F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4  | Previous  Next | First  Last

You know. Seriously, for a moment. It's nice that there is a place like this to go to after work or in the morning.
das but
http://dasbut.com

500037080 posts

you see these regs
kirby, Electric lights, bensa, ehen, hymie j, 7734, sandman, mw, impeccable homobear, shockeye,original_lonely_faggot, australian car fancy, mr. right, mr. the horse, goddumpling, gumby, katalyst, harmworth d'urkettle, brittany murphy...forgive me if I am leaving you out.

There are many of us. Regs. We now make up the majority of this bbs. And might I say that it's about time, one of us brave young keyboard warriors step forward and say "fuck you" to tall the faggot retard dots. YOu bitches aint shit now! Back in the day when your shit hole FC had thousands of posters and dots, that was your little playground. Well the tables have turned, friends. There are now more of us than there are of you, mainly because of the comparative traffic.

Just remember...

Who rule F2town?

The regs rule F2town

:sovietman:

Don't you fucking forget it!
Unregistered

All I see are a bunch of assholes.
Mr_Right
169% Right

26366 posts

. said:All I see are a bunch of assholes.

Get your head away from under you knees and read a book or something.
das but

500037080 posts

Mr_Right said:Get your head away from under you knees and read a book or something.

:potd: :mittens:

Prime fucking example of an A-list reggd poster owning the fuck out of a retarded dot!
Unregistered

das but said:you see these regs
kirby, Electric lights, bensa, ehen, hymie j, 7734, sandman, mw, impeccable homobear, shockeye,original_lonely_faggot, australian car fancy, mr. right, mr. the horse, goddumpling, gumby, katalyst, harmworth d'urkettle, brittany murphy...forgive me if I am leaving you out.

There are many of us. Regs. We now make up the majority of this bbs. And might I say that it's about time, one of us brave young keyboard warriors step forward and say "fuck you" to tall the faggot retard dots. YOu bitches aint shit now! Back in the day when your shit hole FC had thousands of posters and dots, that was your little playground. Well the tables have turned, friends. There are now more of us than there are of you, mainly because of the comparative traffic.

Just remember...

Who rule F2town?

The regs rule F2town

I love earthlings who are always trying to divide other earthlings into quasi-teams and make humans competitive for no reason.

remember son, you were never on FC and pay your respecks to the dot who brought you here. :mittens:
Unregistered

Mr_Right said:Get your head away from under you knees and read a book or something.

What are you so bent out of shape about? He typed your name in all lower-case letters.
Mr_Right
169% Right

26366 posts

das but said: :potd: :mittens:

Prime fucking example of an A-list reggd poster owning the fuck out of a retarded dot!

:potd: :potd:
das but

500037080 posts

. said:

Just remember...

Who rule F2town?

The regs rule F2town

I love earthlings who are always trying to divide other earthlings into quasi-teams and make humans competitive for no reason.

remember son, you were never on FC and pay your respecks to the dot who brought you here. :mittens:

You don't count as a dot because your posts have personality. Taking phonecalls? I'm up for a while
Unregistered

I'm not retarded. Anyone who regs a name here for an online persona is.
Unregistered

Where everybody knoas your moniker!

:lalala:
das but

500037080 posts

. said:What are you so bent out of shape about? He typed your name in all lower-case letters.

That's how I roll! The shift button tends to be too far away from my fingertips while I am in the middle of a sentence unless I am saying "I"
Unregistered

das but said:You don't count as a dot because your posts have personality. Taking phonecalls? I'm up for a while

my posts like my real life go unnoticed and so it shall be.

I missed a call at 945 by the neighbor. I was sleeping until about midnight. I'm up for good now.

:frown:
MisterGash
<iframe>

275 posts

kirby, Electric lights, bensa, ehen, hymie j, 7734, sandman, mw, impeccable homobear, shockeye,original_lonely_faggot, australian car fancy, mr. right, mr. the horse, goddumpling, gumby, katalyst, harmworth d'urkettle, brittany murphy

:madbanana:
Unregistered

. said:I'm not retarded. Anyone who regs a name here for an online persona is.

:potd:
das but

500037080 posts

. said:

I'm not retarded. Anyone who regs a name here for an online persona is.

I'm not wetawded, you are!
\
:winner:

Lets not make this personal dot. It's like the other dot said about freudian tribal psychoses jungian behavioral philosophy or some shit. Whatever it was, it's like boys vs girls
sandman
Tight Diction

20148 posts

No kidding.
Unregistered

MisterGash said: :madbanana:

Australian Car Fancy

because THAT'S a reg you want to be associated with.

:classiclol:
ben
Chicano Gestapo

18935 posts

wel,l piss off then lmfa,o
das but

500037080 posts

MisterGash said: :madbanana:

I don't see you here very often. I do on occassion. Might I suggest posting more? It will guaranteed to be good for your complexion and relieve the damage that harmful UV rays can do to your skin
das but

500037080 posts

ben said:

wel,l piss off then lmfa,o

:lol: :mittens:

Even a reg I forgot to mention just fucked up some random shit dot!
Unregistered

Just remember...

Who rule F2town?

The regs rule F2town

Is this the part of the movie where 'Bad to the Bone' starts?

:bean:
MisterGash
<iframe>

275 posts

das but said:I don't see you here very often. I do on occassion. Might I suggest posting more? It will guaranteed to be good for your complexion and relieve the damage that harmful UV rays can do to your skin

I know. I have taken to posting as a dot a bunch lately unless I want to post an image.

Oh, that's a good excuse, isn't it?

http://thumbsnap.com/i/lzKmg4PY.jpg
Unregistered

sandman said:No kidding.

Reg a name at CI and stay there, fucktard.
Unregistered

MisterGash said:I know. I have taken to posting as a dot a bunch lately unless I want to post an image.

Oh, that's a good excuse, isn't it?

http://thumbsnap.com/i/lzKmg4PY.jpg

Would you lick her butthole?
Unregistered

ben said:wel,l piss off then lmfa,o

I was always nice to you. :mad:

Page: 1 2 3 4  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: