F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Autistic means retarded, right?
Unregistered

ne1 knoa?
Unregistered

pretty much, though there is a spectrum which varies between low functioning and high functioning
BIPFT
Not Right Now You Don't

10211 posts

I refer you to Riti Sped of the famous Tard-blog.org. Just because your precious snowflake has a mental disorder, that doesn't preclude him from being a fucking asshole.
Unregistered

Autism is a designer disease.
Unregistered

. said:Autism is a designer disease.

uh? tell that to my arm flapping cousin
Unregistered

. said:ne1 knoa?

You are retarded for asking.
Unregistered

. said:

uh? tell that to my arm flapping cousin

Your cousin needs a little beating and he'll stop flapping his arms... if he knows what's good for him.
Unregistered

BIPFT said:I refer you to Riti Sped of the famous Tard-blog.org. Just because your precious snowflake has a mental disorder, that doesn't preclude him from being a fucking asshole.

That blog actually brings up an interesting point: retards can get online too. Which explains a lot about this board.
BIPFT
Not Right Now You Don't

10211 posts

. said:That blog actually brings up an interesting point: retards can get online too. Which explains a lot about this board.

Brown bear?
Unregistered

Aspergers is considered autistic but they are usually very good with math. Most retarded people can't even do division.
Unregistered

No, that's ADHD and all that other "disorder" shit. Autism is real. MS is a designer disease too.
BIPFT
Not Right Now You Don't

10211 posts

. said:No, that's ADHD and all that other "disorder" shit. Autism is real. MS is a designer disease too.

Unregistered

. said:No, that's ADHD and all that other "disorder" shit. Autism is real. MS is a designer disease too.

MS? i know two women in wheelchairs with MS. wtf are you on about?
BIPFT
Not Right Now You Don't

10211 posts

. said:MS? i know two women in wheelchairs with MS. wtf are you on about?

Only assholes get MS.
Unregistered

What do you mean by designer disease?
Unregistered

. said:MS? i know two women in wheelchairs with MS. wtf are you on about?

I should have been more clear - MS is used by some people who don't really suffer any affects. It's real in it's most serious form but there are plenty of people who play the "MS Card" because some doctor didn't want to tell them that they are just a fuck up. Just look at that beast Saville married.
BIPFT
Not Right Now You Don't

10211 posts

. said:I should have been more clear - MS is used by some people who don't really suffer any affects. It's real in it's most serious form but there are plenty of people who play the "MS Card" because some doctor didn't want to tell them that they are just a fuck up. Just look at that beast Saville married.

:goldstar:
Unregistered

. said:I should have been more clear - MS is used by some people who don't really suffer any affects. It's real in it's most serious form but there are plenty of people who play the "MS Card" because some doctor didn't want to tell them that they are just a fuck up. Just look at that beast Saville married.

i dont know what symptoms she has but ms is usually a a disease that becomes progressively worse over time. i know two women in their early 30s, one uses a cane, the other woman lost the feeling in her legs for a few months and needed a wheelchair and temporarily went blind, the third woman i know is in her 60s and in a wheelchair constantly although she can use a walker in very small instances. maybe shitpig just hasnt gotten hers yet. i have no idea.
Unregistered

MS has remission periods that can last quite long then all of a sudden it can hit hard. The medications help slow down the process.

I think it's really awful that you have to use spanky's wife to make a sick little joke.
Unregistered

Autistic is one of those words that didn't appear until the 80's or so...and it was introduced for one reason only; so mothers could say that their kid was retarded and if pronounced right it was easy for her to make it sound like she was saying her kid was "artistic".

Oh Jason is so aht-istic"
\
:tfb:
Unregistered

. said:MS has remission periods that can last quite long then all of a sudden it can hit hard. The medications help slow down the process.

I think it's really awful that you have to use spanky's wife to make a sick little joke.

What joke?
Unregistered

. said:i dont know what symptoms she has but ms is usually a a disease that becomes progressively worse over time. i know two women in their early 30s, one uses a cane, the other woman lost the feeling in her legs for a few months and needed a wheelchair and temporarily went blind, the third woman i know is in her 60s and in a wheelchair constantly although she can use a walker in very small instances. maybe shitpig just hasnt gotten hers yet. i have no idea.

Hint: That's not a cane.

:wash:
Unregistered

. said:What joke?

You. You are the joke.
Unregistered

. said:You. You are the joke.

You need a big dick up your ass. Again.
Unregistered

. said:You need a big dick up your ass. Again.

Don't fool yourself, your dick wasn't that big.

Page: 1 2 3  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: