F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 301 - 310 | 471 - 480 | 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490  | 491 - 500  | 501 - 510  | Previous  Next | First  Last

CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Real Masked Truth
Registered

1106 posts

RealEuropeanElitist said:Actually i do not have ANY problem with you. I just want the situation to be over. I do not want to attack you anymore. I do not want to be attacked by you. I just want peace between us.

I had let the situation go last week and you continued then I let it go again this week and it continued when i was not even here. So the beef is not coming from my side plain and simple.
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

Real Masked Truth said:I had let the situation go last week and you continued then I let it go again this week and it continued when i was not even here. So the beef is not coming from my side plain and simple.

Okay. I trust and accept that 100%. *hold out hand*

Real Masked Truth
Registered

1106 posts

RealEuropeanElitist said:Okay. I trust and accept that 100%. *hold out hand*

okay then
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

Real Masked Truth said:okay then

We are good again? NO bad feelings?
Real Masked Truth
Registered

1106 posts

RealEuropeanElitist said:We are good again? NO bad feelings?

we are good and no bad feelings
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

Real Masked Truth said:we are good and no bad feelings

Thank you! Could you please do the same with Nine? That would be really really really cool of you. So you two are good again too.
Real Masked Truth
Registered

1106 posts

RealEuropeanElitist said:Thank you! Could you please do the same with Nine? That would be really really really cool of you. So you two are good again too.

I did not start it with Nine and then his feeble attempts to claim how much military knowledge he has really was stupid of him. He is the one with the beef it is on him for I did nothing to him but attacked by him so the ball is in his court.
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

Real Masked Truth said:I did not start it with Nine and then his feeble attempts to claim how much military knowledge he has really was stupid of him. He is the one with the beef it is on him for I did nothing to him but attacked by him so the ball is in his court.

Oookay. I do not think he really meant it like this. He is a great guy. Like you are.

The reel superjerk
Unregistered

RealEuropeanElitist said:The problem is more the Choice of Words. It is okay to refuse the other´s opinion the whole time but it is essential to really be careful with words.

Words like: Poser Assclown Redneck Fucker Fuck you douchebag and so on should be NOT used even when the discussion is very heated and emotional. These are NO-words and they should be openly refused as a tool for discussing.

Sooo...i pledge that i will never ever call anybody bad names again. If i am of different opinion i will try with all might to be civilized about it. IF i slip i trust that someone will point that out - the word i use - and demand an apology of me on behalf of all the writers in this forum.

REE your European. American's swear more. I tell my coworkers to fuck off all the time. I am a well paid professional. You clearly haven't dealt with much in terms of the harder side of life. You make too much of these words. It is largly a cultural thing I think. Just let it go. Try it yourself. God damn hell shit fuck... It's very liberating. Even Lara does it.
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

The reel superjerk said:REE your European. American's swear more. I tell my coworkers to fuck off all the time. I am a well paid professional. You clearly haven't dealt with much in terms of the harder side of life. You make too much of these words. It is largly a cultural thing I think. Just let it go. Try it yourself. God damn hell shit fuck... It's very liberating. Even Lara does it.

I am not that much of a pussy ;) I curse too! But i mean NOT curse at someone else. That is the problem. Okay your professionals are saints...:)
Real Masked Truth
Registered

1106 posts

RealEuropeanElitist said:Oookay. I do not think he really meant it like this. He is a great guy. Like you are.

Then you should read his last two posts about me and see where I am coming from. He made claims that he cant back and that is on him. I have not had contact with Nine prior and then this. My point is he attacked me and the ball is in his court plain and simple.
Real Masked Truth
Registered

1106 posts

The reel superjerk said:REE your European. American's swear more. I tell my coworkers to fuck off all the time. I am a well paid professional. You clearly haven't dealt with much in terms of the harder side of life. You make too much of these words. It is largly a cultural thing I think. Just let it go. Try it yourself. God damn hell shit fuck... It's very liberating. Even Lara does it.

I prefer ass clown because it is a more friendly term for ass hole but provides the added butt circus performer thoughts
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

Real Masked Truth said:I prefer ass clown because it is a more friendly term for ass hole but provides the added butt circus performer thoughts

Never saw it this way! Hmmmmm!
nine eats pancakes
Unregistered

lol Okay. We can go back to being friends or whatever. No worries. But, all this dick measuring in bullshit. You know that, right? I have all the respect in the world for combat veterens, some of them my closest friends. But, really, I have just as much respect for anyone committed do doing anything honorable.

Think what you want about "posers" but a uniform doesn't distinguish a man so much as his actions. Guarding some gate in Minot, North Dakota for a few years doesn't make you a hero. If you parachuted into Pakistan then awesome. I've studied combat since 1982 and I've won plenty of fights without shooting anyone so I'm not going to agree with you assessment of me but anyone who served in combat can say whatever he wants. You win. Your dick is bigger. Whatever. I've got books to read.
nine eats pancakes
Unregistered

lol Okay. We can go back to being friends or whatever. No worries. But, all this dick measuring is bullshit. You know that, right? I have all the respect in the world for combat veterens, some of them my closest friends. But, really, I have just as much respect for anyone committed do doing anything honorable.

Think what you want about "posers" but a uniform doesn't distinguish a man so much as his actions. Guarding some gate in Minot, North Dakota for a few years doesn't make you a hero. If you parachuted into Pakistan then awesome. I've studied combat since 1982 and I've won plenty of fights without shooting anyone so I'm not going to agree with you assessment of me but anyone who served in combat can say whatever he wants. You win. Your dick is bigger. Whatever. I've got books to read.
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

nine eats pancakes said:lol Okay. We can go back to being friends or whatever. No worries. But, all this dick measuring is bullshit. You know that, right? I have all the respect in the world for combat veterens, some of them my closest friends. But, really, I have just as much respect for anyone committed do doing anything honorable.

Masked Truth says he was in Desert Storm so he is pretty much a real soldier. But glad that you give him the benefit of the doubt and want to let bygones be bygones. Good of you Nine. *Thumps up*

PS: Have fun with the pancakes. Please tell me what you did include in the pancakes: Marmelade or Chocolate or Nuts?
nine
Registered

569 posts

My dad and both of my uncles served in WWII. Dad was on a destroyer in the Pacific. My Uncle Eli was a frogman in both WWII and Korea. Uncle Eli was the only survivor when the transport full of Marines he was driving was hit. He untangled a mine from a ship's motor and saved the entire crew of the ship. My cousin Jake served in Afghanistan in the Army as an engineer. I've got nothing but respect for veterans.

Even now, at forty, I think about serving some time but I'd end up behind a desk somewhere or guarding some gate (at my age) so what's the point? I've got plenty of love for soldiers and veterans. Soldier or not, I've got respect for anyone willing to fight for a good cause or protect those he loves. I just get a little tinge of resentment when some kid who probably sat in a tent for a few months reading about the actual combat happening miles away tries to tell me I don't know what I'm talking about when I've studied combat for decades and faced men in actual real life dirty hand-to-hand combat without an entire company backing me up or a machine gun on my back.

Is dropping bombs on people with sticks and rocks for weapons so much more honorable than busting your ass in a factory on a swing shift for decades to provide for your family? Soldiers are honorable, sure, it's a given, but so are most hard working and dedicated Americans.

All I'm saying is, comparing notes on military combatives, directives and strategies with the veteran Marines, SEALs and officers I've been friends with for years and years, most of what they consider "advanced" is what I already had locked down back when I was a kid. What they studied is cliff notes on combat. It's the bare essentials. Maybe I can't comment on what "actual combat" is like but I know what I'm talking about when it comes to strategy and I did nothing wrong in posting what I posted. It wasn't paranoia and I wasn't being played. Get defensive all you want -- call me names -- but I'm not going to get scolded like I'm some "poser" trying to act tough. Not that I consider this board an exercise in strategy but, come on, knock it off with all the badass talk and dick measuring and macho bullshit.

If you've served in combat then you win. You're a bigger badass than I am. You are more brave. You are more honorable. But, I can probably still kick your ass.
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

nine said:My dad and both of my uncles served in WWII. Dad was on a destroyer in the Pacific. My Uncle Eli was a frogman in both WWII and Korea. Uncle Eli was the only survivor when the transport full of Marines he was driving was hit. He untangled a mine from a ship's motor and saved the entire crew of the ship. My cousin Jake served in Afghanistan in the Army as an engineer. I've got nothing but respect for veterans.

Even now, at forty, I think about serving some time but I'd end up behind a desk somewhere or guarding some gate (at my age) so what's the point? I've got plenty of love for soldiers and veterans. Soldier or not, I've got respect for anyone willing to fight for a good cause or protect those he loves. I just get a little tinge of resentment when some kid who probably sat in a tent for a few months reading about the actual combat happening miles away tries to tell me I don't know what I'm talking about when I've studied combat for decades and faced men in actual real life dirty hand-to-hand combat without an entire company backing me up or a machine gun on my back.

Is dropping bombs on people with sticks and rocks for weapons so much more honorable than busting your ass in a factory on a swing shift for decades to provide for your family? Soldiers are honorable, sure, it's a given, but so are most hard working and dedicated Americans. All I'm saying is, comparing notes on military combatives, directives and strategies with the veteran Marines, SEALs and officers I've been friends with for years and years, most of what they consider "advanced" is what I already had locked down back in the 1980s. What they study is cliff notes on combat. It's the bare essentials. Maybe I can't comment on what "actual combat" is like but I know what I'm talking about when it comes to strategy and I did nothing wrong in posting what I posted. It wasn't paranoia and I wasn't being played. Get defensive all you want -- call me names -- but I'm not going to get scolded like I'm some "poser" trying to act tough. That's not what you've got here. A lot of people pretend to be people like me -- I'm actually me. I've actually done these things.

Again, if you've served in combat then you win. You're a bigger badass than I am. You are more brave. You are more honorable. But, I can probably still kick your ass. :)

You can kick all our asses Nine no argument there. But - did you study military history? What did you interest you most? You said strategy?
nine
Registered

569 posts

I had specific courses on the Vietnam War (my professor was ex-CIA) and WWII in college. My family is Greek (Spartan on my dad's side, Mom was from the province of Thebes) so I studied all the books on Greek military battles, in college and on my own. I've studied the major texts from Asia, some from Europe. I've studied the American wars. I've studied books specifically on military strategy and tactics. But, I'm not some kind of general and I don't have troops to drill in my backyard. My focus has always been personal protection. I know enough not to deserve to be called a poser.

Anyway, this is a dumb conversation and I don't like talking myself up. I'm not a soldier. I've never served in combat. I don't work in any field related to combat. It's not important to me that MT thinks I'm worthy. Whatever. I just don't like all this bullshit about how he's some big expert and we all need to treat him like he's special. We don't know him. I don't know him.
Real Masked Truth
Registered

1106 posts

nine eats pancakes said:lol Okay. We can go back to being friends or whatever. No worries. But, all this dick measuring in bullshit. You know that, right? I have all the respect in the world for combat veterens, some of them my closest friends. But, really, I have just as much respect for anyone committed do doing anything honorable.

Well with that being said I am a combat vet from the first gulf war and was on the front lines doing mop up. I have studied combat since the 70's and was in combat. As for working at top secret facilities in europe during the cold war it is not all flowers and fun.
Real Masked Truth
Registered

1106 posts

nine said:My dad and both of my uncles served in WWII. Dad was on a destroyer in the Pacific. My Uncle Eli was a frogman in both WWII and Korea. Uncle Eli was the only survivor when the transport full of Marines he was driving was hit. He untangled a mine from a ship's motor and saved the entire crew of the ship. My cousin Jake served in Afghanistan in the Army as an engineer. I've got nothing but respect for veterans.

Is dropping bombs on people with sticks and rocks for weapons so much more honorable than busting your ass in a factory on a swing shift for decades to provide for your family? Soldiers are honorable, sure, it's a given, but so are most hard working and dedicated Americans.

All I'm saying is, comparing notes on military combatives, directives and strategies with the veteran Marines, SEALs and officers I've been friends with for years and years, most of what they consider "advanced" is what I already had locked down back when I was a kid. What they studied is cliff notes on combat. It's the bare essentials. Maybe I can't comment on what "actual combat" is like but I know what I'm talking about when it comes to strategy and I did nothing wrong in posting what I posted. It wasn't paranoia and I wasn't being played. Get defensive all you want -- call me names -- but I'm not going to get scolded like I'm some "poser" trying to act tough. Not that I consider this board an exercise in strategy but, come on, knock it off with all the badass talk and dick measuring and macho bullshit.

If you've served in combat then you win. You're a bigger badass than I am. You are more brave. You are more honorable. But, I can probably still kick your ass.

I dont know being a member of an elite airborne unit is that what you want to know. Yes were talking Bragg
Unregistered

:afk: :afk: :afk:

\

:emma:

:lol:

:facepalm:
rocker
and roller

182 posts

Real Masked Truth said:
nine eats pancakes said:lol Okay. We can go back to being friends or whatever. No worries. But, all this dick measuring in bullshit. You know that, right? I have all the respect in the world for combat veterens, some of them my closest friends. But, really, I have just as much respect for anyone committed do doing anything honorable.

Well with that being said I am a combat vet from the first gulf war and was on the front lines doing mop up. I have studied combat since the 70's and was in combat. As for working at top secret facilities in europe during the cold war it is not all flowers and fun.

ohh yeah well I spent 4 months in military school and I live next to Ft.Benning lol :)
nine
Registered

569 posts

Real Masked Truth said:Well with that being said I am a combat vet from the first gulf war and was on the front lines doing mop up. I have studied combat since the 70's and was in combat. As for working at top secret facilities in europe during the cold war it is not all flowers and fun.

That's fine. You win. All I wanted was to qualify myself as not being a complete douche. You can think I'm a douche if you want. I'm not. Back to your regularly broadcasted programming.
Unregistered

nine said:That's fine. You win. All I wanted was to qualify myself as not being a complete douche.

:rolleyes:

Page: 301 - 310 | 471 - 480 | 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490  | 491 - 500  | 501 - 510  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: