F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share


Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2  | Previous  Next | First  Last

  WW3 just started. Russians shoot down Polish President's Plane
Mr_Right
169% Right

26376 posts

http://www.foxnews.com/
.
Unregistered

Doesn't say that, it says

Breaking News Polish President Lech Kaczynski's Plane Crashes in Russia

Mr_Right
169% Right

26376 posts

. said:Doesn't say that, it says

Breaking News Polish President Lech Kaczynski's Plane Crashes in Russia


Read between the lines, Doug.
.
Unregistered

Mr_Right said:
. said:Doesn't say that, it says

Breaking News Polish President Lech Kaczynski's Plane Crashes in Russia


Read between the lines, Doug.



Ok, I'll try that ...

Mr_Right said:
Mr_Right is a stale old troll



Ah ha.
Mr_Right
169% Right

26376 posts

. said:
Mr_Right said:
. said:Doesn't say that, it says

Breaking News Polish President Lech Kaczynski's Plane Crashes in Russia


Read between the lines, Doug.



Ok, I'll try that ...

Mr_Right said:
Mr_Right is a stale old troll



Ah ha.



OK, I well spell it out to you:

A plane carrying Polish President Lech Kaczynski has crashed near a Russian airport, officials say.

Russian media reported that 87 people were killed in the crash, but it is not yet known if anyone survived.

The plane was reportedly heading to an airport in the western city of Smolensk when it crashed.

Mr Kaczynski was due to visit Smolensk to mark the 70th anniversary of the Katyn massacre, when Soviet troops killed thousands of Poles



Pay attention to the last paragraph 70th anniversary part,
And killed thousands of Poles.

How many poles must die before they fight back?
.
Unregistered

Mr_Right said:
. said:
Mr_Right said:
. said:Doesn't say that, it says

Breaking News Polish President Lech Kaczynski's Plane Crashes in Russia


Read between the lines, Doug.



Ok, I'll try that ...

Mr_Right said:
Mr_Right is a stale old troll



Ah ha.



OK, I well spell it out to you:

A plane carrying Polish President Lech Kaczynski has crashed near a Russian airport, officials say.

Russian media reported that 87 people were killed in the crash, but it is not yet known if anyone survived.

The plane was reportedly heading to an airport in the western city of Smolensk when it crashed.

Mr Kaczynski was due to visit Smolensk to mark the 70th anniversary of the Katyn massacre, when Soviet troops killed thousands of Poles



Pay attention to the last paragraph 70th anniversary part,
And killed thousands of Poles.

How many poles must die before they fight back?



I'll try that reading between the lines thing again ...

Mr_Right said:
Mr_Right is a stale old troll



Shit, it works!
Mr_Right
169% Right

26376 posts

. said:Shit, it works!



Oh fuck it. Perfect opportunity to start a war, and you are making jokes. What is wrong with you people?
.
Unregistered

Didn't the Polish President order one of the egg escape capsules from Escape From New York? And if not, why not?

:confused:
AustralianCarFancier
Registered

7609 posts

Head of their military too.
.
Unregistered

What do you expect? He had a polack pilot.
.
Unregistered

. said:What do you expect? He had a polack pilot.



Polock jokes are so 1980's.

:enraged:
.
Unregistered

Mr_Right said:
. said:
Mr_Right said:
. said:Doesn't say that, it says

Breaking News Polish President Lech Kaczynski's Plane Crashes in Russia


Read between the lines, Doug.



Ok, I'll try that ...

Mr_Right said:
Mr_Right is a stale old troll



Ah ha.



OK, I well spell it out to you:

A plane carrying Polish President Lech Kaczynski has crashed near a Russian airport, officials say.

Russian media reported that 87 people were killed in the crash, but it is not yet known if anyone survived.

The plane was reportedly heading to an airport in the western city of Smolensk when it crashed.

Mr Kaczynski was due to visit Smolensk to mark the 70th anniversary of the Katyn massacre, when Soviet troops killed thousands of Poles



Pay attention to the last paragraph 70th anniversary part,
And killed thousands of Poles.

How many poles must die before they fight back?



You sir, are the mad genius of this message board! Your BBS skills are 2nd to none.
:potd:
.
Unregistered

Mr_Right said:Oh fuck it. Perfect opportunity to start a war, and you are making jokes. What is wrong with you people?



What does your alter-ego "ben" think?
.
Unregistered

. said:Polock jokes are so 1980's.

:enraged:



Cram it, meathead.
.
Unregistered

Mr_Right said:Oh fuck it. Perfect opportunity to start a war, and you are making jokes. What is wrong with you people?



:lol:

:potd:
.
Unregistered

Mr_Right said:
Russian media reported that 87 people were killed in the crash, but it is not yet known if anyone survived.


I put money 100 to 1 there are no survivors.
.
Unregistered

This isn't WW3. Far from it. Go wring out your panties, you chickenhawk alarmist.
.
Unregistered

the freepers are saying the wrong president's plane crashed on the way to Russia

fucking traitors

.
Unregistered

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

look who was on board the plane

almost the whole government

Lech Kaczyński - the President

Maria Kaczyńska - the First Lady

Ryszard Kaczorowski - last Polish President in exile

Jerzy Szmajdziński - Vice Speaker of the Lower House (left wing leader)

Krzysztof Putra - Vice Speaker of the Lower House

Władysław Stasiak - chief of the President's Chancellary

Aleksander Szczygło - chief of the Office for National Security

Paweł Wypych - presidential Secrtetary of state

Mariusz Handzlik - as above

Andrzej Kremer - vice Minister of Foreign Affairs

gen. Franciszek Gągor - chief of staff of the Polish Army

Przemysław Gosiewski - rigth wing prominent politician

Zbigniew Wassermann - as above

Janusz Kochanowski - Polish ombudsman

Sławomir Skrzypek - chief of the Polish National Bank

Janusz Kurtyka - chief of the institute for the National Rememberance

Bishop Tadeusz Płoski - Catholic field bishop of the Polish Army (head Catholic chaplain)

Archbishop Miron Chodakowski - Orthodox field bishop of the Polish Army
.
Unregistered

How stupid were the poles to travel all on the same "plane?"
.
Unregistered

So now what happens? Poland invades Russia?
.
Unregistered

. said:HOLY FUCKING SHIT

look who was on board the plane

almost the whole government

Lech Kaczyński - the President

Maria Kaczyńska - the First Lady

Ryszard Kaczorowski - last Polish President in exile

Jerzy Szmajdziński - Vice Speaker of the Lower House (left wing leader)

Krzysztof Putra - Vice Speaker of the Lower House

Władysław Stasiak - chief of the President's Chancellary

Aleksander Szczygło - chief of the Office for National Security

Paweł Wypych - presidential Secrtetary of state

Mariusz Handzlik - as above

Andrzej Kremer - vice Minister of Foreign Affairs

gen. Franciszek Gągor - chief of staff of the Polish Army

Przemysław Gosiewski - rigth wing prominent politician

Zbigniew Wassermann - as above

Janusz Kochanowski - Polish ombudsman

Sławomir Skrzypek - chief of the Polish National Bank

Janusz Kurtyka - chief of the institute for the National Rememberance

Bishop Tadeusz Płoski - Catholic field bishop of the Polish Army (head Catholic chaplain)

Archbishop Miron Chodakowski - Orthodox field bishop of the Polish Army



I wonder how many of them were needed to change a light bulb at the president's mantion
.
Unregistered

No survivors. Investigative commission formed by Putin. Amazing. This sounds like a troll but it's not. :wtf:

http://www.newsru.com/russia/10apr2010/skp.html
video here
Unregistered

http://rt.com/Top_News/2010-04-10/plane-crash-smolensk-region.html
.
Unregistered

Poland is officially russian property. Capitalism run amok over east.

Page: 1 2  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

 
Quick Reply
Moniker:
Message: