F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Pravda: Mossad likely to blame for Polish President plane crash
Unregistered

Russian news agencies said investigators suspected foreign agency involvement. A Russian air force official told news agencies that the crew repeatedly ignored instructions from air traffic controllers, because they were probably being given "fake" instructions from other source - possibly radio transmitter inside the plane.

Wreckage was scattered across a forest and parts of it burned for more than an hour. The two black box flight recorders were quickly found, news agencies reported.

http://english.pravda.ru/hotspots/10-04-2010/110166-mossad-hand-polish-catastrophe-0
Unregistered

whats the motive? Jews hate poland now?
Unregistered

. said:whats the motive? Jews hate poland now?

Poland supported recent Turkey move to disarm Israel. It's just a warning for others.
Unregistered

there were/are lots of Polish Jews.
Unregistered

So the Russians shoot it down and blame Israel. Very clever!
Unregistered

. said:

Poland supported recent Turkey move to disarm Israel. It's just a warning for others.

LIE
Unregistered

. said:there were/are lots of Polish Jews.

Not a single jew on that plane.
Mr_Right
169% Right

26307 posts

. said:
. said:there were/are lots of Polish Jews.

Not a single jew on that plane.

In fact all the Jewish Polish pilots called in sick that day.

Look it up.
Unregistered

Reminds me of the sinking of the Estonia.
one_who_knows1
Older and fucking WISER

5304 posts

. said:Reminds me of the sinking of the Estonia.

You mean the Bay of Pierogi incident?
Unregistered

one_who_knows1 said:You mean the Bay of Pierogi incident?

Estonia was sunk because it contained arms shipment destined for Palestine. Look it up.
Unregistered

Jews hate everyone who is non-jewish.
Unregistered

If you read the article carefully they don't have any proof. They simply pulling this shit out of their ass.
Unregistered

. said:Russian news agencies said investigators suspected foreign agency involvement. A Russian air force official told news agencies that the crew repeatedly ignored instructions from air traffic controllers, because they were probably being given "fake" instructions from other source - possibly radio transmitter inside the plane.

Wreckage was scattered across a forest and parts of it burned for more than an hour. The two black box flight recorders were quickly found, news agencies reported.

http://english.pravda.ru/hotspots/10-04-2010/110166-mossad-hand-polish-catastrophe-0

are they saying that somebody on the airplane committed suicide?
Unregistered

. said:are they saying that somebody on the airplane committed suicide?

No they are saying that inside the plane Mossad placed radio transmitter capable overtaking control tower feed. Then at the right moment Mossad agents gave fake directions to the pilot causing them to crash.
Unregistered

The Jews caused a massive traffic accident on the 405 this morning. Look it up.
Unregistered

--_
Unregistered

. said:The Jews caused a massive traffic accident on the 405 this morning. Look it up.

There is always massive traffic issues in areas with high jewy concentrations. The 405/101 interchange is the worst one in the country and right smack dab in Sherman Oaks, Jew Central.
Unregistered

. said:The Jews caused a massive traffic accident on the 405 this morning. Look it up.

You don't believe that estonia accident wasn't an accident? Check this out:

American adventurer Gregg Bemis and his crew dived to the wreck and filmed the damages. They also recovered pieces of metal, which were given to various laboratories for analysis. Stephen Davis, writing in the New Statesman in May 2005 claimed that laboratory tests had confirmed evidence of explosion in the metal. Davis further claimed the ship was carrying a secret cargo of military equipment smuggled from the Russians by the British MI6 on behalf of the CIA, as part of ongoing efforts to monitor the development of Russia's weapons, and that this would explain Britain's signing of the Estonia Agreement.[20] The Finnish members of the Joint Accident Investigation Commission again rejected the possibility of explosion, claiming that the traces found in the metal were caused by the heavy blows of the visor coming off, citing inconclusive results from another laboratory.[21]

The German journalist Jutta Rabe also carried out her own investigations, resulting in a book. The book was turned into the 2003 motion picture Baltic Storm, which portrays the Russian secret service as being responsible for the sinking, and the Swedish government's attempts to cover up the causes for the disaster.[22] Rabe also claimed that she was scheduled to have an interview with Odd Engström, a former member of the Parliament of Sweden, about the real background of the disaster a day before he died.[23]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS_Estonia#Alternative_theories
Unregistered

. said:There is always massive traffic issues in areas with high jewy concentrations. The 405/101 interchange is the worst one in the country and right smack dab in Sherman Oaks, Jew Central.

Damb, its true.
Unregistered

mesa
Unregistered

bubmp
Unregistered

Fucking kikes. Nuke Israel!
RANTING.NAZI.NUTJOB
Unregistered

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
\
:insane:

I THINK ABOUT JEWS 19 HOURS A DAY.

I SIT IN MY BASEMENT AND ROCK BACK AND FORTH, AND FOAM COMES OUT OF MY MOUTH

JEWS CAN FLY

JEWS RUN EVERYTHING AND OWN EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE

MY DOG IS SECRETLY A ZIONIST. I SHAKE HIM FOR ANSWERS BUT HE WAS TAUGHT TO KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT. DAMN MOSSAD SECRET AGENT HOUSEPETS.

JEWS CAN TELEPORT

JERRY SEINFELD IS A SPACE ALIEN WHO CAME FROM THE JEWISH MOTHERSHIP

JEWS OWN AND RUN EVERYTHING BUT THEY ARE NOT SMART, NO SIR, THEY ARE REALLY DUMB.

I LIKE TO ACCUSE JEWS OF MANY THINGS, AND THEN ACCUSE THEM OF WHINING WHEN THEY RESPOND TO MY ATTACK

YOU ARE SECRETLY JEWISH

EVERYONE IS JEWISH

I LIKE TO ACCUSE JEWS OF BEING CHEAP. THEN I ACCUSE JEWS OF BEING RICH AND FLAUNTING THEIR WEALTH. YOU'D THINK THOSE STATEMENTS CONFLICT EACH OTHER, BUT I GUESS NOT.

TEHRE ARE NO JEWS

HELP ME, THE VOICES IN MY HEAD FRIGHTEN ME

HOW COME JEWS WHO GET MASTERS DEGREES AND PHDS GET BETTER JOBS THAN ME, I SPENT MY CHILDHOOD BLOWING UP RODENTS, DROPPED OUT OF SCHOOL AND CANNOT SPELL MY OWN NAME, WHY AM I NOT A CEO

OHHH MY HEAD HOW IT HURTS

JEWS ARE AFRAID OF FRUIT

WHERE IS MY MEDICATION

:afk: :mullet:
:whitetrash: :insane:
:doublewide: :cletus:
:milton: :arab:
Unregistered

If you idiots actually click the link in the first post, it's an article about BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN.

Morons

Page: 1 2  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: