F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share

Posts by 9824

Page: Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next

Timestamp Post 
5/18/2012 5:30 pm

View Thread

View Post
Was he lying then, or lying now, or will lie in the future?
5/17/2012 9:27 pm

View Thread

View Post
. said:The Zman got his ass kicked - no question. Still doesn't justify murder.

It was not murder. It was self defense. You know who is responsible for Trayfon's death. It is Trayfon.
5/17/2012 7:41 pm

View Thread

View Post
. said:
. said:Post some facts instead of links.

It's a fucking NEWSPAPER article from 1990, a direct scan from a page of a newspaper

Do you know what a NEWSPAPER is?

Jesus fucking Christ, you fucking morons are fucking beyond stupid, there is absolutely no hope for you,

Nice but failed attempt on your part for shooting the messenger. Go back to your food stamp line.
5/17/2012 7:22 pm

View Thread

View Post
. said:I guess this is fake too

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=5vFYAAAAIBAJ&sjid=Y4UMAAAAIBAJ&pg=846,83810&dq

Exactly. Anything that starts with the domain "google" is faked.
5/17/2012 7:21 pm

View Thread

View Post
. said:
9824 said:Enough of you and your incredible links. Please don't make up any more stuff. Thank you, and have a good day.

I will post whatever the fuck I feel like it, you fucking asshole.

And you didn't answer my question. Are you really this fucking stupid to believe that google is shilling for Obama and made up a microfiche copy of a newspaper article from 1990?

Enough of your persistent lies and persistent attack. If you are not civil, there is no point to having a reasonable debate.
Please take your hatred elsewhere. Thank you, and again HAVE A GOOD DAY!
5/17/2012 7:15 pm

View Thread

View Post
. said:
. said:The only reason the ngger was elected because of Bush. Think about it. Bush fucked things up so bad that the country elected a ngger. Now, that pretty damn bad.

The only reason the ni66er was elected was because he's a ni66er.

It didn't help that the Repubs ran McCain instead of Romney.

:motorcycle:
5/17/2012 7:14 pm

View Thread

View Post
. said:
9824 said:You really trust Google? They are shills for Obama.

a newspaper article from 1990 is a shill for Obama?

are you really this fucking stupid??????

Enough of you and your incredible links. Please don't make up any more stuff. Thank you, and have a good day.
5/17/2012 7:09 pm

View Thread

View Post
mumbo_jumbo said:
9824 said:Now how can anyone refute that he has always lied and embellished about himself.

and that separates him from every other politician how?

It does not, but that is not the subject of discussion.
5/17/2012 7:07 pm

View Thread

View Post
. said: :snooze:

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=X7YiAAAAIBAJ&sjid=GLUFAAAAIBAJ&pg=4219,2992369&dq

You really trust Google? They are shills for Obama.
5/17/2012 6:21 pm

View Thread

View Post
. said:
9824 said:There is a third possibility. He never imagined he would make it all the way.

People do not make up shit about themselves. They are what they say.

then explain why crypto-jews exist?

What is the world is a 'crypto-jew'?
5/17/2012 6:18 pm

View Thread

View Post
. said:How does born-in-Kenya Obama manage to become President, or even Senator for that matter, without ANYONE IN THE ENTIRE FUCKING US GOVERNMENT noticing beforehand? You think he alone has the capability to cover this up if there's this kind of evidence out there? So there are only two possibilities:

1. He was born in the US; or
2. He was born in Kenya, and our Overlords would not let this get in the way.

If it's #2, nothing anyone says will make any difference. Obongo is here to stay, and people can froth all they want.

There is a third possibility. He never imagined he would make it all the way.

People do not make up shit about themselves. They are what they say.
5/17/2012 6:09 pm

View Thread

View Post
. said:Stop stirring up shit.

You are behaving like the jew caricature these nazis are always whining about.
:cryingnazi:

5/17/2012 6:05 pm

View Thread

View Post
. said:"the son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister"

:rofl:

:tnb:

Now how can anyone refute that he has always lied and embellished about himself. No wonder he is hiding all his records. He has lied too much.
5/17/2012 6:02 pm

View Thread

View Post
http://www.breitbart.com/mediaserver/Breitbart/Big-Government/2012/05/09/Obama-Column.png

In his own words.
5/17/2012 6:01 pm

View Thread

View Post
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/17/The-Vetting-Barack-Obama-Literary-Agent-1991-Born-in-Kenya-Raised-Indonesia-Hawaii
5/17/2012 12:31 am

View Thread

View Post
BasementBoi said:I have contact lenses, but i think these glasses look good on me.
Next thing i want to change are my clothes. So i can become a suave chick magnet. Maybe a suit would look good on me :hmmm:

Right, just like the rest of us.
5/16/2012 11:48 pm

View Thread

View Post
madelf. said: :aww:

you remind me of an old friend, old friend

Come on, he does not look "old" in the picture. Why do you have to be so hurtful?
5/16/2012 11:45 pm

View Thread

View Post
Looks like a younger Beau Bridges.
5/16/2012 3:16 am

View Thread

View Post
. said:
9824 said:Listen, the "crisis" is not because the houses are overpriced, but that people are poor. The utility rates are continuing to go up and people can't afford housing.

so just move in to a foreclosed house. We just need to amend the law and require landlord to treat housing as a human rights issue and cannot kick out living person

I do not know if this is how it will end. There are too many laws on the books and the government can enforce them selectively.
All I know that there is no fix to the problem unless you raise the standard of living and that can be done only by a)increasing the earnings of the people and b) reduce the taxes on the people. AND THAT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. You know why, because the government is addicted to tax money.
Even if Romney turned into St. Reagan and cut taxes like nuts, the local governments.....the county, city and state assholes will fill in the space and jack up the bloodsucking.
Since the housing fiasco, and the prices collapsing have the property taxes gone down much? No
Have the cities continued to increase power and water rates? Yes.
Can you buy a 99c bulb at Home Depot? Not sure, but I know they want you to buy a $70 bulb.

The problem is that the 'leeches' (everyone who is part of the government is a leech) will not leave you alone, because they exist by sucking you dry.
Do they care if you are on the streets or if you are set back for the next 20 years?
No, they care about their pension being secure.

So sad to say, if you call it a 'housing crisis', it is permanent because there are no middle income jobs freely available and no manufacturing, and the world knows that USA will no longer remain the SUPER CONSUMER POWER.

Good night to you.
5/16/2012 3:05 am

View Thread

View Post
. said:
9824 said:You are still barking up the wrong tree. Housing will never be affordable, whether you rent or own.
Think a bit outside the box.

can you just move in and squatting (sp??)?

Listen, the "crisis" is not because the houses are overpriced, but that people are poor. The utility rates are continuing to go up and people can't afford housing.
5/16/2012 3:00 am

View Thread

View Post
. said:Rents NEED to come down, as do housing prices.

The first step is to fill up existing housing. That means letting prices fall, and enabling cheaper rents.

When that happens, Trev & friends can leave mom's house, and go out on their own.

You are still barking up the wrong tree. Housing will never be affordable, whether you rent or own.
Think a bit outside the box.
5/16/2012 2:51 am

View Thread

View Post
. said:Romney will let it happen.

I do not know much about him. But with all his years at Bain, you KNOW he will let things hit bottom, and let the investors move in. Of this, I am 1,069% sure.

But look at the bigger picture. Will it do much? Will the renters be able to afford?
This is not an issue of housing, it never was.
5/16/2012 2:33 am

View Thread

View Post
. said:
9824 said:"housing crisis " is a made up crisis. Does not exist, never did.

One man clisis anover man's opportunity!
\
:chinaman:

Seriously, if people can't afford to buy cars do we have a automobile crisis?
5/16/2012 2:27 am

View Thread

View Post
"housing crisis " is a made up crisis. Does not exist, never did.
5/15/2012 3:28 am

View Thread

View Post
. said:Did someone take their ball* home?

____

* ball = crappy Flash smartphone.

I had better things to do than to debate iPhone Nazi's

Page: Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next