F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Mountain Charley's in Los Gatos is a gay bar right?
Unregistered

I was visiting from out of town and I swear there were maybe only a handful of girls there, and guys were dancing with each other all night. I think even members of the staff were on the dance floor dancing with guys. I thought this was a normal club but I'm pretty sure it's a gay club now!
Unregistered

:lol:

I've been going there for years. They call in "Man Jose" for a reason. You found that out last night.

I almost sprayed a surly bartender in the face with mace there once :lol:

Good times, good times.
Unregistered

Was the surly bartender trying to grab your ass?
Unregistered

. said:Was the surly bartender trying to grab your ass?

No, not really. He was just being a prick, and I was in no mood for it. I waited till the club nearly cleared out and was approaching for the strike when a bouncer walked upstairs and into the room. Close call.
Unregistered

Shoulda sprayed the bouncer.
Unregistered

. said:Shoulda sprayed the bouncer.

...with cum
\
:gayelf:
Unregistered

. said:...with cum
\
:gayelf:

That's probably a regular occurrence there.
Unregistered

I hear Mountain Charley himself was a polesmoker.
Unregistered

I've actually seen the staff here kissing men. It was really disgusting.
Unregistered

Let's ask Arse
Unregistered

:c3po:
mountain charley gay
Unregistered

Mountain Charlie's gay bar is well known as the prime gay spot in the South Bay. Gays from as far as Santa Cruz are known to frequent Mountain Charlie's.
foryoutoknow
Unregistered

The name is just a play on "Mounting Charlie" which they do after the bar closes
Unregistered

I heard Mountain Charlie was a crazed bear fucker who lived in the woods. The establishment reflects this and caters to the gay "bear" market.
Unregistered

Mountain Charleys? Yep, that's a gay bar alright. I thought everyone knew this already. Did some sucker go there looking for some tail? :lol:
gay man
Unregistered

I've actually never been to Mountain Charleys in Los Gatos, but I will add it to my list of gay bars to visit.
Mountain Charley
Unregistered

This is a pretty popular gay bar in Los Gatos. Especially on Friday and Saturday nights.
Unregistered

Baradangler in the montanas.
S!.nli
Unregistered

. said:I hear Mountain Charley himself was a polesmoker.

Just like me!! :spanky:
Unregistered

:lol:
Unregistered

It's a place where twinks trade STDs. Enough said.
Unregistered

One time I was at Mountain Charleys in Los Gatos, and the bartender slipped something in my drink. I woke up a few hours later outside in the parking lot. My butthole was very sore. I still don't know what happened, to this day.
Unregistered

It's a gay bar I tell ya!
\
:bidenhands:
Joe Wang Labs
Do you knoa heem?

158 posts

With a name like "Mountin' Charlie", what the fuck do you expect?
a fag
Unregistered

Joe Wang Labs said:With a name like "Mountin' Charlie", what the fuck do you expect?

Gayness. And lots of it. That's why I go!

Page: 1 2 3  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: