F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share


Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 301 - 310 | 431 - 440 | 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450  | 451 - 460  | 501 - 510  | Previous  Next | First  Last

  CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
.
Unregistered

she's married with three kids. you know that, right?
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

. said:she does seem to have a thing for stray dogs... lost causes... right bill...




Riiiiiiight. She has a good heart for hopeless cases!
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

. said:she's married with three kids. you know that, right?



:( Riiiiiight. Uhm. Ooookay. Chances are VERY slim.
.
Unregistered

:tits: I want to see those tits of hers slapping each other as she gets fucked on all fours. :jugs:
Real Masked Truth
Registered

1106 posts

. said:I see your point to an extent, but there are so many journalists out there from many different countries and organizations, I find it hard to believe that there would be that kind of unity. perhaps you might see that unity among several news organizations, but not the entire globe. if someone gets credible info that the attack was far worse than Lara said, someone who can't stand Lara will print it. or perhpas someone might feel, people should know this. the reason why we have not seen anything is becuase it is not there.

Yes I agree that with so many news groups it would have gotten out unless cover up. It could have been that all the journalist in the world decided not to dig deeper but what about those who were there. They would brag about it and post the videos just like a lighting a fart video. The only thing that could stop all news outlets, pictures, video and even pictures and videos within a given time period from a given location is the governments.
Real Masked Truth
Registered

1106 posts

As for who in the journalist world would investigate this and get to the meat of it I would say any and all but most are told what stories to go after and most of these are middle managers but when no one is looking then that is upper management ordering journalist to let it go so it will fade away. The reason Upper management will not pursue a story is based off money and or government actions. Journalist do not have as much free will as they would like you to think. You must also look at the fact that there is a time gap in pictures and video from the largest party on earth which would in no way have anything to do with journalist. The whole idea of this arab spring has been cooking since last year with governments giving control to the people or so it is lead to the people to believe but not one country in the Arab spring is any more free then they were when the arab spring started. A gang rape of a major journalist by members of a country who labled her a jew is not good press for the arab spring or those behind it. Had it been any one else not as popular and not as well known the video an pictures would have been all over. Cover up plain and simple
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

Real Masked Truth said:Yes I agree that with so many news groups it would have gotten out unless cover up. It could have been that all the journalist in the world decided not to dig deeper but what about those who were there. They would brag about it and post the videos just like a lighting a fart video.



NO. Exactly THAT they would not do! Especially the journos on the ground who were there! Especially these. Let us summarize what journos they would be: a) journos that share exactly the same fear of rape mutilation and horrible death and b) when you brag you can be pinpointed as a culprit c) you could not know how your colleagues would react to such an act (posting videos of that incident - they could rat you out or make you trouble)

That is essentially what i advocate: The journos are much more human then you all think and therefore nothing got loaded up. They are human in restraint but also human in fear and empathy. They are human in having bosses that can and would refuse such a story. They are human in that they have colleagues that could rat them out because if i would be a journo and some other guy loads a video up where one journalist got raped...man i would rat him out Masked Truth! And i would feel GOOD with doing that. It would feel right. Because it was one of us: A journo. I know journos. They would react this way 100%.
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

There still may be a chance for the vid's to show up as there are Marines at the US Embasey and if they have a computer there, they may have downloaded it. They are usally stationed for a year at a time so by Feb. they will be back in the US
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

Real Masked Truth said:were when the arab spring started. A gang rape of a major journalist by members of a country who labled her a jew is not good press for the arab spring or those behind it. Had it been any one else not as popular and not as well known the video an pictures would have been all over. Cover up plain and simple



Let me be blunt: If you and i were journalists and you got raped on ASSIGNMENT for god´s sake and some other journalist loads up a video of you getting raped...man i would personally go to him and fuck him over. That is not ratio but emotion. If i let the asshole get away with this what does he do next? Filming me when i get devoured by worms in my grave after being shot on assignment? Noooo...and i think many others up to the freaking chief editor would think the same.

I think that thinking plays a much greater role than you would think.

RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

Pee On My Leg 2 said:There still may be a chance for the vid's to show up as there are Marines at the US Embasey and if they have a computer there, they may have downloaded it. They are usally stationed for a year at a time so by Feb. they will be back in the US



Only if the Marines had contact to the material. I believe they had contact with Lara Logan but i do not think that they have footage. But it is possible I think.
.
Unregistered

RealEuropeanElitist said:Let me be blunt: If you and i were journalists and you got raped on ASSIGNMENT for god´s sake and some other journalist loads up a video of you getting raped...man i would personally go to him and fuck him over. That is not ratio but emotion. If i let the asshole get away with this what does he do next? Filming me when i get devoured by worms in my grave after being shot on assignment? Noooo...and i think many others up to the freaking chief editor would think the same.

I think that thinking plays a much greater role than you would think.



your always blunt and never shut up. you repeat the same shit over and over never actually coming to a conclusion with your point.

FYI. the term Elitist in the U.S. means Douche bag or asshole.
CompassionBreak
Registered

1085 posts

RealEuropeanElitist said:NO. Exactly THAT they would not do! Especially the journos on the ground who were there! Especially these. Let us summarize what journos they would be: a) journos that share exactly the same fear of rape mutilation and horrible death and b) when you brag you can be pinpointed as a culprit c) you could not know how your colleagues would react to such an act (posting videos of that incident - they could rat you out or make you trouble)

That is essentially what i advocate: The journos are much more human then you all think and therefore nothing got loaded up. They are human in restraint but also human in fear and empathy. They are human in having bosses that can and would refuse such a story. They are human in that they have colleagues that could rat them out because if i would be a journo and some other guy loads a video up where one journalist got raped...man i would rat him out Masked Truth! And i would feel GOOD with doing that. It would feel right. Because it was one of us: A journo. I know journos. They would react this way 100%.


With all my tremendous respect to you Elitist.... No, there are many evil journalists, and *nothing* would stop them. I do agree with you that professional honor plays a huge role here. But so does fear of the Egyptians. And so does "conspiracy." US does *not* want more trouble in the region. That is true. US does need at least one MUSLIM ally in the region. And Egyptians... the guys who ordered are probably in the government now. Or planning to be. So, I really think there is much to what Masked Truth is saying here. What you are saying also makes sence, btw. But you are too kind to the journo's. In reality a good persantage of them will sell their mother indeed, and WILL risk death for a good story and for a good money.
Elitists friend
Unregistered

. said:your always blunt and never shut up. you repeat the same shit over and over never actually coming to a conclusion with your point.

FYI. the term Elitist in the U.S. means Douche bag or asshole.



grammaticaly incorrect.
factually incorrect.
In US you would have gotten a "D-" for that comment
.
Unregistered

Elitists friend said:
. said:your always blunt and never shut up. you repeat the same shit over and over never actually coming to a conclusion with your point.

FYI. the term Elitist in the U.S. means Douche bag or asshole.



grammaticaly incorrect.
factually incorrect.
In US you would have gotten a "D-" for that comment



you misspelled grammatically you fucking moron.
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts



I go to bed now. Sleeping is sounding like a fine idea.
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

. said:you misspelled grammatically you fucking moron.



After nine hours of seriously testing your medical knowledge you would be spelling your name wrong you shiteyes.
CompassionBreak
Registered

1085 posts

. said:
Elitists friend said:
. said:your always blunt and never shut up. you repeat the same shit over and over never actually coming to a conclusion with your point.

FYI. the term Elitist in the U.S. means Douche bag or asshole.



grammaticaly incorrect.
factually incorrect.
In US you would have gotten a "D-" for that comment



you misspelled grammatically you fucking moron.


True. I misspelled "grammatically." Shoot me for it. I was still correct "factually," though.

Have you ever been pointed out to have anger problems?
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

. said:your always blunt and never shut up. you repeat the same shit over and over never actually coming to a conclusion with your point.

FYI. the term Elitist in the U.S. means Douche bag or asshole.



These are two different stylistic levels: Elitist is standard speak while Douche bag or asshole is just swearing. You do not know anything.
CompassionBreak
Registered

1085 posts

RealEuropeanElitist said:
. said:you misspelled grammatically you fucking moron.



After nine hours of seriously testing your medical knowledge you would be spelling your name wrong you shiteyes.



Oh, thank you, Elitist, you are so kind.
.
Unregistered

. said:michael ware was on bill maher real time last night. what an odd fellow. yikes. why... man... why would anyone sleep with that guy?... i bet he was just sort of a stalker she humored for a while... no way was that serious. he's just... a goon. i'm sorry but he's just goofy.




i know, right. i'd be more embarrassed about dating that guy than anything that happend in egypt.
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

CompassionBreak said:Oh, thank you, Elitist, you are so kind.



It´s the truth. I want to see him tackling medical problems 9 freaking hours and then after a short nap spelling everything right...
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

. said:i know, right. i'd be more embarrassed about dating that guy than anything that happend in egypt.




He has a crooked nose but the heart of a lion!
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

EU Zone is probably doomed. Just wanted to tell you all. Greece wants to vote if they accept help or committing suicide. Well. Whatever. You will see me at the local refugee camp. Maybe i will see Lara Logan after all...!

PS: Send money at 666 666 666 please


Thank you.
.
Unregistered

she doesn't have a crooked nose. he does. but that's not it. perspnality wise he's kind of creepy.
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

. said:she doesn't have a crooked nose. he does. but that's not it. perspnality wise he's kind of creepy.



That is good for ME. I am kinda creepy too. Beautiful foreign correspondents here i am!

Page: 301 - 310 | 431 - 440 | 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450  | 451 - 460  | 501 - 510  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

 
Quick Reply
Moniker:
Message: