F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3  | Previous  Next | First  Last

We should all be growing MJ in our basements
ever_victorious_ehen
Registered

4520 posts

http://www.wired.com/beyond_the_beyond/2009/11/at-last-a-federal-bailout-for-american-hippies/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+wiredbeyond+%28Blog+-+Beyond+the+Beyond%2FSterling%29

Not only for income, but to force the development of skill sets most americans lost or never had - namely, growing food.

Unregistered

Its about to be legal
Unregistered

dammit, the cloned cells from Michael Jordan aren't growing too well. i need to get a refund
floor_pisser
Registered

10078 posts

. said:Its about to be legal

how's that?
Impeccable_Homobear
Oh you freak show you

3033 posts

ever_victorious_ehen said:http://www.wired.com/beyond_the_beyond/2009/11/at-last-a-federal-bailout-for-american-hippies/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+wiredbeyond+%28Blog+-+Beyond+the+Beyond%2FSterling%29

Not only for income, but to force the development of skill sets most americans lost or never had - namely, growing food.

The last time I did anything like that was in high school and I came home one day to find that my dad had finally trimmed the flowerbed behind the garage.

So much for my little crop.

:cry:
BIPFT
Not Right Now You Don't

10211 posts

Psilocybin mushrooms too. Very easy and lots of fun.
Unregistered

Impeccable_Homobear said:The last time I did anything like that was in high school and I came home one day to find that my dad had finally trimmed the flowerbed behind the garage.

So much for my little crop.

:cry:

Shut up you bloated blimp.
ever_victorious_ehen
Registered

4520 posts

BIPFT said:Psilocybin mushrooms too. Very easy and lots of fun.

:hmmm: I'm listening.
floor_pisser
Registered

10078 posts

ever_victorious_ehen said: :hmmm: I'm listening.

shroom spores are legal
ever_victorious_ehen
Registered

4520 posts

floor_pisser said:shroom spores are legal

You ever set up a grow?
BIPFT
Not Right Now You Don't

10211 posts

ever_victorious_ehen said: :hmmm: I'm listening.

No special gear required and no tell-tale signs like odor, light display, or power consumption. Your whole operation can fit in a box that sits atop the refrigerator. Use the googles.
floor_pisser
Registered

10078 posts

ever_victorious_ehen said:You ever set up a grow?

yeah. used to do it all the time. it's super easy.

go to http://www.shroomery.org and look at the sponsored links (they're good reputable dealers). you can get everything you need, from sterilized jars of substrate to whole fire-and-forget mycology kits.
BIPFT
Not Right Now You Don't

10211 posts

floor_pisser said:yeah. used to do it all the time. it's super easy.

go to http://www.shroomery.org and look at the sponsored links (they're good reputable dealers). you can get everything you need, from sterilized jars of substrate to whole fire-and-forget mycology kits.

Indeed, you can even buy turn-key systems. Order a bunch of pre-mixed substrate in jars, order a syringe full of spores, inoculate the jars and stow them away somewhere warm. That's it.
ever_victorious_ehen
Registered

4520 posts

Wow. We learn new things.
floor_pisser
Registered

10078 posts

BIPFT said:Indeed, you can even buy turn-key systems. Order a bunch of pre-mixed substrate in jars, order a syringe full of spores, inoculate the jars and stow them away somewhere warm. That's it.

yup. i'm probably gonna get one of these pretty soon:

can't wait for summer. :rockon:
Impeccable_Homobear
Oh you freak show you

3033 posts

. said:Shut up you bloated blimp.

Should I respond directly and let (OK, help) the dot hijack ehen's thread?
BIPFT
Not Right Now You Don't

10211 posts

floor_pisser said:yup. i'm probably gonna get one of these pretty soon:

Don't do that. Instead, get a big rubbermaid tub and flip it upside down. Get a large sun tea jar and an aquarium heater. Stick the heater in the jar with some water. Stick the jar in the inverted tub. The heat will keep things warm as well as produce the requisite humidity. Voila.
BIPFT
Not Right Now You Don't

10211 posts

also, make sure the rubbermaid has a clear bottom. You'll want a simple lightbulb above it on a 12-on/12-off schedule. Easy to do with a timer.
ever_victorious_ehen
Registered

4520 posts

floor_pisser said:yup. i'm probably gonna get one of these pretty soon:

:potd:

I'm excited!
floor_pisser
Registered

10078 posts

BIPFT said:Don't do that. Instead, get a big rubbermaid tub and flip it upside down. Get a large sun tea jar and an aquarium heater. Stick the heater in the jar with some water. Stick the jar in the inverted tub. The heat will keep things warm as well as produce the requisite humidity. Voila.

yeah i've done similar. i'm just gonna get a full setup w/ substrate and everything else included in one pckg. laziness and one stop shopping are worth an extra $50. :lol:
Unregistered

ive been thinking about buying some spores too. thanks for the grow tips
BIPFT
Not Right Now You Don't

10211 posts

floor_pisser said:yeah i've done similar. i'm just gonna get a full setup w/ substrate and everything else included in one pckg. laziness and one stop shopping are worth an extra $50. :lol:

also, for the uninitiated, there's no poo involved here at all. The preferred substrate is ground brown rice flour. Every supermarket in the country carries it. One of my markets even had the mason jars in the same aisle.
floor_pisser
Registered

10078 posts

ever_victorious_ehen said: :potd:

I'm excited!

http://www.ralphstersspores.com/USA/

last time i bought spores i got them there. i recommend cambodian or golden teacher.
BIPFT
Not Right Now You Don't

10211 posts

BIPFT said:also, for the uninitiated, there's no poo involved here at all. The preferred substrate is ground brown rice flour. Every supermarket in the country carries it. One of my markets even had the mason jars in the same aisle.

Brown rice, that is. You grind it up with your handy dandy coffee grinder.
BIPFT
Not Right Now You Don't

10211 posts

floor_pisser said:http://www.ralphstersspores.com/USA/

last time i bought spores i got them there. i recommend cambodian or golden teacher.

He's still around! Good for him! God Bless Canadia.

Page: 1 2 3  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: