying she had marks consistent with both aggressive pinching and being beaten with flagpoles. They also said she was punched with fists. She herself has said they beat her with sticks and things. She was beaten.
nine
Registered

569 posts

Yea.
Unregistered

nine said:

Yea.

Wow. Nine is a girl. Always knew it.

Page: 501 - 510 | 641 - 650 | 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660  | 661 - 670  | 701 - 710  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: