F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 11 - 20 | 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30  | 31 - 40  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Regs who post as dots most of the time
Unregistered

. said:Because that's what ARSE told him. ARSE lied to him.

LE isn't a dumb guy but he isn't exactly street smart. ARSE pulled the wool over his eyes but good.

The same ARSE that repeatedly posted that LE was stalking TACM. I doubt he was but that's classic ARSE turning on anyone that doesn't do exactly what he wants.
sandman
Tight Diction

20148 posts

LE isn't a dumb guy but he isn't exactly street smart. ARSE pulled the wool over his eyes but good.

That dot post was outed by Katalyst as being ferret. This is the reason why you (ferret) are so butthurt over Katalyst to this day. You betrayed LE and Katalyst betrayed you. You can't see the link between the two actions because you are a coo coo for cocopuffs sociopath.
Unregistered

Thread.Narrator said:Only a few post remain until a new page is started and ferret has a fresh chance at hiding his ownage and obvious lies. Will he be able to get in a few pithy posts before ARSE and Sean slap him around again?

Let's watch.
\
:fatkid:

Unregistered

He's street smart enough to realize that when both Katalyst and ARSE tell him that ferret fucked him over that...guess what? ferret fucked him over.

You seem to forget all those drunken meltdowns you had over everything from wanting Kat to cancel his cable service to FFC running out of bandwidth. LE saw first hand how fucked up you are. He didn't need anyone to explain that to him.
Unregistered

. said:ARSE has had it since about 5 minutes after Katalyst made the screenshot and you know it, stupid.

:lol:

Arse and kat aren't going to post it because it has LE's name in it.

But here's a consolation prize.

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/9173/lelastpost.jpg

LE's last email to the buttplugs, where he specifically mentions seeing the post on CI.

Again, all of this has been hashed and rehashed for years. Ferret keeps trying to bring it up because he seems to think that he can somehow fool someone - I'm not sure who - into believing that LE is on his side.

Like LE said, ferret is strange and has issues.

:mittens:
Unregistered

sandman said:That dot post was outed by Katalyst as being ferret. This is the reason why you (ferret) are so butthurt over Katalyst to this day. You betrayed LE and Katalyst betrayed you. You can't see the link between the two actions because you are a coo coo for cocopuffs sociopath.

Then why can't you supply ANY proof?
Unregistered

. said:
. said:So you admit LE knew that you fucked him over and was beating on you hard.

Ferret, you really need to turn on images every now and then. It might help you to avoid owning yourself.

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/7383/iloveitwhentheboardscha.jpg

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/5183/lebitchslapsferret.jpg

Here, I'll help you out.

Opiewon (Liberal_Elite): "Nah. ARSE is prolly one of the few I would trust with my PI. If he has a problem with you, he'll come right to you."

"You're a very strange person, ferret."

:thankyouthankyou: :pipe:
Unregistered

. said:He's street smart enough to realize that when both Katalyst and ARSE tell him that ferret fucked him over that...guess what? ferret fucked him over.

You seem to forget all those drunken meltdowns you had over everything from wanting Kat to cancel his cable service to FFC running out of bandwidth. LE saw first hand how fucked up you are. He didn't need anyone to explain that to him.

maybbe when ferret realises how fucked up he is, he could become a better person.
sandman
Tight Diction

20148 posts

. said:Then why can't you supply ANY proof?

Why can't ferret supply ANY proof that it is him in the photos?

Two way door, dude. Sucks to be played, doesn't it? You fucking tard.
Unregistered

. said:
sandman said:That dot post was outed by Katalyst as being ferret. This is the reason why you (ferret) are so butthurt over Katalyst to this day. You betrayed LE and Katalyst betrayed you. You can't see the link between the two actions because you are a coo coo for cocopuffs sociopath.

Then why can't you supply ANY proof?

Proof has been posted, including an email from LE where he specifically says

it was one of the absolute few times I was reading the board and then I left and never saw the reply to my name. I believe you.. ferret has some issues I've noticed.

Which proves that he saw the post, that he saw that his name had been posted and most of all that he knew ferret was fucked up.

Unregistered

sandman said:Why can't ferret supply ANY proof that it is him in the photos?

And we led him right into it.

Ooopsie!

:mittens:
Unregistered

sandman said:Why can't ferret supply ANY proof that it is him in the photos?

He did, he posted pics of himself in Cleveland and Toronto, pics of his passport on Inky's front porch with a "fuck you, ARSE" sign.

He did more than enough to prove it was him and that h'd visited her.

You are just making an ass of yourself you psychotic moron.
Unregistered

. said:Proof has been posted, including an email from LE where he specifically says

it was one of the absolute few times I was reading the board and then I left and never saw the reply to my name. I believe you.. ferret has some issues I've noticed.

He said "i believe you"

That means he was entirely taking your word for it. You lied, he bought it.

Your own post owns you.
sandman
Tight Diction

20148 posts

. said:He did, he posted pics of himself in Cleveland and Toronto, pics of his passport on Inky's front porch with a "fuck you, ARSE" sign.

But yet there is no "proof" that you posted LE's name, despite screenshots being posted and LE complaining about his name being posted and mentioning you in the next breath. None of that is true, but your photos, god damn it all, are really of you.

Played like a old fashioned atari 2600
sandman
Tight Diction

20148 posts

. said:He said "i believe you"

That means he was entirely taking your word for it. You lied, he bought it.

Your own post owns you.

And katalyst, who was the mod. Who released your PI information. Who fingered you as the author of that post.

Why do you insist on lying that it was you who released LE's name first, which started this whole mess?

What is the point? Not one person reading even this last page would believe you.

Unregistered

sandman said:But yet there is no "proof" that you posted LE's name, despite screenshots being posted and LE complaining about his name being posted and mentioning you in the next breath. None of that is true, but your photos, god damn it all, are really of you.

The so called "proof" is LE taking ARSE's word that Ferret did it. That's not proof of anything other than LE is gullible.
Unregistered

. said:He did, he posted pics of himself in Cleveland and Toronto, pics of his passport on Inky's front porch with a "fuck you, ARSE" sign.

FERRET!

FULL-FRONTAL PICTURE. IN FRONT OF A MONITOR WITH F2 ON THE SCREEN.

If you're not willing to do that, then shut up and accept your ownage like the manlet you are. This non-stop whining of yours is giving the whole board a migraine.
Unregistered

. said:
sandman said:But yet there is no "proof" that you posted LE's name, despite screenshots being posted and LE complaining about his name being posted and mentioning you in the next breath. None of that is true, but your photos, god damn it all, are really of you.

The so called "proof" is LE taking ARSE's word that Ferret did it. That's not proof of anything other than LE is gullible.

Fine.

You have his real name and at least two email addresses for LE. Email him and see if you can convince him that you're innocent.

Wait, you tried that already and he didn't believe you. Something about "ferret has issues" and "ferret is a strange person". :lol:
sandman
Tight Diction

20148 posts

. said:The so called "proof" is LE taking ARSE's word that Ferret did it. That's not proof of anything other than LE is gullible.

Then why the anger over Katalyst outing your IP address?

?
Unregistered

. said:The so called "proof" is LE taking ARSE's word that Ferret did it. That's not proof of anything other than LE is gullible.

This shit again? ARSE has been harping about this for years and he has never offered up anything convincing. He must be getting pretty owned to bring up this nonsense.
Unregistered

This whole giant SeanARSE meltdown is because Ferret posted a Toronto pic proving he's the same guy in the Cleveland pics.

Their butthurt over that is epic.

Unregistered

. said:This whole giant SeanARSE meltdown is because Ferret posted a Toronto pic proving he's the same guy in the Cleveland pics.

Ferret, this is your meltdown. The three people who you most want to believe your troll about the pictures have consistently laughed at you about it and dared you to prove them wrong.

You can't, so you've spent the last 16+ hours repeatedly claiming that you've "won" and that trying to change the subject. You've trotted out every lie you can think of and you're still posting like a zombie easter bunny on crack.
Unregistered

. said:

This shit again? ARSE has been harping about this for years and he has never offered up anything convincing. He must be getting pretty owned to bring up this nonsense.

Actually, ferret, it was you that brought up LE a few pages back, when you were backed into a corner about the stupid EPIC DANDRUFF GUY pics.

Unregistered

. said:This whole giant SeanARSE meltdown is because Ferret posted a Toronto pic proving he's the same guy in the Cleveland pics.

You were beaten and many of your lies were exposed. When proof was demanded of your lies it was given. You lost.
Unregistered

. said:FERRET!

FULL-FRONTAL PICTURE. IN FRONT OF A MONITOR WITH F2 ON THE SCREEN.

If you're not willing to do that, then shut up and accept your ownage like the manlet you are. This non-stop whining of yours is giving the whole board a migraine.

:potd:

This shit is getting old.

Page: 11 - 20 | 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30  | 31 - 40  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: