F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share


Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  | Previous  Next | First  Last

  So Das But is in jail for cracking a minor's head open like a fucking ripe melon.
.
Unregistered

:frown:
.
Unregistered

http://www.zewg.net/dump/photo/DASBUSTED.png
.
Unregistered

Did he use his moobs?
Fag
Fag

1222 posts

I wonder if he got busted for his baby-rape drawings.

:lol: :mittens: :lol:
.
Unregistered

. said:Did he use his moobs?

He's gonna real soon

:tyrone: :deebo: :tnb:
.
Unregistered

C*rissa Atkinson got a phone call from Shawn's (d*s but's) mother. He was arrested and charged with aggravated sexual battery against a minor and is being held at Pickens County Jail for $50,000 bond. His mother said that she spoke with a Lawyer and there is a chance that he could face up to 5 years in Prison! I noticed he hadn't updat...ed his nasty fuckin' website d*sbut.com since Friday. I knew that faggot was a faggot.
.
Unregistered

. said:C*rissa Atkinson got a phone call from Shawn's (d*s but's) mother. He was arrested and charged with aggravated sexual battery against a minor and is being held at Pickens County Jail for $50,000 bond. His mother said that she spoke with a Lawyer and there is a chance that he could face up to 5 years in Prison! I noticed he hadn't updat...ed his nasty fuckin' website d*sbut.com since Friday. I knew that faggot was a faggot.

Okay, Pickens County, Shawn

This should show up on the net soon.
das butt sex
Unregistered

. said:C*rissa Atkinson got a phone call from Shawn's (d*s but's) mother. He was arrested and charged with aggravated sexual battery against a minor and is being held at Pickens County Jail for $50,000 bond. His mother said that she spoke with a Lawyer and there is a chance that he could face up to 5 years in Prison! I noticed he hadn't updat...ed his nasty fuckin' website d*sbut.com since Friday. I knew that faggot was a faggot.


After seeing the shit on his website, I shouldn't be surprised by this.
campertard
Viva Trevolution

5212 posts

WTF?
7734
Registered

5514 posts

. said:Okay, Pickens County, Shawn

This should show up on the net soon.



Channel Nine News is doing a story on it right now.
.
Unregistered

campertard said:WTF?



It's really terrible, isn't it? He is a violent pederast.
campertard
Viva Trevolution

5212 posts

. said:It's really terrible, isn't it? He is a violent pederast.


:sadbanana:

This is all just a troll, right?
.
Unregistered

. said:It's really terrible, isn't it? He is a violent pederast.

Something tells me going to prison in South Carolina would be a really bad thing.
.
Unregistered

campertard said: :sadbanana:

This is all just a troll, right?



It couldn't possibly be a troll! Who would do such a thing?
.
Unregistered

https://sword.doc.state.sc.us/incarceratedInmateSearch/


:lol:
.
Unregistered

. said:https://sword.doc.state.sc.us/incarceratedInmateSearch/


:lol:



alright, massive PI about to break through. Got a last name?
.
Unregistered

campertard said: :sadbanana:

This is all just a troll, right?

According to his girlfriend's Facebook page it's real. Unless she's the one doing the trolling.
.
Unregistered

. said:According to his girlfriend's Facebook page it's real. Unless she's the one doing the trolling.



I thought she dumped his ass?
.
Unregistered

. said:Okay, Pickens County, Shawn

This should show up on the net soon.



Nothing here: http://search.greenvilleonline.com/sp?aff=1100&keywords=shawn&sortBy=date
Fag
Fag

1222 posts

. said:
. said:https://sword.doc.state.sc.us/incarceratedInmateSearch/


:lol:



alright, massive PI about to break through. Got a last name?



Shawn Brewington is the only white Shawn to come back.

:lol:
kut_to_end_all_kuts
OIL SOAKED TAR BABY

1483 posts

Fag said:
. said:
. said:https://sword.doc.state.sc.us/incarceratedInmateSearch/


:lol:



alright, massive PI about to break through. Got a last name?



Shawn Brewington is the only white Shawn to come back.

:lol:



Made the same mistake. Scroll down.
cumby
www.clownpenis.fart

144 posts

. said:C*rissa Atkinson got a phone call from Shawn's (das but's) mother. He was arrested and charged with aggravated sexual battery against a minor and is being held at Pickens County Jail for $50,000 bond. His mother said that she spoke with a Lawyer and there is a chance that he could face up to 5 years in Prison! I noticed he hadn't updat...ed his nasty fuckin' website dasbut.com since Friday. I knew that faggot was a faggot.

WTF? Why does the system say "this post contains evil" if you put in his girlfriend's name?
.
Unregistered

. said:Nothing here: http://search.greenvilleonline.com/sp?aff=1100&keywords=shawn&sortBy=date



What a flyover shithole:


Latest headlines

Greer woman facing felony DUI charge in Anderson man's death

Woman charged with shaking 2-year-old cousin to death

Woman pleads guilty to faking breast cancer

Anderson man dies in one-car wreck

Pool room fight leaves man dead, deputy injured

Woman bitten by alligator at S.C.ís Cypress Gardens


This is worse than a summer Saturday night in LA.
.
Unregistered

kut_to_end_all_kuts said:Made the same mistake. Scroll down.

Das BUt says he's 28. He's about 5'7" to 5'9"
.
Unregistered

https://sword.doc.state.sc.us/incarceratedInmateSearch/

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

 
Quick Reply
Moniker:
Message: