It's not embarassing. If you're willing to do it, you can just ask, "Do you like a finger in the ass?" during the first time, and if he says no, you don't ask him again. If he says yes, then I guess that's another skill that I wouldn't know how to explain how to do right. Something about massaging the prostate I think.
I've had my salad tossed which is exciting in itself, and while I've never had a finger in me bum I can tell you it's similar to finding a Woman's g-spot. Long finger in, slowly, and curl it up until you find a kind of "bubble" or lump...Slowly rub that back and forth while sucking. If you can do this i hear that he's pretty much gonna blow in a minute or two..so don't so it if he's the lazy non-reciprocial type [that is if you want sex or head yourself].
This is utter bullshit coming from a guy who like to be dominated. Most men do not. If he pushes your head down, he's trying to tell you something - "you're not doing it right". The reason you thought it sounded right was because his position is inherently feminine, and you associate with it. This is much easier than all this bullshit:
1. cup, but don't squeeze balls. Gentle pressure
2. Suck the dick - licking is meaningless and an amateur move women think is sexy and guys think is a waste of time
3. No teeth, and a steady up-and-down motion with lots of siliva and good suction. If he pushes on your head, its because you're not going fast enough. Speed it up, slow-poke.
4. Don't stop until he tells you to or he goes limp in your mouth.
This will satisfy 90% of men. The other 10% are beta-metros, and if you find that's the kind of man you're with, he'd probably prefer that you just put on a strap-on and fuck him rather than suck his cock.
I'm not going to critisize any of your posts, except that you obvious can't or didn't read that I stated EVERY MAN IS DIFFERENT.
MOST Women HATE having their head pushed down...and you'll most likely get a shitty BJ if even one at all. Pushing her head down is a sign THAT SHE DOESNT WANT TO SUCK YOUR DICK ROMEO..YA FUCKING IDIOT.
If they're not doing it right YOU, yes YOU didn't coach her into doing it right in the first place...or would you rather have your GF come over so she can learn to suck a dick proper?
What I know and you don't is that most Women in a city (not bumfuck Iowa) will ask a fag how to give proper head...but you probably didn't know that either, didya.
Next time you "smack your bitch up" remind her what a worthless slut she is and that she can't give head worth a shit...I'm sure she'll get better on someone eles's dick, NOT YUORS.
Most men are not different, and many women LOVE to have their heads pushed down (as long as you don't gag them), just as they LOVE to get face fucked, their hair pulled and their ass slapped. Its an expression of our genetics, I don't know what kind of frigid broads you've been fucking, but my regulars can't get enough of it.
And spare me the cliched "you must be a hayseed" retort. Nope - born and bread in a top 3 city, traveled the world 4 times over, lived in three countries, and I'd put my education (top 15 university, top 10 law) and bank account against yours in a heart beat, "Romeo".
Look, the shit you're spitting is straight beta (for fuck sake, you're waxing poetic about getting a finger up your ass). A real man knows what he's doing and takes control, and women appreciate that.
Of course - and then this faggot "Guy" gets on and tries to refute my expertise.
The question asked was, "how do I give a great blowjob", not, "how do I have a romantic evening where I communicate and bond with my partner. If the OP is looking to please her man and have intense, break-the-bed and ruin-the-sheets sex, listen to me. If you're looking for a candle-lit evening of hand-holding, communication and male assplay, "Guy"'s your man.
As for licking, it makes for a good bj extender. Yeah, it doesn't get you off but it still feels good and can prolong tings. Any guy who says that a chick looking up at him with her mouth or tongue on his cock isn't incredibly hot is not a man.
Then I'm you're guy. I have destroyed many a bed. I have to replace them on average once every two years. I only buy metal ones because the wooden kind are just too fucking fragile. The key to intense sex is spontaneity. Don't ask, do it. Don't stop him from doing something unless it hurts you. Don't hold back. That's why all this, "teach me this, lets talk about that" is the height of faggotry. There is nothing less passionate than turning a zesty session into a fucking learning annex class. The only talking should be pre-fucking, like whispering in his ear in the middle of a movie that you're dying to take him to the bathroom and get fucked, or getting fingered in the car on the way home from dinner as he tells you what he's planning to do. Once you're in the bedroom, it should be all grunts and moans - straight animalistic fucking.