F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 501 - 510 | 641 - 650 | 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660  | 661 - 670  | 701 - 710  | Previous  Next | First  Last

CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Unregistered

CompassionBreak said:
. said:http://www.thestar.com/news/article/894572--nightmares-haunt-former-hostage-amanda-lindhout

she says the "most horrorendus details will not be included in the book"

we will probably learn more of what happened from the book, but we will never know everything.

looks like another Lara. hiding the truth.

I like how journalists pry in other peoples lives and uncover and expose other peoples misdeeds, but when it comes to themselves, suddenly their is a strict adherence to privacy or whatever. fucking hypocrites!

these women owe us the details of their experience. how dare they they hide the truth from us, especially when is their job to uncover the truths of other people.

SHAME ON THEM!!

Note that Lara had never been played such games. She is a journalist of a completely different caliber.
And there were no misdeeds on her part.

I have a feeling that Lindhouts book will be a great disappointment. it will come out this spring which is soon.

my prediction is that she will give very few details of her captivity, will never answer the rape baby question, but will spend page after page defending these "kids" as if they were victims. Like it wasn't "their" fault.

her stockholm syndrome will be very evident when reading the book.

Her strategy will be right out of the Lara Logan playbook of deception. She will talk about what happened in very vague statements. to where when you read them they could imply almost anything. and after reading it you will put the book down and still not know what the fuck happened.

these female journlists are all coniving bitches.

Lindhout should give ALL the details, and talk more of revenge, and the need to punish not only the captors but the whole population as well. force is the only language the third world understands.
Real Masked Truth
Registered

1106 posts

. said:I have a feeling that Lindhouts book will be a great disappointment. it will come out this spring which is soon.

my prediction is that she will give very few details of her captivity, will never answer the rape baby question, but will spend page after page defending these "kids" as if they were victims. Like it wasn't "their" fault.

Her strategy will be right out of the Lara Logan playbook of deception. She will talk about what happened in very vague statements. to where when you read them they could imply almost anything. and after reading it you will put the book down and still not know what the fuck happened.

these female journlists are all coniving bitches.

Lindhout should give ALL the details, and talk more of revenge, and the need to punish not only the captors but the whole population as well. force is the only language the third world understands.

Lindhout confronted other members of this terrorist group at some confrenence some time back and laid into him about their tattics so she is not going to candy coat what they did or who they are but will not cover the extreme details of the time spent with them
Unregistered

Anything other than rape and both women would reveal full details with 3-D viewing and information.
Unregistered

Lindhout just doesn't want to say they pooped on her face. She'll probably admit to pulling nightly gangbangs but not the humiliating stuff like being forced to drink her own piss which probably happened.
Unregistered

Lindhout just doesn't want to say they pooped on her face. She'll probably admit to pulling nightly gangbangs but not the humiliating stuff like being forced to drink her own piss which probably happened. She doesn't want to be remembered as "that girl" who got fisted up the butthole like Lara Logan.
Unregistered

. said:Lindhout just doesn't want to say they pooped on her face. She'll probably admit to pulling nightly gangbangs but not the humiliating stuff like being forced to drink her own piss which probably happened. She doesn't want to be remembered as "that girl" who got fisted up the butthole like Lara Logan.

You really think it is funny? It was funnier when you posted Penis 666. And more taste.
Unregistered

Real Masked Truth said:Lindhout confronted other members of this terrorist group at some confrenence some time back and laid into him about their tattics so she is not going to candy coat what they did or who they are but will not cover the extreme details of the time spent with them

Due to the time spent with them and situation,Lindhout will probably admit being raped with penis repeatedly without going into details.Since these were teenagers,their sex drive once the raping started must have been in high gear.Their religion allowed them to rape her without conscience.She was difinitely raped,will she tell how bad and how often,is yet to be seen.
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
. said:
. said: :gramps: :grams:

Threesome?
\
:brimley:

How exciting! I've never participated in one of THOSE!
\
:grams:

I'll get the lubricants, but don't start without me!
\
:gramps:

I HAVE A STRAP-ON, SO BE SURE YOU BRING ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE!
\
:oldlady:

You know, I have some lube, if you don't mind making it a party.
\
:cheney:
CompassionBreak
Registered

1085 posts

Wow!!! At 4:43 you hear a story about "Clooney monitors Sudan by satellite."
No, this IS a good program! Just watch:

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7398005n&tag=storyMediaBox;postSpecialReport

The "overtimes" are more interesting I guess. Here they call them "outtakes."
Unregistered

Person to Person is a gay fucking show. agreeing to host that show is like taking a gun, pointing it at your foot and pulling the trigger. that in essence is what Logan is doing to her career.
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
. said:
. said:

Threesome?
\

\

\

\

\

Did someone say "party"?
\
:ballbreaker:
Unregistered

. said:Person to Person is a gay fucking show. agreeing to host that show is like taking a gun, pointing it at your foot and pulling the trigger. that in essence is what Logan is doing to her career.

Not true and not funny.
Unregistered

. said:Lindhout just doesn't want to say they pooped on her face. She'll probably admit to pulling nightly gangbangs but not the humiliating stuff like being forced to drink her own piss which probably happened.

Idiot wrote that.
Unregistered

so true, she is destroying her career doing wrong choices one after the ohter
Unregistered

I almost wonder if Lindhout isn't going back to Somalia to possibly locate and get her daughter out of Somalia. She will probabaly have to pay them, she will do this in secret and raise her daughter in Canada and live a very private life. If she does this, she is the biggest idiot in the world.
Unregistered

Notice that the troll above loved the word "idiot." He is trying to use it in the sentence now. Good job.
Unregistered

. said:Notice that the troll above loved the word "idiot." He is trying to use it in the sentence now. Good job.

what! you think thats a GOOD idea? hell no! One day she will look at it, have a flashback, go temporarily insane, and then put it in the oven at 275 degrees for 45 minutes, or until done. not only will she have legal problems, but her career is finished! its possible she will be institutionalized....
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
. said:
. said:
. said:

Threesome?
\

\

\

\

\

Did someone say "party"?
\
:ballbreaker:

RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

. said:I almost wonder if Lindhout isn't going back to Somalia to possibly locate and get her daughter out of Somalia. She will probabaly have to pay them, she will do this in secret and raise her daughter in Canada and live a very private life. If she does this, she is the biggest idiot in the world.

Why? Even if this is all true why not let her do this and not think bad of her?
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

. said:what! you think thats a GOOD idea? hell no! One day she will look at it, have a flashback, go temporarily insane, and then put it in the oven at 275 degrees for 45 minutes, or until done. not only will she have legal problems, but her career is finished! its possible she will be institutionalized....

People do not act like that. A child would also give the mother happy hormones and would be a healing influence to the mother. You have a very bleak way of looking at people. That must be a special kind of hell.
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

Real Masked Truth said:Lindhout confronted other members of this terrorist group at some confrenence some time back and laid into him about their tattics so she is not going to candy coat what they did or who they are but will not cover the extreme details of the time spent with them

Good that she got some paypack in that way. Good Girl. She avenged herself in exactly the right way with the right people.

RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

. said:

NO. Read closely. What she describes here is NOT Stockholm but a mix of Understanding and refusing to give in to negative Emotions.

The process of forgiving her captors began in captivity, as a survival mechanism, explained Lindhout.

When your reality is that youre being abused in a multitude of ways and being starved and literally in chains in the dark there are days that are quite hopeless and in order to survive you have to find ways to let go of the anger and bitterness that have completely taken you over. Because if you just sit with those emotions for too long, I dont know if a person can survive that intact.

Lindhout never sympathized with her captors, but says she did try to be understanding of them because the group of about a dozen teenaged boys were very much a product of their environment.

When you see a 14-year-old boy who has never known what peace looks like for a day in his life, theres part of you as a human being that feels some degree, you can say, compassion for the fact that these boys have known war, famine, violence and death form the day they were born.

But, she adds, they made personal choices about how they treated her and are not innocent of that.

Source: http://www.thestar.com/news/article/894572--nightmares-haunt-former-hostage-amanda-lindhout
Unregistered

Results are in: Lara's hair sample tested positive for 6 different types of urine.

This indicates that the crowd most likely pissed on her face.
Al Dente
Unregistered

. said:Results are in: Lara's hair sample tested positive for 6 different types of urine.

This indicates that the crowd most likely pissed on her face.

It's better to be pissed off than pissed o..

Nevermind.
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

. said:Lindhout just doesn't want to say they pooped on her face. She'll probably admit to pulling nightly gangbangs but not the humiliating stuff like being forced to drink her own piss which probably happened.

Well...in a situation where food is scarce it could have been her only protein source: Piss and the like. There must have been absolutely horrific things done to her. Things she even could not tell her parents and family. Actually when i read your comments i understand why these ladies do not want to expose too many of the details what was done to them. The Audience - Narrator levels do not match. When you demand full honesty from Logan or Lindhout you have to react in a specific way as an audience...and we sorely lack in that regard i have to admit.

Page: 501 - 510 | 641 - 650 | 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660  | 661 - 670  | 701 - 710  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: