F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share


Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5  | Previous  Next | First  Last

  White supremacist Eugene Terre' Blanche hacked and beaten beyond recognition
.
Unregistered

How did a thread about a white supremacist being hacked apart for unpaid debts become about Jews? :confused:
.
Unregistered

Whites created South Africa from virtually nothing. There was no one there but a few primitive Hottentots. Most of the africans there now migrated from the north to take advantage of what the whites created. It pretty much parallels the history of CA.
7734
Registered

5514 posts

. said:Whites created South Africa from virtually nothing. There was no one there but a few primitive Hottentots. Most of the africans there now migrated from the north to take advantage of what the whites created. It pretty much parallels the history of CA.


\
:violin:
.
Unregistered

7734 said:\
:violin:



You will starve without whites, nigga.
.
Unregistered

. said:You will starve without whites, nigga.

Maybe, but it's going to take at least 20 years to eat them all.
7734
Registered

5514 posts

. said:You will starve without whites, nigga.



How much food can you produce inside a gated community? :lol:
.
Unregistered

This thread is a great example of what is wrong with F2 - TOO MANY GODDAMN JEW CANADIANS!
JUSTIN_SANE
SUCKS TO BE YUO DOESN'T IT?

-2250 posts

. said:DeBeers is white Anglo stock to the maximium.



NO IT'S NOT, KIKE.

DE BEERS IS CONTROLLED BY THE OPPENHEIMERS WHO ARE GERMAN JEWS.
7734
Registered

5514 posts

. said:This thread is a great example of what is wrong with F2 - TOO MANY GODDAMN JEW CANADIANS!



LEONARD COHEN
WILLIAM SHATNER
GEDDY LEE
CUPCAKES (AKA KILOSEPP)

YOU CANNOT HAVE TOO MANY CANADIAN JEWS
.
Unregistered

Looks like a couple of blacks proved him right.
.
Unregistered

. said:Whites created South Africa from virtually nothing. There was no one there but a few primitive Hottentots. Most of the africans there now migrated from the north to take advantage of what the whites created. It pretty much parallels the history of CA.



Exactly. There was almost no one and nothing. The whites arrived, created magnificent farming, set up animal preserves, built Durban, Pretoria and Cape Town. Jewish Communists educate a few chosen Blacks (like Obama's idiotic father in Kenya) who return to get the Blacks all enraged about Whites, and the Blacks machete them to death because..... whites had been feeding them?


.
Unregistered

. said:Looks like a couple of blacks proved him right.



He got what he talked about.
.
Unregistered

pay your debts, nazis
.
Unregistered

Still it has to be said that with a name like that he really couldn't have been anything but a white supremacist.
.
Unregistered

JUSTIN_SANE said:I'M SURE HE WAS PAYING THEM. THE africanS WERE LOOKING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO ROB HIM.

IT LOOKS LIKE A QUOTE OF HIS WAS DEAD ON.

He recently declared of post-apharteid South Africa: "Our country is being run by criminals who murder and rob. This land was the best, and they ruined it all



Gee I wonder why they'd wanna kill him for saying that?

:lol:
.
Unregistered

. said:Gee I wonder why they'd wanna kill him for saying that?

:lol:



If he got killed for saying something incendiary you agree with you would be calling for the killers head.

Fuck you, hypocrite.
.
Unregistered

. said:How did a thread about a white supremacist being hacked apart for unpaid debts become about Jews? :confused:



I think the kikes were gloating about it.

.
Unregistered

He was killed for not paying his debts.
JUSTIN_SANE
SUCKS TO BE YUO DOESN'T IT?

-2250 posts

. said:He was killed for not paying his debts.



HE WAS KILLED BY FERAL NOG SAVAGES BECAUSE HE WAS WHITE. :discussionclosed:
Mr_Right
169% Right

26256 posts

Sounds like a Mossad job.
.
Unregistered

He was right about one thing: "Our country is being run by criminals who murder and rob. This land was the best, and they ruined it all."
.
Unregistered

. said:He was right about one thing: "Our country is being run by criminals who murder and rob. This land was the best, and they ruined it all."



Wasn't he a criminal who robbed himself by not paying what he owed?
AustralianCarFancier
Registered

7609 posts

Even liberals that I have met from South Africa admit that the place has gone to shirt and were desperately saving money to get their relatives out.
AustralianCarFancier
Registered

7609 posts

. said:Wasn't he a criminal who robbed himself by not paying what he owed?



So do you automatically believe the excuse given by any murderer?

Within a decade the story will have been changed to portray these two as civil rights heroes.
.
Unregistered

Never heard of the guy but it's on the front page of most major media outlets. Why is that?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

 
Quick Reply
Moniker:
Message: