back in the '60s, groups like the black panthers admired the kkk and emulated their structure. the fbi recorded meetings between the nation of islam and kkk figureheads taking place as far back as the '60s. people were different back then. white dudes were still tough, and you didn't cross the line. they had their community and their people at the forefront of their minds at all time. what more can you ask for? we ought to watch out for own the same way. and enforce the same harsh law. because the majority of the kkk's victims were white -- and if black people ever get their senses back, you can bet the majority of their victims will be black.
right now, though? a total joke. nobody takes those clowns seriously. back when they could put 100,000 marchers in front of the capitol building in d.c. on a tuesday? when they had judges and lawyers and sheriffs? sure.
no, i think you'd see big waves of vigilante killings and an effective, authoritarian security force. none of this detroit shit. those africans are creations of their majority-white, jew-controlled parties. the 30% of blacks who are sensible, desire to live in peace, will simply exterminate the other 70%.
cuz they live for free in subsidized apartments. those trailers cost money, and most of the people who live in those things have jobs and are just at the limit of what they can afford. nothing against them.
the black underclass is huge. probably 70% or so. much, much higher than any other racial group in america. we are the laziest, the greediest, and the most violent of all.
blacks have allowed themselves to be pandered to and treated like children for the past 50 years, and so we have become a race of petulant children, incapable of taking care of ourselves. we need -- this whole country needs -- about 15 years of unforgiving darwinism, and the collapse of this society to set things straight.
black dudes will just about fuck anything. look at the white women you see them with. not exactly cream of the crop, right? and that's a big step up for them. so yeah if it moves they'll try to hit it.
is it really any more dangerous than alcohol? and that's a lot easier for kids to get. time to stop curtailing our god-given rights over these media scare about children and drugs.
everything used to be legal in this country: pot, heroin, opium, cocaine, you could buy them at walgreens and f.w. woolworth's, or in coca cola, and headache powders, and sleep aids, and etc. and unsurprisingly their children were largely unaffected by the presence of such things.
our ancestors were a more responsible people. that's what happens when you don't treat like your citizens like children until the day they die.