F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 301 - 310 | 471 - 480 | 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490  | 491 - 500  | 501 - 510  | Previous  Next | First  Last

CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Unregistered

you want women try the beach. it's always the beach.
Unregistered

. said:By: Gilmore's Gardens on 7 May, 2011
at 3:39 pm
With regards the rape, the is also a report from an Italian news correspondent in Cairo who openly decalred on a late night TV show that he caught a glimpse of Lara during all the comotion that evening. He said she was fully stretched out and that many of the men surrounding/holding her, had their pants down by their knees.

RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

. said:you want women try the beach. it's always the beach.

Its better than the military i think ;(
Unregistered

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BesZaq5xVgY&feature=player_embedded
Unregistered

. said:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BesZaq5xVgY&feature=player_embedded

Quote from Lara: "You can't imagine what they did to me,after using their hands"
rocker
and roller

182 posts

Ive been there. the place is creepy on a foggy night.
Unregistered

me too
the reel superjerk
Unregistered

RealEuropeanElitist said:Maybe we will call this sorry specimen of a candidate soon Mr. President?!

Obama is not is as much trouble as the polls would have you believe. Clearly if Herman Cain is the front runner with all his harrassment baggage it means the republicans don't have a strong candidate. WHoever the nominee is will be up against an incumbent with a stellar foreign policy record (by middle america's standard) and a huge campaign chest. Not to mention that Obama is the most skilled debater who has ever held the office. Those debates with Hilary were epic. And Romney, cain and this dumbass don't hold an intellectual candle to hilary.
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

the reel superjerk said:Obama is not is as much trouble as the polls would have you believe. Clearly if Herman Cain is the front runner with all his harrassment baggage it means the republicans don't have a strong candidate. WHoever the nominee is will be up against an incumbent with a stellar foreign policy record (by middle america's standard) and a huge campaign chest. Not to mention that Obama is the most skilled debater who has ever held the office. Those debates with Hilary were epic. And Romney, cain and this dumbass don't hold an intellectual candle to hilary.

No kidding.

I wanna erase three departments when i assume office! EDUCATION!!!!!

Commerce?

And...

What was the third one i wanted to erase???!
Real Masked Truth
Registered

1106 posts

rocker said:Ive been there. the place is creepy on a foggy night.

Yes and even creepier is the korean one
Real Masked Truth
Registered

1106 posts

nine said:My generation didn't see an especially urgent call to defend liberty. In 1990-1991, we had Desert Storm. I was in college by then and, though I cared that sovereign Kuwait had been invaded, it wasn't a direct threat to America and we had plenty of soldiers. I didn't decide to drop out of college and join up. It wasn't like 9/11.

I'd have liked to have served at some point but it didn't seem necessary and I thought maybe I had more to offer back home. Anyway, now that nobody is depending on me for anything anymore and I can finally do whatever I want... I mean, it's still possible I could serve now with an age waiver. I know a senator, some state representatives, some veterans and a high ranking CO on the East Coast who said (last year) that I could use him as a work reference. I might be able to get a waiver so long as I do well on the physical. I'm just not sure I'd see combat. I'm not sure I'd be put to good use. I mean, I'm not going to join up just to sit behind a desk filling out forms somewhere because of my age, a boring job I can't quit, putting my dreams on hold for half a decade just to guard a gate in Minot, North Dakota or Alamogordo, New Mexico. It's a gamble and I wouldn't have any power or influence over where I went or what I got to do. It would suck to join up and spend four years in Kansas City, Missouri. If I join, I want to be active, I want to fight. Maybe that could happen. I don't know.

A wise man once said it is better to study wars and how to prevent them to ever enter into one
Unregistered

http://digitaljournal.com/article/291301
Real Masked Truth
Registered

1106 posts

Very few hollywood movies ever get war correct because the actors are always too clean and the sounds and action is never right. Staying up for five days with out a shower for a month living in a humvee and trying to defuse a landmine traped with an anti-tank mine attached to it is not a glorious thing and when the 7.62 rounds start coming in the only thing that goes through your mind is "I could really use a good cup of coffee and a cigar". If you want something close to the experience go camping in the woods for 30 days then come home and watch saving private ryan.
CompassionBreak
Registered

1085 posts

Real Masked Truth said:
nine said:My generation didn't see an especially urgent call to defend liberty. In 1990-1991, we had Desert Storm. I was in college by then and, though I cared that sovereign Kuwait had been invaded, it wasn't a direct threat to America and we had plenty of soldiers. I didn't decide to drop out of college and join up. It wasn't like 9/11.

I'd have liked to have served at some point but it didn't seem necessary and I thought maybe I had more to offer back home. Anyway, now that nobody is depending on me for anything anymore and I can finally do whatever I want... I mean, it's still possible I could serve now with an age waiver. I know a senator, some state representatives, some veterans and a high ranking CO on the East Coast who said (last year) that I could use him as a work reference. I might be able to get a waiver so long as I do well on the physical. I'm just not sure I'd see combat. I'm not sure I'd be put to good use. I mean, I'm not going to join up just to sit behind a desk filling out forms somewhere because of my age, a boring job I can't quit, putting my dreams on hold for half a decade just to guard a gate in Minot, North Dakota or Alamogordo, New Mexico. It's a gamble and I wouldn't have any power or influence over where I went or what I got to do. It would suck to join up and spend four years in Kansas City, Missouri. If I join, I want to be active, I want to fight. Maybe that could happen. I don't know.

A wise man once said it is better to study wars and how to prevent them to ever enter into one

:potd:
I remember a soldier saying: I know i did a good job when I didn't kill anyone. very honorable attitude.
thank you for your sacrifice of going into this mess. I really feel i owe you. I really do. Happy veterans day,
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

More Rick Perry:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/11/11/lettermans-top-10-rick-perry-excuses-as-read-by-rick-perry/

PS: Can´t we invite him to this thread? He would fit.
Real Masked Truth
Registered

1106 posts

CompassionBreak said: :potd:
I remember a soldier saying: I know i did a good job when I didn't kill anyone. very honorable attitude.
thank you for your sacrifice of going into this mess. I really feel i owe you. I really do. Happy veterans day,

Thank you CompassionBreak
nine
Registered

569 posts

My dad and his brothers served in WWII but my mom grew up over there in Nazi occupied Greece as a little girl. In Saving Private Ryan, when the soldier pulls that little French girl away from her parents and away from the half-destroyed house, in the scene with the sniper showdown, my mom cried and said, "That little girl was me." I took them to see it in the theater. It's the last film either of them saw in a theater. I lost my dad in 2006 and my mom in 2008. I cared for them over seventy hours a week for nearly four years before they died. They deserved every minute of it.

Happy Veterans Day, Real Masked Truth. Thanks for your service.
..fucking dot
Unregistered

. said:
..fucking dot said:OK! who's let the ignorant retards in? Who incidentally have zero idea about spelling! The only thing being raped in here, is our eyes and minds with your prepubescent diarrhoea. GET AN EDUCATION THEN A JOB, YOU DUMB FUCKING HALFWITS!!

Suck a dick you dumb B-I-T-C-H.

Sorry too busy buggering your mother, seeing your not the only penis that's come out of that orifice (gaping gorge) your skank mother calls a vagina. Which coincidently has more resemblance to a wizards sleeve than a vagina. You ignorant backward redneck fuckwit.
Unregistered

RealEuropeanElitist said:More Rick Perry:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/11/11/lettermans-top-10-rick-perry-excuses-as-read-by-rick-perry/

PS: Can´t we invite him to this thread? He would fit.

:facepalm:
Unregistered

..fucking dot said:Sorry too busy buggering your mother, seeing your not the only penis that's come out of that orifice (gaping gorge) your skank mother calls a vagina. Which coincidently has more resemblance to a wizards sleeve than a vagina. You ignorant backward redneck fuckwit.

That's alright,I'm busy fucking your mother up the ass,your birth canal.This is how you skid out into the world,you were born in a pile of shit.You shit face ignorant smelly backward dumb bastard.
suicide.boi
Unregistered

How many journalists do you reckon have been raped on the job?
Unregistered

suicide.boi said:How many journalists do you reckon have been raped on the job?

probably not enough.
Unregistered

wasn't Logan supposed to talk at principia college yesterday? I have been looking for something about it, article, video or transcript, but nothing.
Unregistered

http://thedailynewsegypt.com/human-a-civil-rights/hrw-condemns-militarys-reluctance-to-investigate-virginity-checks-case.html
Real Masked Truth
Registered

1106 posts

nine said:My dad and his brothers served in WWII but my mom grew up over there in Nazi occupied Greece as a little girl. In Saving Private Ryan, when the soldier pulls that little French girl away from her parents and away from the half-destroyed house, in the scene with the sniper showdown, my mom cried and said, "That little girl was me." I took them to see it in the theater. It's the last film either of them saw in a theater. I lost my dad in 2006 and my mom in 2008. I cared for them over seventy hours a week for nearly four years before they died. They deserved every minute of it.

Happy Veterans Day, Real Masked Truth. Thanks for your service.

Thanks Nine and sorry to hear about your parents for your a great son and they are watching over you and that movie was so powerful and realistic for the beach landing those sounds of gun fire really takes me back have a great night

Page: 301 - 310 | 471 - 480 | 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490  | 491 - 500  | 501 - 510  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: