F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5  | Previous  Next | First  Last

What's wrong with you people?
zEPzxljvZHVayjvAl
Unregistered

By :RE: Our Mainstream Economists, Not All, But MostDon't recognize ippreovulatoon in their vocabulary.Think there's an engineering shortage when engineering graduates and laid off ones can't find work.Consider unemployment an inconvenient truth with the lagging indicator excuse that brainlessly goes on for decades.Need I say more?oh, you're one of those ippreovulatoon people.do you realize we are adding jobs? we are. oh that's right, it's the stimulus or the census or the senseless or restocking or tarp or the housing credit or whatever the moving goal post excuse of the day is.
eVAXfUDf
Unregistered

By :RE: To emphasize- this is very well wreittn- a great summary of the issues involved, probably the best I've run across. This guy is THE leading visionary on reality. He routinely discusses things which no one else has talked about, yet, turn out to be quite relevant months later. Walt Howard, commenting about CHS on another blog. With references like these, I can see why. Who the hell is Walter Howard? And what is the other blog?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: